CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   We are witnessing history being made (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1238)

RLipp69 01-07-2003 09:49 PM

We are witnessing history being made

The statment that I just read that creed has made is a pile of CRAP. I heard from a local DJ in Chicago (Mancow) that Scott was carried in passed out and that he had to be thrown into a tub of cold water to be revived. Creed's public relations called Rosemont Police to inform them that there could possibley be trouble if the show could not go on, that's why there were police in riot gear at the show. Ten years from now we will be watching MTV or VH1 (Behind the Music) and looking back to see that the Chicago show was the begining of Creed's downfall. I am a Creed fan and I just don't want to see this be the begining to an end.:drunk:

Steve 01-07-2003 09:58 PM

If you take anything that Mancow says seriously..... you need help!

hotforscott 01-07-2003 09:58 PM

I don't feel it is the beginning of the end. It's a hard life and it has been a tough year for them. I was at the show and I know I cannot be the only one who can think something positive will come out of this. Maybe this will be a wake up call for Scott, I really don't know, but I would rather he get his rest and JHMP release whatever statement they feel is necessary and then when Scott has had time to rest and be with his family, we will hear what he feels. I am not afraid of this being the end of Creed. I think that they will kick ass for years to come. If I didn't see my kids for days at a time or if I had to eat take out 24/7 and sing when my throat hurt, I may decide to get sloshy drunk too one night, I don't think that it was the perfect time to do it, but it happened and I am gonna support them through it all.

TeriB19 01-07-2003 10:03 PM

Here here! :clap: Believe half of what you hear.

creedfan47a 01-07-2003 10:12 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Creed put on the BEST SHOW OF THEIR CAREER just two days after Chicago?? Then how can Chicago spell the beginning of the end??

RLipp69 01-07-2003 10:13 PM

Mancow and Q101 dont have a reason to B.S about the situation.The radio station Sponserd the show And FREAK his side kick introuduced the band that night.:eek:

JenRN 01-07-2003 10:14 PM

For one moment put yourself in his shoes............ It has to suck to have your personal life and turmoils out in the open, hey it has to get to you sometime, think about what he has been through this year! It is not a bowl of cherries all the time, yeah he has lots of money and fancy cars etc... but that is not everything! Just like the lyrics to Weathered "SIMPLE LIVING IS MY DESPERATE CRY" That says a lot!!!!!

hotforscott 01-07-2003 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Creed put on the BEST SHOW OF THEIR CAREER just two days after Chicago??   Then how can Chicago spell the beginning of the end??

You are absolutely correct. Someone is trippin'! Pay no mind, Pay no mind!

Steve 01-07-2003 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RLipp69
Mancow and Q101 dont have a reason to B.S about the situation.The radio station Sponserd the show And FREAK his side kick introuduced the band that night.:eek:

That doesn't mean anything at all... the radio station is owned by a bigger corporation who shells out the money to bring the bands into the city to make money. Freak got his big fat $$ check $$ for appearing there on stage...

Mancow is a complete moron. His show is just plain stupid. Again like I said, if you take Mancow's words to heart, you should really analyze yourself! heh

Weathered 01-07-2003 10:27 PM

ive never heard of him...sounds like an ass though

JenRN 01-07-2003 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Creed put on the BEST SHOW OF THEIR CAREER just two days after Chicago??   Then how can Chicago spell the beginning of the end??

You are so right!:)

franrn 01-07-2003 10:57 PM

Believe nothing you hear and 1/2 of what you see and you'll make it in life. ONLY Scott kows the TRUTH !!!!! :)

ROCK ON :)

rodirocker 01-07-2003 11:33 PM

Re: We are witnessing history being made

Quote:

Originally posted by RLipp69
The statment that I just read that creed has made is a pile of CRAP. I heard from a local DJ in Chicago (Mancow) that Scott was carried in passed out and that he had to be thrown into a tub of cold water to be revived.  Creed's public relations called Rosemont Police to inform them that there could possibley be trouble if the show could not go on, that's why there were police in riot gear at the show.  Ten years from now we will be watching MTV or VH1 (Behind the Music) and looking back to see that the Chicago show was the begining of Creed's downfall.  I am a Creed fan and I just don't want to see this be the begining to an end.:drunk:

I was there, and I talked to a security guard and he told me that Stapp was passed out before the concert, that was why it took 45 frickin minutes to get them out. And that at all the exits police were getting ready for a riot with shields and beating batons. Mancow didn't lie this time... except i didn't hear anything about putting him in a cold water bath...

CreedCrazed 01-08-2003 08:06 AM

Don't get me wrong fans, I'm not here to bash Creed but I do have something to say. I've probably been to every show Creed has done here in Chicago and have to say I was rather upset about that horrible excuse for a statement to the Chicago fans but what is done is done...I'm able to move on. What I do have a problem with is all the people on this board saying stuff about "can you imagine living Scott's life..." Oh boo hoo...he is living a dream, a dream most ordinary people would love to live. Fame and fortune...you make you own life. No excuses should be necessary. I don't feel sorry for him and there was NO EXCUSE

Dogstar 01-08-2003 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by CreedCrazed
<b>... &nbsp;What I do have a problem with is all the people on this board saying stuff about "can you imagine living Scott's life..." &nbsp;Oh boo hoo...he is living a dream, a dream most ordinary people would love to live. &nbsp;Fame and fortune...you make you own life. &nbsp;No excuses should be necessary. &nbsp;I don't feel sorry for him and there was NO EXCUSE </b>

I'm sorry, but that's a rather naive way to view his life, I think. Yes, he chose his life, as do most of us, but to think that fame and fortune are a recipe for happiness and that his life is somehow better than anyone else's is ludicrous. He's a human being, just as the rest of us are, and as human beings we all try to strive for the same things in life. We all have our jobs, we all have bad days at our jobs, too. We all have the same issues and ups and downs in life. I"m not making excuses for the way he chose to deal with whatever is happening to him. It was a bad decision and he disappointed and angered many people. So-called ordinary people do that, too. What I am saying is we all have to sit to sh**, and that doesn't make him any better or any less than the rest of us.