CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Dogstar 04-10-2007 08:12 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Blah

Ana4Stapp 04-10-2007 10:15 PM

INHELL cuz i have a severe pain in my wisdom tooth ...thats killing me...i think i wont be able to sleep tonight...oh God...
:banghead: :dead:

Sincirr 04-10-2007 11:16 PM

^Oh wisdom teeth pain SUX! Hope U have some decent painkillers and a more-than-decent dentist!

Feeling:
Very sad. I have resigned from my cafe I have called home for 3 years and it is my last shift on Friday. :(

Ana4Stapp 04-10-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^Oh wisdom teeth pain SUX! Hope U have some decent painkillers and a more-than-decent dentist!

Feeling:
Very sad. I have resigned from my cafe I have called home for 3 years and it is my last shift on Friday. :(

ohh the problem is that being pregnant you cant take the best painkillers...so im just waiting for the decent hour [cuz im sure i wont sleep] to call to my dentist to remove this s#&*# ...i cant even imagine another night wih this horrible pain...

for you :hugs:

Sincirr 04-11-2007 12:57 AM

^oh thanks, and I hope someone is around there to give you a big :hugs: cos it sounds like U need it!:(

Ana4Stapp 04-12-2007 12:11 AM

Quote:

^oh thanks, and I hope someone is around there to give you a big :hugs: cos it sounds like U need it!:(

;) thanks.. my night was horrible..just slept for 2 hours...but im better today....ill remove my wisdom problem tomorrow...and so Ill be a person again...:D

bilal 04-12-2007 12:31 PM

^ oh... good luck with that..... dentist are pretty cool people by the way...

anticipating

eusebioCBR 04-12-2007 08:42 PM

tired:tired:

HeavensOnFire 04-12-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Feeling:

More Pain!!! i got one of those 24 hours virus things, and i refused to keep it b/c i cant be sick i took it in the water, and fought it, Ana just dont except it just take it like a man and u can over come it Pray For Strenth And Streneth Surley Wont Hide From You, if You Choose To Overcome Your Wisdom Tooth Pain , MY DONNA LEE BABY, It,ll Be Alright One Never Closes Without Another Opening,

HeavensOnFire 04-12-2007 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
INHELL cuz i have a severe pain in my wisdom tooth ...thats killing me...i think i wont be able to sleep tonight...oh God...
:banghead: :dead:

you,ll live, im sure by now my sweet pea its passed ,

Ana4Stapp 04-12-2007 11:43 PM

alive... just REMOVED TEETH this afternoon...it was really fast...but still feeling pain... n after lots of tylenol ... hope it disappears tomorrow...

HeavensOnFire 04-13-2007 12:41 AM

Quote:

alive... just REMOVED TEETH this afternoon...it was really fast...but still feeling pain... n aftet ots of tylenol ... hope it disappears tomorrow...

i hope it does too, but if it dont you,ll just have to get through it the best you can, :hugs: :hugs:

bilal 04-13-2007 11:41 AM

Quote:

Feeling:

well, hope you are having/had a good last shift today..... hmmmm

Quote:

alive... just REMOVED TEETH this afternoon...it was really fast...but still feeling pain... n after lots of tylenol ... hope it disappears tomorrow...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vanish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told you, dentist are prety cool people....

word to describe mine:

Carbondioxide :(

Ana4Stapp 04-13-2007 01:20 PM

bored

JulieCitySlicker 04-13-2007 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ oh... good luck with that..... dentist are pretty cool people by the way...

Haha! No way, you put dentists and are cool in the same sentence:wtf: :D

I'm feelin pretty BLAH!!!