CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 02-10-2006 10:09 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

STEVE with all due respects the DUDES EYE BALLS UP THERE is really i dont know anoying i will try not to look at it, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im serious !!!

Sincirr 02-11-2006 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melbourne
broccori

hahaha thats silly!!!!
Quote:

Originally Posted by sissybum
STEVE with all due respects the DUDES EYE BALLS UP THERE is really i dont know anoying i will try not to look at it, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA im serious !!!

Whats that about sis?:dunno:

Anna1011 02-11-2006 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Whats that about sis?

randomness from the lovely sissy????

Sincirr 02-12-2006 09:42 AM

lol...MORE INFORMATION!

Anna1011 02-12-2006 05:49 PM

hmmm just a couple of days till valentines day :( and yet agen im all alone :( ahwell just like any other day in the year

bilal 02-23-2006 04:21 PM

and u werent the only one felin like dat bro......................

Anna1011 02-23-2006 04:24 PM

woohoo nearly beatin Aussie on posts lol ;)

bilal 02-23-2006 04:41 PM

(some random thoughts in my heaD)

why am i up at 2"30 in the night...................damn.......i dunoon.............. no i do.........i have a sleepin disorder....yeh...dats right................so.......whats up!!!..............damn............alright.......s huld i do the same what i do in most of my sleepless nights .............. connect to LAN and play couter strike wid othe sleep less geeks............... or shud i do something different tonight.............ahh...like .... read a book or do some exercies.............or clean my room................hmmm............. naaa.....lets just play counter strike...............yeh..............

Anna1011 02-24-2006 05:11 AM

tired wanna go back to bed

Sincirr 02-24-2006 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
(some random thoughts in my heaD)

why am i up at 2"30 in the night...................damn.......i dunoon.............. no i do.........i have a sleepin disorder....yeh...dats right................so.......whats up!!!..............damn............alright.......s huld i do the same what i do in most of my sleepless nights .............. connect to LAN and play couter strike wid othe sleep less geeks............... or shud i do something different tonight.............ahh...like .... read a book or do some exercies.............or clean my room................hmmm............. naaa.....lets just play counter strike...............yeh..............

Haha, damn! I hate it when you cant sleep and u have all these things bouncing around in yer head!:D poor thing!

So funny! Tonight opposite my cafe there was this metalhead guy who set up his amp and guitar and stereo and was jamming to metallica and megadeth and all this old school stuff. He was fully decked out like an old school metal muso. Freaken hillarious. I couldnt stop laughing!:laugh:

Anna1011 02-24-2006 12:01 PM

today for the first time since i started college i actually enjoyed my lesson with the bitch from hell

bilal 02-24-2006 02:23 PM

talkin about bitch.................damn....... i am confused here..........i mean....i have always been at a losss to understand what is it with bitches (the reall animal) dat made em so nasty and notorious..........dat ppl refer others as bitches...........i mean....like .......here in Pakistan............ in some parts of my city (karachi) dayer are dogs and well bithces tooo.....dat roam the streets and eat outa garbage ............i observed em one day to find what is it with bitches dat is sooo very bad...... but the bitch i came across.......... dat poor creature was so misreable.........i mean ...dat bich was hungry...and probably had a fight or somethin cause all its hairss were a mess........... i mean i felt pittty lookkin at dat poor crature.....................damn

still havent solve the mistry....................damn!!!!

Rocketqueen 02-24-2006 07:28 PM

:) damn it i dont nota ..................................about bitches .........................................//////......... but it looks like you do

Rocketqueen 02-24-2006 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
today for the first time since i started college i actually enjoyed my lesson with the bitch from hell

im glad it went that well .......:)

Anna1011 02-26-2006 06:17 AM

thanx sis :D

woohoo!!! ive officially past Aussie on the post count lmao yeah im bored!!