CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Alter Bridge single (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6527)

ibleedpurple 05-16-2004 10:35 PM

If you're referring to me, I've never purposely been ambiguous about who I am or who I know. Who I am is just Brian, a random guy who grew up in Minnesota who's a fan of the band. I've talked to Michael (Tremonti) a few times and that's where I get the majority of my information from. So now ya know :)

Shadow 05-16-2004 10:37 PM

Brian, I think they were referring to altered. Although I haven't read ALL of the posts in this thread. But, I'm pretty sure that's who they mean.

ibleedpurple 05-16-2004 10:39 PM

Well, I had mentioned altered and then a couple other people there mentioned the same thing had happened from other people, and the tone of post seemed to convey they were talking about me. Just straightening the record. :)

altered 05-17-2004 01:17 PM

very interesting

plummer 05-17-2004 02:43 PM

Ah the famous altered! You've managed to create such an aura of mystery around yourself. Well done :D

RockGoddess 05-17-2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plummer
Ah the famous altered! You've managed to create such an aura of mystery around yourself. Well done :D

He has, hasn't he? ;)

Delirium 05-18-2004 02:21 AM

I'm Mark Tremonti

Seriously though... someone tell me what the single sounds like.

aussiecreeder 05-18-2004 07:30 AM

well there will be guitars and a solo and guy singing and probably a rhythm section.......latest scoop :D

RockGoddess 05-18-2004 08:05 AM

My guess is something mid-tempo, that can be picked up by the pop stations (I know, but a necessary evil) and won't be too light to be scoffed at by the modern rock stations. I'm sure it's a tough call for the guys and Wind Up alike. It will be interesting to hear what they choose.

I'm thinking along the lines of something "Higher"-ish, maybe a little heavier. Who knows.

aussiecreeder 05-18-2004 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockGoddess
My guess is something mid-tempo, that can be picked up by the pop stations (I know, but a necessary evil) and won't be too light to be scoffed at by the modern rock stations. I'm sure it's a tough call for the guys and Wind Up alike. It will be interesting to hear what they choose.

I'm thinking along the lines of something "Higher"-ish, maybe a little heavier. Who knows.

yep i think you are pretty much on the money radio rock hit with balls! :D

Delirium 05-18-2004 04:59 PM

eww... pop.

I dont want Alter Bridge to be ever used in the same sentence as. pop. :(

aussiecreeder 05-18-2004 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium
eww... pop.

I dont want Alter Bridge to be ever used in the same sentence as. pop. :(

pop=popular....no big deal talking a radio friendly first single! a necessary evil....

Trees of Wisdom 05-18-2004 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
pop=popular....no big deal talking a radio friendly first single! a necessary evil....

As long as the song is hard then it's all right with me.

hayley 05-19-2004 04:34 AM

Yeah same here