CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed video downloads? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7310)

lpshinoda11 08-29-2004 10:15 PM

Creed video downloads?

Does anyone know where I can download the Creed videos in MPEG form besides Kazaa, I've got Higher, WAWO, MOP and My Sacrifice and I need the rest....I'd perfer to no have to go onto an online server through those special programs cause they're a pain in my ass.

OR if someone is willing to send me the videos contact me on AIM

jammy123 08-29-2004 11:14 PM

try #videopimp on EFNET.....u'll get most videos....and some live stuff!!
or u can go to #vob-r-us and #vobvideo on the same for DVD quality(VOB) files!!
does anyone have a high quality MOP and a vob of MY SACRIFICE??

RMadd 08-29-2004 11:54 PM

actually, I think the Creed website has 'em on there.

lpshinoda11 08-29-2004 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
actually, I think the Creed website has 'em on there.

um they only have the Weathered videos and they are in WMV form, you see I'm trying to make a DVD with all the videos on it and in order to do that I need the videos in MPEG form and I DO NOT want to use MIRC.

jammy123 08-30-2004 07:28 AM

if u want videos.......what all do u have.....maybe i can trade!!!

RMadd 08-30-2004 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpshinoda11
um they only have the Weathered videos and they are in WMV form, you see I'm trying to make a DVD with all the videos on it and in order to do that I need the videos in MPEG form and I DO NOT want to use MIRC.

hey, calm down there fella... i wasn't sure since you made no mention of dvd's in your first post... do you absolutely need to make a dvd? b/c what i've done w/ some of my music vids is just burn 'em to a cd (all wmv's and real's) and they play just fine. but if a dvd is absolutely necessary, i dunno...

Steve 08-30-2004 02:10 PM

If you don't want to use IRC, then you're pretty much out of luck.

lpshinoda11 08-30-2004 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammy123
if u want videos.......what all do u have.....maybe i can trade!!!

Sure, all I've got is:

Bullets (WMV)
My Sacrifice (MPEG)
One Last Breath (WMV)
Don't Stop Dancing (WMV)
My Own Prison (MPEG)
Higher (MPEG)
With Arms Wide Open (MPEG)
Don't Stop Dancing (Olympics) (MPEG)
Open Your Eyes (Alter Bridge) (WMV)

lpshinoda11 08-30-2004 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
If you don't want to use IRC, then you're pretty much out of luck.

I downloaded it and then I got into the Videopimp server but I couldn't figure out how to download the files, I went in and typed @find creed and a bunch of videos came up but I didn't know what to type to download them, if someone can tell me that'd be great.

kariyanine 08-31-2004 10:49 AM

I'm actually interested in doing this also. Where would be the best place to look for MPEG videos from Creed or any other band for that matter?

RMadd 08-31-2004 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kariyanine
I'm actually interested in doing this also. Where would be the best place to look for MPEG videos from Creed or any other band for that matter?

IRC

Steve 08-31-2004 10:04 PM

There's a tutorial that is very self explanatory on the Videopimp website.

jammy123 09-01-2004 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpshinoda11
I downloaded it and then I got into the Videopimp server but I couldn't figure out how to download the files, I went in and typed @find creed and a bunch of videos came up but I didn't know what to type to download them, if someone can tell me that'd be great.

get into the channel and type !help, u'll get a flash file which will guide u through everything....

luvscott4ever 09-04-2004 12:09 AM

I've gotten all of my videos from a place called Lime Wire....they are all in MPEG format....I kinda like this place, for the most part, the videos are pretty darn good quality!! I've been really impressed with the live performances I've downloaded....For Creed videos I have: Higher, MOP, My Sacrafice, the Thanksgiving Day Medley from the Dallas game, WTLF, WAWO, and One (the WTC tribute) a bunch of A Perfect Circle and Tool videos and live performances...a lot of stuff to choose from....

Lucy 09-09-2004 05:14 AM

I am an op in Videopimp.. if you need any help try messaging LuceGoo.. I'll be more than glad to help you.. :)