CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp's new MySpace Bulletin (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11728)

HeavensOnFire 08-18-2007 08:39 AM

Re: Stapp's new MySpace Bulletin

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I hope it's better than the The Great Divide. That was really disappointing to me.

:D i know it JUSTFIED,

J-Man 08-20-2007 11:41 AM

^^^ that was kinda funny. Question. Did Scott and his wife split? He revamped his myspace and replaced his friends list w/ a lot of half-dressed women. Hmmm.....

Dogstar 08-20-2007 12:05 PM

^^^ LOL. I don't know. They probably know at PBF...

J-Man 08-20-2007 12:15 PM

Dude, I wasn't going to go there, ;) but yeah I wonder what the PBFer's think about this. :wtf: I don't think any of those women on his myspace friends list are PBFers.

Dogstar 08-20-2007 12:44 PM

Hehe, yeah, not likely ;)

Frankie 08-20-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hehe, yeah, not likely ;)

Yeah...we're all a bunch of ugly old hags with no teeth.

Actually one of the PBF owners is smack dab in the middle of the new friends...and feeling rather uncomfortable being included.

J-Man 08-20-2007 02:53 PM

Well that's not what I meant. PBFer is supposed to be ummm...well conservative. Anyhow, yeah there's only one PBFer out of how many half dressed women? Besides, my question is: Is he and Jaclyn broken up? If not, I wonder how Mrs. Stapp feels about it?

titan9 08-20-2007 02:59 PM

I'd venture to say his MySpace was probably hacked into. I don't see Stapp filling his friends list with a bunch of sluts. That's the work of a hacker--which happens a lot on MySpace.

J-Man 08-20-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
I'd venture to say his MySpace was probably hacked into. I don't see Stapp filling his friends list with a bunch of sluts. That's the work of a hacker--which happens a lot on MySpace.

I don't buy that. And a hacker just so happens to put a pbfer smack in the middle of it? I think not.

titan9 08-20-2007 03:23 PM

You honestly think Scott added a bunch of sluts and put them as his top friends? And that WU would be OK with that? I highly doubt that. Especially when you consider the fact that his influences and other things on his profile changed. It's clearly the work of someone else.

J-Man 08-20-2007 03:26 PM

To answer your questions yes and yes. And I don't think the devil did it either. Trying to make light of the situation.

In all seriousness, he is still promoting himself (with the new stuff that's up) that's why I believe he wasn't hacked. Plus he's been updating his fans with news, which is what started this thread in the first place.

titan9 08-20-2007 03:30 PM

Then how do you explain the other changes in his profile? Such as the one that says he sounds like "Robert Goulet"?

J-Man 08-20-2007 03:36 PM

LOL! I'm guessing he was just trying to be funny by adding a bit of his personality on his page. Maybe Scott is just being Scott.

in reality 08-20-2007 05:46 PM

I'm just glad he updates the page with news. Don't matter to me how he does it. :o

titan9 08-21-2007 02:01 AM

That's a definite possibility. He might just be trying to make a joke.