CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Very Disturbing Picture (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6367)

hayley 04-19-2004 07:04 PM

Very Disturbing Picture

1 Attachment(s)
Take a look at this picture, a friend showed it to me lastnight, I don't know if it's real, they could have like done something to it or something :dunno:

But it FREAKED ME OUT, I had a nightmare about it lastnight it was chasing me down my hallway and I couldn't get away :(

Xterminator21 04-19-2004 07:22 PM

Heh ive seen worst

That spiders cool, i want one

rainfall 04-19-2004 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Take a look at this picture, a friend showed it to me lastnight, I don't know if it's real, they could have like done something to it or something :dunno:

But it FREAKED ME OUT, I had a nightmare about it lastnight it was chasing me down my hallway and I couldn't get away :(

Oh yeh, there real, I had a buddy go over to the middle east when this whole conflict thing started and they called them camel spiders, you had to make sure when you slept that the blanket was tucked in on all sides so they couln't crawl in bed with you. And they always check your shoes before you step into them. He said ontime they were loading a cargo plane and one of those spiders just came out of nowhere and started chasing him up the ramp into the plane he has tons of pictures of those things...

JulieCitySlicker 04-19-2004 08:55 PM

Yikes!
They can keep them things over there to!

TeriB19 04-19-2004 10:42 PM

OH MY GOD.

That is the scariest thing I've seen.

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-19-2004 10:45 PM

Dude, I saw that very picture in the local newspaper! My Mom freaked out! She screams when she see's a little grass spider, I think it'd be funny just to see her see one of those! :) (She just said to me "That's mean!")

Here's what the article says......

RAID!!!!!
"Joe Bob Hicks, son of Wanette area resident Joe Hicks, sent his family this picture of some of the wild livestock U.S. troops are dealing with in Afghanistan. Hicks said soldiers formerly would shoot the camel spiders until it was determined they were using too much amunition. Army officials ordered them to use hammers to kill the arachnids. The spiders crawl into the tents at night and bite the sleeping troops. The bite itself is not severe; however, the infection they cause creates a large wound, Hicks said."

creedsister 04-19-2004 10:48 PM

Awww i thought it was kinda cute but what is it

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-19-2004 10:58 PM

It's a spider......a quite large one.

Mulletman 04-19-2004 11:01 PM

Yes they do exist. There is a large deal of urban legends behind these, but they do exist and are are pretty nasty little fuckers.

Camel Spiders

Bridge of Clay 04-19-2004 11:09 PM

eww... they can't get enough trouble there...

Trees of Wisdom 04-19-2004 11:39 PM

That is just scary. I am very arachniphobic (sp?).

facelessman 04-20-2004 12:01 AM

i hate spiders

Sincirr 04-20-2004 01:19 AM

um...guys....thats 2 of them isn't it? Ones biting the other ones butt or something?

Mulletman 04-20-2004 01:23 AM

yes sir. thats two fuggers joined at the ass. in anywa case... i think these men need bigger guns.

aussiecreeder 04-20-2004 07:28 AM

this is so cool and they are real "camel spiders". that thing must be a metre long! imagine waking up with one of them sharing your sleeping bag! lucky they have no venom! that is one spider there sincirr! i did a little research and they are noctural and eat mice, rats and also larger prey such as birds and small mammals using speed and stealth! and i thought bird-eating spiders were MASSIVE!