CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hey Addicted2Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5467)

Xterminator27 01-08-2004 07:38 PM

Hey Addicted2Stapp

what direction does your toilet water spin

hayley 01-08-2004 08:40 PM

I just flushed my toilet about 5 times and I can't really tell there's too much water in the middle to see what way it's going :lolsign: Isn't that strange

What way does yours spin? Is it really clear, and you can see it spinning down

I think it goes clock-wise, but I don't know I can't be positive it's hard to tell

Xterminator27 01-08-2004 08:47 PM

my toilet spins clockwise (the water moves in teh same direction as a clock)
but in upside down world (where you live) the simpsons say it goes backwards. (counter clockwise) but im pritty shure that counts only for drains (fill up a sink and take out the plug) cuz toilets have like jets that shoot out water

hayley 01-08-2004 09:05 PM

Wow, that shows that The Simpsons is really an educational programme, they were right. I filled up the sink and let it run out, and it goes anti-clockwise. :eek: Or counter-clockwise, whatever you guys call it, lol.

But with my toilet, there's water coming from the middle that swishes around so I can't tell which way it goes, but yeah in my sink it spins anti-clockwise.

:)

Xterminator27 01-08-2004 09:38 PM

yeha i also just learned that in schoo lto why it does that.
i was thinken "does this really work?" then i thought. A2S lives in upsidedown land.
yhea that would actually be weird beause water is supposto sin clockwise all my life, and even somethen as small and pointless as the water spinning backwards would be wacked up.

still thats kinda cool

facelessman 01-09-2004 12:38 AM

yeah...

hayley 01-09-2004 02:21 AM

Upsidedown land...thanks...lol we aren't THAT strange :roll:

Yeah and I think it's strange that your water spins the other way, but we don't know any different

So when you flush your toilet, can you SEE it going clockwise, can you see it spinning down, like in a sink? Cause with mine you can't as there is water in the middle

AllForTheBoys 01-11-2004 02:16 PM

At least he didn't ask what hand do you wipe yer ass with.

hayley 01-11-2004 03:55 PM

Oh no...now you've probably started a topic....:help: j/k

HoundDog 01-12-2004 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
what direction does your toilet water spin

That's a funny question. :)

hayley 01-13-2004 12:30 AM

That's because X is a funny guy ;)

WeatheredWoman 01-13-2004 10:54 PM

I don't know if it's right... I have to do it over again but I just tried it in a hurry: Is it possible that over here the water at first is spinning against the clock (first half) and then it goes clockwise :confused:

hayley 01-13-2004 10:59 PM

Woah, that's strange, but could be, I guess it's different everywhere, well alot of places.

Does anyone know why water spins different ways in differnt places? I know it's something about the equator, but that's about it

davis creedfan 01-13-2004 11:31 PM

The water direction on toilets depends on the way the jets are postioned.
But if you fill a sink with water, and then pull the drain, you may find out what direction it would spin.

hayley 01-14-2004 02:33 AM

But I watched this tv show one day, and there was this guy with an icecream container that had a whole in the bottom, one side of the equator the water spun one way, then the other side of the equater it spun the other way, so it has something do with the equator, I'm sure of it? :confused: