CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 03-10-2008 05:55 AM

Re: Daily Bread

March 10th

"Credibility and character."

We are to be ready and able to tell people about the hope that Jesus has brought to our lives. But when we share this hope, two things are important... Our credibility; is Jesus really Lord of our hearts, and our character; do we show gentleness and respect in our approach. The goal is not to win arguments, but hearts to the God of character.

In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

1 Peter 3:15

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing 03-10-2008 10:46 PM

Perfect Salt Season

GLORY TO GOD cant Loose The Flavor The bible teaches That Would Should Indeed Brother KNOW how to Anwser Every Man GLORY to god Some From Mars Some From Venus GLORY but however that Awnser comes GLORY TO GOD WE must Always Do It With Love And understanding Showing HIS LOVE AND Mercys FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD HE SENT NOT HIS SON TO CONDEM BUT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MAY BE SAVED , For Love Bears All Things Hopes All Things And Believes All Things

HeavenBesideYou 03-12-2008 06:22 AM

March 12th

"Covenant of love."

God is faithful and his covenant is a covenant of love. He will not forsake us and will treat us better than we deserve. But our hearts must be tuned to honor God as God, not as just a good luck charm or a weekly guest into our otherwise busy lives. What we do must be done in awareness that it is done before and for him!

The Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

Deuteronomy 7:9

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-13-2008 06:40 AM

March 13th

"Strength."

The Lord, who is the believer's light, is the strength of his life; not only by whom, but in whom he lives and moves.

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this I will be confident.

Psalm 27:3

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-13-2008 11:14 PM

Strength

GLORY Strength In OUR TIME OF NEED is surley brother David Hard To Find When You Need It Most When it seems at times your out numbered With The Cares AND EVERYTHING ELSE BUT GLORY TO GOD IT IS THESE TIMES WE REMEMBEAR HIS OVERWHELMIMG POWER AND HIS FAITHFULLNESS THAT SURLEY DID NOT cometh From Signs And Wonders And Mircales AND THERE IS TIMES WE GET SO BINDED THAT GLORY WE COME PARALIZED BUT FAITH IN HIS STRENGETH THAT IS UNSEEN SHALL CARRY YOU, FOR THE WORD IS PLENTIFULL AND SHARPER THAN ANY 2 EDGED SWORD And Our Strengeth SHALL SURLEY FLOWETH FROM IT, For He Is Our Refudge And Our Inner Strengeth AND THOUGH THE Wicked Camp And The Workers Of Inquity They Camp And All That Camp With,em They Camp HE PREVAILS WITH HE ALL THINGS ARE HOW GREAT ARE THO all THINGS ARE POSSBILE How About That MANS Honour WILL SURLEY TRIETH GODS GLORY as it was in the Beging Psalm 8 GODS GLORY MANS HONOUR O LORD HOW EXCLENT IS THY NAME WE EXCALT THEE WHO HAS SET THY GLORY EVEN ABOVE THE HEAVENS out of the mouth of babes and sucklings HAST THOU ORDAINED milk Sometime Can Be Meat AS LONG AS IT IS FROM HE GLORY sometimes We need It to whash His Meat Down STRENGTH Because Of Thine Enmies THAT THOU MIGHTEST STILL THE ENMEY AND THE AVENGER WHEN I CONSIDER THY HEAVENS THE WORK OF THY FINGERS THE MOON AND THE STARS WHICH THOU HAST ORDAINED What Is Man That Thou Art Mindfull Of Him And The Son Of Man that thou vistiest him for thou made him a little lower than the angels AND HAST CROWNED HIM WITH GLORY AND HONOUR And The World May Crown Us with Thorns GLORY BUT YA SEE HE CROWNED US IN GLORY AS CHILDREN OF CHRIST THOU HAST MADEST HIM OVER THE WORKS OF THY HANDS THOU HAST PUT ALL THINGS UNDER HIS FEET , And In Ourselfs And How We see The Matter Today We Can Perform All Things With Christ Who Strenthens Us,

HeavenBesideYou 03-14-2008 06:39 AM

March 14th

"Lost in the shuffle."

Our world can be a lonely place when everyone is too busy to give time to one another. Sometimes it happens to us. We need the Lord in our lives so we never have to worry about being alone. The Spirit of God dwells within each one of us, and for that reason, God is never far from us. When the pace of life threatens to consume you, remember the Lord and reach out to Him. He will not leave you lonely.

When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.

Psalm 27:10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-15-2008 07:12 AM

March 15th

"Stick-to-itiveness..."

