CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I've been here for one year!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6258)

The Lithium 04-06-2004 03:20 PM

I've been here for one year!!

Hey you guys. I'm going away over the weekend so I won't be able to post in a few days. But I wanted you to know that on this friday it was one year since I joined this board! One wonderful year!! I never thought I could enjoy posting and sharing things with you could be such a fun! :D And at the same time I learn english, so now I have the highest grade in English in my school, just because I learn here!!

Thank you guys for having me, I love you all! Hope you know how speciall each one of you are.

Peace, Lith :jam:

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-06-2004 09:57 PM

That's great Lith! That's real cool about your grade. I have to take a foriegn language in highschool, next year all they have is french. I don't really want to take that, so I'm gonna wait until I'm a softmore and then take spanish. I've been here 5 months sometime this month! Well happy 1 year CreedFeed anniversery!

hayley 04-07-2004 01:17 AM

That's awesome, Lith! CONGRATULATIONS! :party: :party2: It's been great having you here, you are fun to have around. :D

By the way, have fun this weekend, take care. I'm going away this weekend also, going up north to see my nana for a couple of days, so I won't be posting for a few days. Have fun!

Higher_Desire 04-07-2004 01:21 AM

Cool. :party2: My one year anniversary is coming up in a bit.

H-D :pimp:

facelessman 04-07-2004 01:36 AM

thats awesome...mine comes up next month

The Lithium 04-07-2004 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
That's great Lith! That's real cool about your grade. I have to take a foriegn language in highschool, next year all they have is french. I don't really want to take that, so I'm gonna wait until I'm a softmore and then take spanish. I've been here 5 months sometime this month! Well happy 1 year CreedFeed anniversery!

Yeah I know, it's awesome! :D Well, I'd take spanish, you can have use for spanish much more than french.

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
By the way, have fun this weekend, take care. I'm going away this weekend also, going up north to see my nana for a couple of days, so I won't be posting for a few days. Have fun!

Haha, I'm aslo going to the north to visit some relatives of mine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Cool. :party2: My one year anniversary is coming up in a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
thats awesome...mine comes up next month

Ooh, you too guys gotta remind me when!! Don't wanna miss those! :D

Thank you all guys for having me! :cool: You're AWESOME!!!

Peace, Lith

WeatheredWoman 04-08-2004 05:38 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARYYYYYY SEBAS!!!

:bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump:

I'm having fun with you as well!! :D

Hayley and Sebas... I'm wishing you both a great EASTERWEEKEND!!! :thumbsup:

The Lithium 04-08-2004 05:44 AM

Thanks! :D I'm enjoying it. And I it's possible for me to go online! :D

Sheila63 04-08-2004 12:19 PM

Happy 1st Anniversary, Lith!!! :party2:

The Lithium 04-08-2004 02:07 PM

Thanks. How long have you been here?

Dogstar 04-08-2004 03:05 PM

Lith, happy 1-year anniversary! You are a trip and fun to have around. I'm glad we've been helping you with your English! Here's to many more CreedFeed anniversaries :cheers:

And have a great weekend with the relatives. You, too, Hayley.

luvscott4ever 04-08-2004 03:22 PM

What Dogstar said!! You're a really great kid, and it's great to have you here!!

The Lithium 04-08-2004 04:58 PM

It's not great, but awesome to be here!!!

HoundDog 04-09-2004 11:05 PM

:smokin: Cool! :smokin:

The Lithium 04-10-2004 04:59 AM

Hell yeah dude!!