CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   best lyricist? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8648)

Ana4Stapp 02-28-2005 05:44 AM

This is very hard....but here it goes...:rockon:

In order of appearance in my life: :)

1 - Bono :luv:

2-Scott Stapp :luv:

In true, it was very easy... I love these guys ... ;)

PS: Bono 's my idol ...Bono is Scott's idol too...and Stapp's my idol too ...Great! ;)

creedsister 02-28-2005 10:56 AM

but oh yes of course :) ELTON JOHN Is Just Awsome Great Voice Awsome Lyrics Class Act And Peformer im dreaming here but i would love to hear Elton Put Together An Hardcore Album :jam: :jam:

jango 02-28-2005 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
but oh yes of course :) ELTON JOHN Is Just Awsome Great Voice Awsome Lyrics Class Act And Peformer im dreaming here but i would love to hear Elton Put Together An Hardcore Album :jam: :jam:

Elton doesn't write his lyrics.

aussiecreeder 02-28-2005 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
Elton doesn't write his lyrics.

lol

good singer though but like elvis and others his stuff is written by others mostly.

creedsister 02-28-2005 07:44 PM

well damn it their still good

SmilinSkullRing 02-28-2005 08:19 PM

The "other" that has done the majority of the writing for Elton is a great writer -- Bernie Taupin. Him and Elton have done many songs together.

creedsister 03-01-2005 10:10 AM

Bach Bolan And Snake

Skid Row :jam: IN A DARKNED ROOM..Beyond The Reach Of Gods Faith Lies The Wonded The Shattered Remains Of Love Betrayed And The INNOCENCE, Of A Child Is Bought And Sold In The Name Of The Dammend :D The Rage Of The Angels Left Silent And Cold Forgive Me Please For I Know Not What I Do How Can I Keep Inside The Hurt I Know Is True Tell Me When The Kiss Of Love Becomes A Lie That Bears The Scar Of Sin To Deep To Hide Behind The Fear Of Running Into You Please Let Therwe Be Light In A Darkned Room :angel: All The Precious Times Have Been Put To Rest Again And The Smile Of Dawn Brings Tainted Lust Singing My Requiem :D Can I Face The Day When Im Tortured :) :angel: In My Trust And Whatch It Crystallize While My Salavation Crumbles To Dust Why Cant I Steer The Ship Before The Storm I,ve Fallen To The Sea But Still Swim For Sure Tell Me When The Kiss Of Love Becomes A Lie That Bears The Scar Of Sin So Deep To Hide Behind The Fear Of Running Unto You Please Let There Be Light In A Darkned Room KICKS ASS !!!!!!!!! :jam: :jam:

NeedforCreed 04-14-2005 10:17 AM

Stapp and after that Metallica.

fluttergirl 04-14-2005 03:57 PM

:D

JulieCitySlicker 04-14-2005 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister

Meh! He sucks :bump:

NeedforCreed 04-15-2005 12:06 PM

John Fogerty has wrote some decent ones. Don't know how I could forget about JC.

tremonti4life04 04-15-2005 12:21 PM

Maynard James Keenan from Tool

jango 04-16-2005 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeedforCreed
Stapp and after that Metallica.

And I quote...

"One/Oh one/The only way is one... One/Oh one/The only way is one"

"Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One."

Brilliant lyricism there.

</sarcasm>

RMadd 04-16-2005 01:51 PM