As difficult as it is, waiting on the Lord always pays off in the long run. God knows the perfect solution to all life's situations. All we need do is ask His divine guidance and help, and He will make all things good. Wait on the Lord!

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Psalm 27:14

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-15-2008 01:56 PM

Glory

Brother David WE SERVE A GOD WHO DOES NOT SLEEP Nor Does He Leave Us Or Forsake Us When WE NEED HIM MOST IN THE STORMS OF OUR LIFES, And He Promised Us We Would NEVER HAVE VICTORY ALONE BUT VICTORY IS WITH US as Life Gets Hard HE showed US Great Example Through Out HIS WORDS Trials Will Indeed Cometh BUT NOT WITHOUT ME, AND HIS TRUTH AND HIS SPIRT AND HIS PROMISE OF ALL THINGS WE must Hold On to him i can recall the days the storys my grandfather use to tell Of these Days WE LIVE IN NOW AND He said There Will Come A Time WHEN YOU WILL WANT TO DO NOTHING MORE THAN TO PRAISE HIM IF YOU GOT THE REAL THING YOUR words you will Have To Utter BUT IN The Days Of Now YOU HAVE GOTTA TO BE STRONG IN ALL OF HIM before You Walk Out The Door We Suffer Not Only For Ourselfs For Truth But We Suffer For Those HE WALKETH IN TRUTH And Fighting These Wars Daily BUT I REST ASURE Knowing HE IS GOD ALMIGHTY AMEN Matt 26 Brother 52 and 54 Put Up Again Thy Sword Into His Place For All That Taketh The Sword shall Perish With The Sword ONLY HE KING OF KINGS CAN DELIVERE THEE In Times When No One Else Can THATS JESUS This Is Coming From The Same Prophet OHHHHHHHHH GLORY IN THE NEW TEST THAT SAID COME UNTO ME ALL THAT ARE HEAVEY AND I WILL GIVE THEE REST And HE SAID THINKEST NOT THAT I CANNOT NOW PRAY TO MY FATHER AND HE SHALL PRESENT ME WITH MORE THAN 12 LEGIONS OF ANGELS BUT OH THEN HOW COULD HIS WILL BE DONE as he said HOW THEN SHALL THE SCRIPTURES BE FULFILLED Glory The Love Of The CORNERSTONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOTHING LIKE THE ROCK OF JESUS

HeavenBesideYou 03-16-2008 08:58 AM

March 16th

"Jesus put a damper on His own party."

What went wrong that week? What changed the “Hosannas” to “Crucify Him”? It started to go bad when Jesus told the people what they didn’t want to hear. Look at what He did. He threw the money changers out of the temple area, He taught that tax collectors and prostitutes could enter the kingdom of heaven before the religious, He told the people to pay taxes, then He pronounced a series of woes against the religious leaders: “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees”!!!

But this is Jesus. The righteous One. The only perfect Man. God in the flesh. He was not in town for a popularity contest. His task was to proclaim the truth and provide salvation. And it cost Him His life.

Behold, your King is coming to you.

Matthew 21:5

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-16-2008 10:56 PM

Glory

Verily I say WOE UNTO YOU GLORY, St John 19,37 And It was A done Brother A Death and a walk who no prophet could bear piliate therfore said unto him art thou a king HE SAID AND GLORY TO GOD ITS GREAT TO BE CHILDREN Of The Most High jesus answered THOU SAYEST THAT I,am KING To This End Was I Born And For This Cause I Came I Into The World THAT I SHOULD BEAR WITNNES UNTO THE TRUTH EVERY ONE THAT IS OF TRUTH SHALL heareth My Voice And As We Go Forth In Him AND THE VALLEYS THAT HE WAS IN NOT ONE EVER OVERCAME THE OVERCOMER, GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY A Lie Nor Death SHALL PROSPER IN HIS PRESENTS Of His Majesty

HeavenBesideYou 03-17-2008 06:24 AM

March 17th

"Be close by my side."

If we put our faith in God, He will see us through the tough times, and we will emerge from our experiences renewed and wiser. He truly is our shield and strength. Rejoice in His great love for us, and lift your voice in praise.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song I will praise him.

Psalm 28:7

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-18-2008 06:39 AM

March 18th

"Bitter cup of pain."

We must never forget that Jesus was the God-Man, with both divine and human natures. He therefore recoiled from the prospect of agonizing crucifixion and the ordeal of having the world’s sin heaped on His sinless soul. And worst of all, He shuddered at the thought of being abandoned by His Father. So He pleaded, “If it is possible, let this cup pass from Me”. Yet after that He said in trustful submission, “Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?”. He knew that the hand, which would for our redemption hold the cup to His lips, was not the hand of Judas or Caiaphas or Pilate. It was the hand of His loving Father intent on redeeming our lost human race.

We learn the lesson of trust in the school of trial.

Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?

John 18:11

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 03-18-2008 08:54 PM

Forsaken Strengeth

He Is there when WE NEED HIM THE MOST And The Pain And The Crosses We Bear TODAY Of The Agoney That No Man Could Bear Emotions Pain Spirtual Confusing All Though This Man Had Followers And Disciples HE WAS TRULY ALONE HE WAS THE LIVING WORD GLORY, AND His Death Not Only Covered Are Sins FOR HE DIED FOR THE WORLD, BUT OF THIS WORLD WAS HE NOT AND THE WORLD knew Him Not BUT THOSE WHO FOLLOW HIM TODAY AND THOSE WHO STRIFE FOR TRUTH it easy to go down a Begger And Come Up A Millonare IN ALL HIS RICHES AND STRENGETH BEING ONE OF THEME, THE LORD Knew In These Days HIS People Would Need Him HE NEVER UTTERLY FORSAKES US But In The Times We Feel Alone Carrying Ourselfs IN HIS WILL WE CAN BEHOLD GLORY WHEN We Just Think About JESUS CARRYING THE CROSS UP TO CALVARY Zec,19 11,17 GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY New Again

HeavenBesideYou 03-19-2008 06:23 AM

March 19th

"Do you walk the walk?"

A lot of different religious groups will give you all sorts of ways to know whether or not you have the Holy Spirit. Jesus has one simple answer: "by their fruit you will know them." Paul gives us the definition of holy fruit. Say them out loud and ask the Lord to make it true in you.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

Against such things there is no law.

Galatians 5:22-23

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-20-2008 06:22 AM

March 20th

"Spiritual growth."

Salvation is such a precious thing! Read Hebrews 6 and see what God has to say about remaining immature though... You must really want to grow. You must crave what is good and what builds you up. What are you going to do today to satisfy your spiritual appetite? Mature in His grace, pattern holy habits, and fill yourself spiritually with the things that will help you grow.

Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.

1 Peter 2:2-3

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-21-2008 06:49 AM

March 21st

"Perfection ignored?"

A man wearing jeans, a T-shirt, and a baseball cap positioned himself against a wall beside a trash can at the L’Enfant Plaza station in Washington, DC. He pulled out a violin and began to play. In the next 43 minutes, as he performed six classical pieces, 1,097 people passed by, ignoring him. No one knew it, but the man playing outside the Metro was Joshua Bell, one of the finest classical musicians in the world, playing some of the most elegant music ever written on a $3.5 million Stradivarius. But no crowd gathered for the virtuoso. “It was a strange feeling, that people were actually . . . ignoring me,” said Bell.

God also knows what it feels like to be ignored. The apostle Paul said that God has sovereignly planted evidence of His existence in the very nature of man. And creation delivers an unmistakable message about His creativity, beauty, power, and character. Although God has revealed His majesty, many refuse to acknowledge and thank Him. But God will hold everyone responsible for ignoring who He is and what He has revealed.

Since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen.

Romans 1:20

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-22-2008 08:44 AM

March 22nd

"Assaults on our faith and on the Scriptures come and go."

In his documentary The Lost Tomb of Jesus, Simcha Jacobovici claims archaeological evidence that disproves the resurrection of Christ. He says that the words “Jesus son of Joseph” found on a burial container near Jerusalem refer to Jesus of Nazareth. He also claims to have identified Jesus’ DNA. How valid are these conclusions? The Israel Antiquities Authority calls them “nonsense.”

There are strong arguments in favor of Jesus’ resurrection. Most compelling is the fact that every disciple except John died a martyr’s death. Central to their message was Jesus’ resurrection. If Christ had not been raised from the dead, why did the disciples choose to die rather than deny it? Assaults on our faith and on the Scriptures come and go. Don’t be shaken by these baseless attacks. Two thousand years ago, the disciples were eyewitnesses to the real tomb of Jesus. The angels told them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead?"

He is not here, but is risen!

Luke 24:6

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-23-2008 08:59 AM

Easter Sunday 2008

"Christ has won the final victory!"

The grave has been "boasting" of its power since Eden. But now it has finally met its match. It wraps Jesus up at the Cross and "forbids him to rise," but our Champion, Jesus Christ, fought and won. Where is your sting now, O Death? Christ has won the final victory. We know that whatever boasting we do is not in ourselves, but in the power of Christ. He has won the victory, and now we're just soaring where Christ has led. We bask in the benefits of the Cross, and we look past the grave to our heavenly reunion with Him.

But the fact is that Christ has been raised from the dead. He has become the first of a great harvest of those who will be raised to life again.

1 Corinthians 15:20

Happy Easter Gang, God Bless!

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-24-2008 06:47 AM

March 24th

"Lost yet another one to materialism."

I have a hard time trying to comprehend why more people I know are are willing to sacrifice things like their word, honor, and their friendships when it comes to materialistic gain and vanity. So you can't keep up with the Joneses... SO WHAT? So you won't have a new car this year... WHO CARES? One of my co-workers went behind my back and lied to a client of mine to get a small contract from him. So for a couple of hundred bucks, he threw away a friendship and any possibility of working with me again.

This is the thanks I get for employing him for 18+months, and getting his wife a job with a friend of mine's company too?

Pisses me off it does!

Elijah's story from First Kings is the perfect example of what happens to people who lose sight of God and turn instead to worldly things. Vanity kills faith and undermines humility. Look to the Lord in all things, and you will never have to worry.

I have hated them that regard lying vanities: but I trust in the Lord.

Psalm 31:6

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-25-2008 06:09 AM

March 25th

"Forked tongue."

One day, everyone who speaks in order to hurt others will have to pay for what they say. So many things are said and done in the name of Christianity that are in no way Christian. Our law is the law of love and forgiveness, not judgment and narrow-mindedness. Ask the Lord to open your heart to those you disagree with and wonderful things will begin to happen.

Let the lying lips be put to silence; which speak grievous things proudly and contemptuously against the righteous.

Psalm 31:18

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-26-2008 06:38 AM

March 26th

"Take care of yourself."

We can only deny our sins so long before they catch up with us. You only have one body, take care of it! The Lord wants us to confess our sins, to repent of them, and to fill our lives with other things that will not do us harm.

When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.

Psalm 32:3

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-27-2008 06:26 AM

March 27th

"The Fortress of your lives."

Who we are, what becomes of us in life, is in God's hands. We cannot purchase or achieve lasting honor for ourselves without his blessing. We cannot secure the future or our safety without his protection and blessing. The basis of all achievement and glory is dependent upon us placing our lives in his care.

My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge.

Psalm 62:7

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-28-2008 06:52 AM

March 28th

"Prayer."

Make sure that we take time out of this day to lift our voices to You in praise and worship. Fill our hearts with songs to Your glory. Remind us of all we should be thankful for. Amen.

Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

Psalm 33:3

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-29-2008 08:30 AM

March 29th

"The breath of all life."

With a simple breath the Lord brought magnificence into creation. The stars planets that revolve through space came forth on the breath of the Lord. The host, heavenly and earthly, sprang from His mouth . Our world and every last thing in it came into being by His Word. How can the splendor and mystery of our God ever be denied? Our Lord is above all things, and there is nothing that is beyond His control. His breath is within us; the breath of all life.

By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

Psalm 33:6

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-30-2008 10:33 AM

March 30th

"Ever act as if you don't need anyone else, but deep inside, you know that you do?"

Remember the prodigal son? He thought he was ready to set out on his own, and it almost led to his ruin. He squandered all his wealth and found he really couldn't make it by himself. He had to humble himself and return home, where his father awaited him with open arms. We never need lack for anything, because we are to take care of one another. The Lord provides for us through the love of sons and daughters. Growing up doesn't mean learning to do everything by yourself, but realizing how wonderful it is to need other people.

The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the Lord shall not want any good thing.

Psalm 34:10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 03-31-2008 06:40 AM

March 31st

"A sin-sick soul."

I don't know how Jesus could stand up under its weight. He had my sin, your sin, our sin, placed upon him so we would not have to bear the consequences of it. But in that sacrifice, as horrible as it was, we find ourselves healed, cured of the most awful disease a sin-sick soul. In its place, he has left us a transforming peace.

He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 53:5-6

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-01-2008 06:18 AM

April 1st

"There should be no joy in other people's pain."

Everyone likes to have fun, but fun should never hurt anyone. Fun at other people's expense is selfish and cruel. God wants us to reach out to one another in love, spreading happiness and joy through the good things we do, not the evil. If we will dedicate our lives to the happiness of others, then our fun will be fun that everyone can enjoy.

Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

Psalm 34:14

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-02-2008 06:31 AM

April 2nd

"Don't let me give up, but deliver me."

It is folly to believe that God liberates us from all discomfort and affliction. What He does do is give us the will and determination to go on, even in the face of tough times. He works within us to give us peace and strength and courage; those things necessary to get through life. We can be sure that our trails will not come to an end, but the love of God will see that we get through anything that comes our way.

Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 34:19

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-03-2008 07:15 AM

April 3rd

"Fix our eyes on Jesus!"

"He drives where he looks, he drives where he looks!" That statement by a disgruntled elderly wife about her husband really spoke the truth. But then it's true of all of us. We "live like where we look" That's why it's important to fix our eyes on Jesus!

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Hebrews 12:2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-04-2008 06:47 AM

April 4th

"Share your joy."

Our God shines forth His blessed light in order to destroy the darkness of anger and shame. As Christians, we should reach out in love, not only to those who care for us and build us up, but also to those who devise our unhappiness. They are the ones who need it most.

Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

Psalm 35:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-05-2008 06:37 AM

April 5th

"Unexpected changes are opportunities in disguise."

Sometimes our plan does not unfold the way we thought it would. Do we seek ministry in life's unplanned schedule changes? Do we turn detours into guided tours of what He wants to do through us? If we're doing God's will, we'll be in the right place.

A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-05-2008 02:56 PM

Glory To God,

YOU SURLEY DONT TELL THE MOLDER WHAT HE SHOULD DO WITH THE CLAY, ARE God Has A Way Of Seeing More Of Are Flaws Than We See Ourself AND WE GIVE HIM THE GLORY THAT HE DOES, In OUR TIMES OF STRUGGLES AND TRIALS WE DONT sometimes in that pules of instant think HE IS GOD AND WILL COME AND FIX IT then again we start depending on self AND THINK WE ARE READY to take On this Mountain And Overcome This Valley ON OUR OWN GLORY IF IN TIMES PAST we could,nt do it then We Only Become AS The Fool IF WE THINK WE CAN DO IT WITHOUT HIM HE WILL DECLARE HE IS GOD AND HE IS THE KING OF HIS HILL HE ADMIRES ARE WILL THATS OF HIM BUT HE IS STILL GOD WHO REIGNS GLORY AND HE CAN SEE US AND HES GOING SET US DOWN A NOTCH Or mabey 2 WHEN HE SEE US DEPENDING ON SELF AND KNOWING WE CANT GO ON WITHOUT HIM FULLY GLORY,

TrulyAmazing 04-05-2008 03:22 PM

The Trumphets Of Heaven

STILL Sound And Make A Sound Of Glory TO HIS PRAISE THAT IS HIGH ABOVE US, So Its Best To Have Confidence IN THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, Psalm 61, verse 8,12 TRUST IN HIM AT ALL TIMES And The Stronger YOU Are With Him Brother David And Who Ever Is Reading THE STRONGER YOU ARE WITH HIM THE HARDER IT IS TO TRUST HIM Trust In Him At All Times Pour Out Your Heart Before Him GOD IS REFUGE FOR US SELAH SURLEY MEN OF LOW DEGREE are Vantiy TRUST NOT IN OPPRESSION And Become Not Vain In Robbery If Riches Increase And Strengeth Increases If Wisdom Is Increased Which The Wise Consider A Blessing And Of A Great Vaule Such As Pearl SET NOT YOUR HEART UPON THEME GOD HATH SPOKEN ONCE TWICE HAVE I HEARED THIS POWER BELONGETH TO GOD, Oh Glory THE CORNERSTONE, Who Is Above ALL THINGS, Saint John 10 12,18 BUT HE THAT IS IS AN HIRELING AND NOT THE SHEPERED WHOSE OWN THE SHEEP ARE NOT SEETH THE WOLF COMING AND LEAVES THE SHEEP, And Fleeth And The Wolf Catches Theme And Scatter The Sheep, The Hirling Fleeth Because He Is Hirling And CARETH Not For The Sheep, JESUS Said GLORYYYYYYYY ITS HARD TO SAY THAT NAME WITHOUT GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE BEGING AND THE END THE GREAT JEHOVHOA THE GREAT COUNSEL THE SWEET ROSE OF SHARON THE GREAT DIVIDER THE FIRST AND THE LAST THE KING OF THE JEWS THE MORNING GLORYYYYYYY EMANUEL THE LIVING WATER JESUS He Said I,am The Good Sheperd And Know Of My Sheep AND Am Known Of Mine As The Father Knoweth MeEven So I The Father And I Lay My Life Down For My Sheep I HAVE WHICH Are Not Of This Fold Theme Also Oh Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy THAT Name Will Still Bring JESUS And they Shall Hear My Voice And There Shall Be One Fold Ane Shepered GLORY, Therefore Doth My Father Love Me Because I Lay Down My Life That I Might Take It Again NO MAN TAKETH IT FROM ME BUT I LAY IT DOWN FOR MYSELF GLORYYYY I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS COMMANDMENT I Have Recived From My Father, And Bless All Of Ya,s But i gotta Cut It Short AMEN AND AMEM Leaving Ya With HEBREWS Ch, 4 The Promise Of Rest

