CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Valentine's Day (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5766)

Mulletman 02-05-2004 11:42 AM

Valentine's Day

So with this day only a few days away, what are you all going to do?

GeeK_2004 02-05-2004 12:18 PM

what am I gonna do ??

be depressed as hell !!

Dogstar 02-05-2004 12:28 PM

I'll be working. I don't get into Valentine's Day, though, even when I have been with someone. To me, it's a manufactuered holiday to benefit the card, candy and flower businesses. I feel bad for guys. There is so much pressure to buy the right thing and such. It's worse than Christmas. I think you should treat your significant other well all the time :D.

creedsister 02-05-2004 12:31 PM

Dont worry About it geek the fricking holiday is really Overated~`

creedsister 02-05-2004 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'll be working. I don't get into Valentine's Day, though, even when I have been with someone. To me, it's a manufactuered holiday to benefit the card, candy and flower businesses. I feel bad for guys. There is so much pressure to buy the right thing and such. It's worse than Christmas. I think you should treat your significant other well all the time :D.

i agree wicha dogstar

RMadd 02-05-2004 12:33 PM

Ordered my lady-friend some flowers. She goes to school a couple of states away, so I figured I had to do something like that. Hopefully she'll like 'em.

Higher_Desire 02-05-2004 12:51 PM

I HATE VALENTIVE'S DAY!

I truly do. Hate it like the fires of hell. I'm always alone on Valentine's Day. Doesn't matter who I'm going out with but we always end up breaking up before Valentine's Day.

This year, I'm actually going to be in TJ, Mexico. I'll expalin more about that later.

H-D :moon:

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 01:00 PM

I agree on the" I hate Valentine's Day!" Although it does give me an excuse to buy myself some Godiva chocolates :) Its just another day for me though.

GeeK_2004 02-05-2004 01:42 PM

I hate valentines day too....

:mad:

RMadd 02-05-2004 01:49 PM

Well, shit. Y'all's is making me depressed. I didn't mind it when I didn't have a girlfriend. Sure some people go crazy & insane over it. But shit.

luvscott4ever 02-05-2004 02:16 PM

Valentine's Day??

SUCKS!!!!!!! I must say I agree....I HATE VALENTINES DAY!! What a joke of a day!! People all gooshy, ga ga!! I think it's the MOST STUPID "holiday" (yeah right, holiday my a$$) actually, the only really stupid holiday there is!!! Just my :2cents: :D

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 02:20 PM

I agree totally luvscott4ever :rolleyes: :) :wtf:

I'm just so glad I don't clean hotel rooms anymore :eek: Last friggen Valentine's day I was working as a hotel maid and I had rooms with rose pedals thrown all over the damn rooms :mad: It took me over an hour to clean just one room cuz they were getting "Romantic " :rolleyes: :mad1: :mad: I personally was not impressed!!!

PaulMcCoygirl 02-05-2004 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
what am I gonna do ??

be depressed as hell !!

Me too... :(

Dogstar 02-05-2004 05:57 PM

Quote:

SUCKS!!!!!!! I must say I agree....I HATE VALENTINES DAY!! What a joke of a day!! People all gooshy, ga ga!! I think it's the MOST STUPID "holiday" (yeah right, holiday my a$$) actually, the only really stupid holiday there is!!!
Right ON :D

Mulletman 02-05-2004 06:11 PM

haha

i just ruined about 10 people's day!

:rockon: