CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Huh? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6396)

Trees of Wisdom 04-22-2004 12:18 AM

Huh?

I decided to go to the VH1 board and someone who posts at the Pit said that someone at the Pit said that the new band will announce their name next Sunday. Also, the first single will be released in three weeks. Those pitters are just getting more and more silly. ;)

rainfall 04-22-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I decided to go to the VH1 board and someone who posts at the Pit said that someone at the Pit said that the new band will announce their name next Sunday. Also, the first single will be released in three weeks. Those pitters are just getting more and more silly. ;)

I don't know about sunday for releasing the name???? but three weeks for the first single sounds kind of reasonable...don't you think so

facelessman 04-22-2004 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainfall
I don't know about sunday for releasing the name???? but three weeks for the first single sounds kind of reasonable...don't you think so

i hope so

tremontirocks! 04-22-2004 01:06 AM

i thought they'd juz release the whole album first...I :confused: reckon its a load of bullshit hehe :smokin:

Echelon122 04-22-2004 01:22 AM

Actually it was said at the FMF when the days were going to be. This came from Jeff Hanson. Hopefully by Sunday there will be a band name. Also Michael posted that within a month (or 3 weeks...giving a cusion here) there might be a single.

Quote:

Ok,I just got off the phone with Mark cause this confused me as well. Apparently the first single will be finished in three weeks but will not be released right then. As of right now, 13 of the 15 songs have drum tracks finished. Next, they will fully record 3 songs that they think could be the first single and when finished they will choose betwwen the three. Hope that clears it up a bit.

Michael
From Michael @ Pit

The confusion was people unsure of what "Track" meant, if it was like just hte drum track or an actual song.

So it's not being silly ;)

Jeff was very kind and gracious towards us, and had a good sense of humor about things. We also met Brett and his wife Katie that night and he's continuing to work being a Producer and seems to be loving that. He was very kind, and spoke highly of Brian Marshall and the new bands and efforts.

As for if we'll actually get the name Sunday....remains to be seen.

hayley 04-22-2004 02:06 AM

Interesting, let's hope it's true

Trees of Wisdom 04-22-2004 02:55 AM

If they're going to fully record three tracks, that means we're going to have some samples to listen to. :D

aussiecreeder 04-22-2004 02:57 AM

someone told me about this, Michael's quote seems to clear things up quite a bit. I probably wouldn't expect to hear any of their material for 6 weeks or so which will fly buy in no time anyway.

aussiecreeder 04-22-2004 03:02 AM

the question i want answered is what were you doing at the VH1 boards? didn't you have grass to watch grow or something? :)

tremonti4life04 04-22-2004 03:25 AM

Isnt this the worst thing about your favorite artists goin off on their own to do a solo project, like, you know its gonna happen, but they cant give away any information until everything is copywritten? this is slowly killing me. but im gonna be at the record store the first day this album comes out, definitly.

Trees of Wisdom 04-22-2004 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
the question i want answered is what were you doing at the VH1 boards? didn't you have grass to watch grow or something? :)

The Vh1 boards was mentioned in a thread here, so I went there to stick it to wit.

Actually, I had homework to do. ;)

Trees of Wisdom 04-22-2004 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tremonti4life04
Isnt this the worst thing about your favorite artists goin off on their own to do a solo project, like, you know its gonna happen, but they cant give away any information until everything is copywritten? this is slowly killing me. but im gonna be at the record store the first day this album comes out, definitly.

Michael said we should be expecting an early August release with the first single to hit radio at the end of June.

aussiecreeder 04-22-2004 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
The Vh1 boards was mentioned in a thread here, so I went there to stick it to wit.

Actually, I had homework to do. ;)

don't worry i was only having a dig at ya! :) i'm attempting to do homework now.......

JulieCitySlicker 04-22-2004 03:36 PM

Where do those pitters get their info from?
I'm not holding my breath

Bridge of Clay 04-22-2004 11:29 PM

I just wondering what's their recordin process like.

I don't get the drum tracks already recorded... do they record each instrument apart from each other and then join it and then record all of them together again? I'm bit confused. I always thought the drums were last. (but not least!)