CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 09-14-2003 12:40 AM

My thoughts since 911 of 2003 have been really sad ones. You know 911 is tough enough, and then you have a legend like Johnny Cash pass away and then to have John Ritter pass away in his prime , you just have to wonder. The funny thing to me was I didn't realize how much I liked them until now I would always watch Three's Company or some movie that he was in, and I really enjoyed his new sitcom. Can you imagine how they feel I mean they are young kids and to see this happen in front of them also , there is no way that show can survive so they'll be out of a job. Oh well I know this a Creed site but, these are my thoughts now.:( :crying: :confused: :mad: :angel: :angel:

JenRN 09-14-2003 08:47 AM

I held all three baby kittens in one hand last night, they are so damn cute and they churp like little birds!:D

hotforscott 09-14-2003 10:40 AM

Ahhh, how sweet, Jen. I bet they are the cutest.

TeriB19 09-14-2003 11:08 AM

Can't wait until Christmas, Damian and Satan are getting a new kitten on Christmas morning. Jenn, if you get those kitties trained in the litter box, I'll come down in December and take one (or two:D) off your hands!!

hotforscott 09-14-2003 11:53 AM

That's a good idea, Teri. What a great Christmas gift for the kids. I never thought about that. Hey, Jen, since my Dad is so close to you now, I will get one as well. I mean it, I will. That will make their Christmas for sure.

JenRN 09-14-2003 12:26 PM

REALLY REALLY!!!!!!! I am so worried about them going to a good home!!! That would make my day, heck I will even meet you guys somewhere to bring them to you!!!!! they are so damn cute, I can't wait to take some pics of them!!!!:bounce:

hotforscott 09-14-2003 01:44 PM

That would be great, Jen. You can count me in.

JenRN 09-14-2003 01:53 PM

Are you coming to Virginia in December too?:confused: Or where you talking about Creedfest time?

hotforscott 09-14-2003 03:05 PM

I will come there before Christmas time, but it will be in December. Probably the 2nd week or so.

Sheila63 09-14-2003 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
I held all three baby kittens in one hand last night, they are so damn cute and they churp like little birds!:D

The kittens sound adorable, Jen. I know if I saw them, I'd want one too.:angel: I'm looking forward to seeing some pics.

Mr TN, I know what you mean. After the anniversary of 9/11 to lose two gifted people is very sad.:( :crying:

JenRN 09-14-2003 05:08 PM

there is actually 4 babies, one is ORANGE, and cute as hell, the other are black with little masks around thier faces, with a tortouise shell fur to them, they are all so damn cute. It amazes me the little whiskers, little nails and all and they don't even have their eyes open yet! I can't wait to go home and hold them:D

Sheila63 09-14-2003 05:13 PM

Oh, I'd love to have one. He/she would be a great companion for Angel, I think.:P She misses her brother, Casey (my sister's dog) although he used to chase her around the house. I think she'd love to have some feline companionship.

hotforscott 09-14-2003 05:25 PM

LOL, they sound adorable. Too bad they can't all 4 go to CreedFeeder's, they would have a little bond like us. Little CreedFeed kitties. I know I won't get to name the one that I get because it will be a Christmas present to the kids and they won't let that fly! ;)

MrSeeker 09-14-2003 05:37 PM

Yea, I still cant believe John Ritter died,its just really sad. : (

Sheila63 09-14-2003 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
LOL, they sound adorable. Too bad they can't all 4 go to CreedFeeder's, they would have a little bond like us. Little CreedFeed kitties. I know I won't get to name the one that I get because it will be a Christmas present to the kids and they won't let that fly! ;)

That would be cool, Carrie. I love that, CreedFeed kitties.:angel: