CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Any update on Scott Stapp? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6979)

m3lissa 06-27-2004 02:07 PM

Any update on Scott Stapp?

hey guys

i was wondering if there was any news on scott's solo project? his site hasn't been updated or well i don't think the full site has been launched as of yet

Shadow 06-27-2004 02:48 PM

No, there is no new information. His first solo song Relearn Love will be released on August 31 on a CD inspired by the movie The Passion of the Christ.

Bridge of Clay 06-27-2004 03:11 PM

The Tea Party collaborated with him on this song.

We haven't heard much from him except for bar fighting in a couple occasions and the stolen guitars! The guys is lucky lately! LOL! ;)

Ann Allusion 06-27-2004 05:06 PM

BOC...you are such a fount of Information lately... :rolleyes: give it a break...k?

~Ann~

The Lithium 06-27-2004 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
No, there is no new information. His first solo song Relearn Love will be released on August 31 on a CD inspired by the movie The Passion of the Christ.

Can't freaking wait!!

Bridge of Clay 06-27-2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
BOC...you are such a fount of Information lately... :rolleyes: give it a break...k?

~Ann~

oops! hit a nerve!

don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Stapp too. He's my fav singer... but I don't put him in a pedestal thinking he's someone he's not.

(but what I posted it's all true!)

Kimvan 06-27-2004 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
oops! hit a nerve!

don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Stapp too. He's my fav singer... but I don't put him in a pedestal thinking he's someone he's not.

yeah yeah yeah.... :rolleyes:
Marcos, ya know I like ya, but this is the old beating a dead horse thing - give it a rest, man. :( Peace.... :)

hayley 06-28-2004 04:07 AM

I've actually been diaspointed with the amount of news that has been told about Stapp after the band broke up. :suave: I mean yeah, he hasn't been doing a whole heck of a lot, but there should be updates on him too, I am just a little disapointed about it

The Lithium 06-28-2004 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
oops! hit a nerve!

He's telling the truth... :D I know he loves Stapp do death for what he have done...

cariocawlad 06-28-2004 10:25 AM

Stapp could give us something to feed our hunger like Alter Bridge with OYE. I really just can't wait to hear this guy singing again.

Shadow 06-28-2004 02:33 PM

Well, Relearn Love isn't too far away from being released. Just two months away.

Scott will resurface sooner or later.

ggp2004 06-28-2004 03:54 PM

Hopefully sooner than later, I am missing him like crazy!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 06-28-2004 06:44 PM

Robyn, when you say 'released', do you mean when the album comes out or released on radio????

Hey, Alter Rocker, I know you changed your name, but who were you before????? I'm not sure who you are now.......

m3lissa 06-28-2004 06:51 PM

it was great to see him when he made a few appearances on tv a few months back. i wish he would come back on tv or maybe an interview on the radio just to clear all the unanswered questions and negativity that is around him these days.

aussiecreeder 06-28-2004 08:23 PM

flip did an interveiw with a radio station recently and something he said was interestering. this is not meant to cause debate and its not controversial just something a little curious;

Flip: Yeah, I think there were some people out there that saw it coming and it wasn’t even people necessarily on the inside. You know, Scott, he was doing some TV interviews and you know, TV shows and phoners and all that kind of stuff and he was talking a lot about his solo record that I think he’s still working on. Now, with the announcement of this, the fact that you haven’t heard anything from him does surprise me. But we wish him all the luck in the world, and hope that he does the same for us.

anyway i can't wait to hear "to relearn love" and hopefully his album will be out by the end of the year at the latest! :) its has my curiosity and i wish him the best! :)