TrulyAmazing 04-05-2008 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
March 22nd

"Assaults on our faith and on the Scriptures come and go."

In his documentary The Lost Tomb of Jesus, Simcha Jacobovici claims archaeological evidence that disproves the resurrection of Christ. He says that the words “Jesus son of Joseph” found on a burial container near Jerusalem refer to Jesus of Nazareth. He also claims to have identified Jesus’ DNA. How valid are these conclusions? The Israel Antiquities Authority calls them “nonsense.”

There are strong arguments in favor of Jesus’ resurrection. Most compelling is the fact that every disciple except John died a martyr’s death. Central to their message was Jesus’ resurrection. If Christ had not been raised from the dead, why did the disciples choose to die rather than deny it? Assaults on our faith and on the Scriptures come and go. Don’t be shaken by these baseless attacks. Two thousand years ago, the disciples were eyewitnesses to the real tomb of Jesus. The angels told them, “Why do you seek the living among the dead?"

He is not here, but is risen!

Luke 24:6

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN AMEN AND AMEN

HeavenBesideYou 04-06-2008 09:39 AM

April 6th

"What does it mean to lay down our lives for our brothers?"

Sounds pretty extravagant, but the next verse in 1 John 3 reminds us that most often it's very simple: if we have a brother or sister in Christ with needs, we give up what we have to fill that need!

This is how we know love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.

1 John 3:16

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 04-06-2008 10:37 PM

Amen And Amen And Amen

NO LOVE GREATER Than His We Lay Down Our Lifes FOR OUR FRIENDS, He Needed Someone To Help Him Carry The Cross He Needed John The Babtist GLORYYYYYYYY To Babtise Him GLORY None Greater, As He Spoke Of Him And Had That Great Love Of Him Gloryyyyyyy As A friend And Brother And A warrior Who Came Up Out Of The Wilderness Like A wild Man TELLING THE SCRIBES AND THE PHARISEES OH GLORYYYYY REPENT NOW FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND GLORY, :bounce: :bounce: None Greater AND HE SPOKE CLEAR as he babtised the people He Babtised With Water Sprinkle Sprinkle BUT HE SAID ONE WILL COME AFTER ME WHOS SHOES IM NOT WORTHY TO LASP SHALL BABTISE YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST AND WITH FIRE, :bounce: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 04-07-2008 06:11 AM

April 7th

"Cease from anger."

We are all capable of great anger. The passion is within each of us. However, we must rule the passion, instead of letting the passion rule us. God helps us control the beasts within. His is a power to set our hearts right and dispel our evil with His own goodness. Ask God's help, and He will help you to cease from anger and strife.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Psalm 37:8

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-08-2008 06:21 AM

April 8th

"Integrity... Is It Possible?"

The measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he never would be found out. No one is born with godly character. But by studying God's Word and listening to His Holy Spirit, we can learn to hate falsehood and love integrity. David the psalmist ruled over a kingdom, and he was serious about doing what was right. He recognized how easy it is to slide down the slippery path of unethical behavior simply because it seems advantageous.

Give me understanding, that I may know Your testimonies.

Psalm 119:125

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-11-2008 06:17 AM

April 11th

"He bore our sins."

He didn't just carry them, he suffered the penalty we deserved. His anguish was our healing, his suffering our righteousness. How can we ever think of going back to sin after he suffered so much to bear their penalty?

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness, by his wounds you have been healed.

1 Peter 2:24

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-12-2008 07:11 AM

April 12th

"There are days that feel like a struggle for life."

How wonderful it would be to have someone come along and lift us up out of the struggle. God can do that. His Spirit renews and strengthens us. Through the loving power of God, we are pulled out of the darkest pit and set upon solid ground.

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

Psalm 40:2

Heaven