CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Fire Rapids (short story, warning, long) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10609)

Rocketqueen 03-22-2006 02:37 PM

Re: Fire Rapids (short story, warning, long)

i saw him :) i never found any pics though but its a mircale i set through Amrican Idol and now i have to whatch it nexet week to who wins

stappissohot 03-28-2006 11:58 AM

Still, he's cute....c'mon you have to give him THAT!!!

Rocketqueen 03-29-2006 12:28 PM

:) yes he was cute k but just tell me you were not at home with a sign thats Says Marry Me ACE Say It Aint So :) he had one of those very charming smiles that was a bet much for me but he had a lot of good stuff where it counts :)

stappissohot 03-30-2006 12:10 PM

I don't have a sign, and even if I did would I tell you? If I marry Ace he's mine, mine, mine.... besides your probably too old for him anyway :)

Rocketqueen 03-31-2006 10:44 AM

:) no he is not :) your to young to like such an older man HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO im laughing because *** well you will figure it out

stappissohot 04-04-2006 12:00 PM

You don't know my age, how do you know in like 3 years... or 5... or 1.... that I won't be old enough to marry him?

Rocketqueen 04-05-2006 01:02 AM

:) well darlin at the rate your going there you should be old enough :)

stappissohot 04-05-2006 11:58 AM

But I get the point, not now, but he's reserved, oh so reserved. I have him in chains in the basement for a couple years ;) tee hee, I'm such a stalker :)

Rocketqueen 04-05-2006 12:06 PM

:) :) :) im sure you will take of him in that basement ;) like nobody older can do ~~you stalker you~~

stappissohot 04-06-2006 12:00 PM

Ha, ha, true, so true. All mine, mine, aaaaallll mine. I will stalk forever

Rocketqueen 04-06-2006 01:02 PM

yessssssssssssssssssss haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :) :) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know thats right ~~

stappissohot 04-07-2006 12:34 PM

Yes I do... I'm obsessive, you can quiz me on Lost (tv show) American Idol
Scott Stapp, creed, anything and everything

Rocketqueen 04-10-2006 12:22 PM

:) Ok HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ok :) you can quiz me too on just about everything :) it takes it time to sink but i,ll get with ya :)

stappissohot 04-11-2006 12:52 PM

Yep, it takes me some time to not lose my temper and stick my foot through the television or throw the radio from the roof or bash it in with a golf club. I have no time or patience for when I see something that I don't like. Like people making fun of my fave people or TV shows. Yep takes some time to sink in that it doesn't really matter and by that time the television is on fire and the radio is in the process of a memorial service. Or I'll just dump it in the San Francisco bay like everyone else dumps things like bodies or old cans, or sometimes even money! But there is mostly just fish :) :) :)

Rocketqueen 04-12-2006 01:10 PM

yesssssssssssssss da goodness :) bash it and burn it if it makes you feel da better aint nothing wrong with that ***Blinks***