CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

krzycreedbabe 01-19-2003 05:00 PM

my fantasy would just to be held in seths arms all night until forever...i dont care what we do as long as im in his arms forever and ever :D

hotforscott 01-19-2003 05:01 PM

ahhh, how sweet!

Wylde-Tremonti 01-19-2003 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by krzycreedbabe
my fantasy would just to be held in seths arms all night until forever...i dont care what we do as long as im in his arms forever and ever :D

"I'll never let go jack....never let go........"

krzycreedbabe 01-19-2003 05:02 PM

im a hopeless romantic what can i say..

JenRN 01-19-2003 10:41 PM

I don't know about this being a fantasy but..... recently I dreamed that I was at a Creed concert and I was in the pit, and after the show, I waited around to watch them take down the stage. Then I heard this loud scream and Mark come running out from behind the stage saying "Anyone here a doctor?" So I said I was a nurse and he brought me back stage and Flip's wife was in pre-term labor:eek: :eek: I ended up delivering her baby right there back stage with the whole band watching!!:eek: The baby ended up fine and the whole band was flabbergasted at what had just occured. so I stayed around with them for a couple hours and made sure she got to the hospital ok. Then 2 days later I got a Next day air letter by UPS from the band inviting me to Florida for a week!!!!:D I went and stayed at Scott's house :rolleyes: and hung around with them for a week, just doing cool stuff, golf, BBQ and volley ball, It was a weird dream but really cool! Must have been the hot spicy nachos I had for dinner that night!:)

TeriB19 01-19-2003 10:51 PM

Can I have some???

JenRN 01-19-2003 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Can I have some???

Sure but you must have extra jalepeno's on there!:D :lol:

TeriB19 01-19-2003 10:57 PM

If it will give me good fantasies, load me up!!!!!:D

souldancer 01-19-2003 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I am still stuck on my old fantasy, probably will be until it happens. Anyone else have any new ones????????????

Hmm... well, just getting back from a yoga teacher training class, I can think of lots of interesting positions and breathing patterns that may be of therapeutic interest to the guys....;) - or at least me!

GoodGodGirl23 01-19-2003 11:31 PM

:P

JenRN 01-20-2003 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
Hmm... well, just getting back from a yoga teacher training class, I can think of lots of interesting positions and breathing patterns that may be of therapeutic interest to the guys....;)   - or at least me!

Woo Hoo now we are talking!!!!:rolleyes: ;)

Sheila63 01-20-2003 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I don't know about this being a fantasy but..... recently I dreamed that I was at a Creed concert and I was in the pit, and after the show, I waited around to watch them take down the stage. &nbsp;Then I heard this loud scream and Mark come running out from behind the stage saying "Anyone here a doctor?" &nbsp;So I said I was a nurse and he brought me back stage and Flip's wife was in pre-term labor:eek: :eek: &nbsp;I ended up delivering her baby right there back stage with the whole band watching!!:eek: &nbsp;The baby ended up fine and the whole band was flabbergasted at what had just occured. so I stayed around with them for a couple hours and made sure she got to the hospital ok. &nbsp; Then 2 days later I got a Next day air letter by UPS from the band inviting me to Florida for a week!!!!:D &nbsp;I went and stayed at Scott's house :rolleyes: &nbsp;and hung around with them for a week, just doing cool stuff, golf, BBQ and volley ball, It was a weird dream but really cool! &nbsp; Must have been the hot spicy nachos I had for dinner that night!:) </b>

Wow, Jen, you sure have some awesome fantasies/dreams!! I'll take some of those spicy nachos with the extra jalepenios too!!!

JenRN 01-20-2003 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
Wow, Jen, you sure have some awesome fantasies/dreams!! &nbsp;I'll take some of those spicy nachos with the extra jalepenios too!!!

Come on over I'll fix ya up!;) We really should have a Mexican fiesta night at Creedfest and see how many fantasies we get after a few margarita's and nachos!!!:lol:

Sheila63 01-20-2003 04:35 PM

Sounds good to me!! Count me in!!!;)

creedfan47a 01-20-2003 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
They do some messed up stuff on Trading Spaces!!!! &nbsp;I would KILL someone if they painted my walls orange etc....

This sounds just like a show we have, called Changing Rooms. Basically, two couples swap houses for a weekend, while they redecorate one room in the house they are in! Usually, the rooms turn out really well, but there have been some rooms that people just hated!!