CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Metallica & Godsmack coming to MY TOWN! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5415)

Higher_Desire 01-03-2004 09:27 PM

Metallica & Godsmack coming to MY TOWN!

Only thing is, cheap seats are $57.00! Good seats are $77.00! I can't afford that! :crying: I wanna go so bad. I may just have to settle for seeing Dope and Mushroomhead in a free show that'll be coming through Boise.

H-D :hypno:

Dogstar 01-03-2004 09:33 PM

Bummer, H-D...Not a big Godsmack fan, but I'm hoping to catch the show when it comes my way. Have they announced any East Coast dates yet? I only saw West and Midwest dates for the U.S.

njcreedite 01-03-2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Bummer, H-D...Not a big Godsmack fan, but I'm hoping to catch the show when it comes my way. Have they announced any East Coast dates yet? I only saw West and Midwest dates for the U.S.

Not yet...but heard a DJ say they'll be around in April. :D
Save your pennies Dogstar...we are SO going to as many as we can :D

Dogstar 01-03-2004 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcreedite
Not yet...but heard a DJ say they'll be around in April. :D
Save your pennies Dogstar...we are SO going to as many as we can :D

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

facelessman 01-06-2004 10:40 PM

wow thats an awesome show...too bad it costs so much

CreedH8er 02-04-2004 05:33 PM

Should be a great show, maybe I'll have to go when they come somewhere near me. I like Godsmack alot, and Metallica everyonce in a while, depends on my mood.

RMadd 02-04-2004 05:50 PM

I don't like Godsmack or Metallica.

Steve 02-04-2004 05:59 PM

Godsmack is awsome live. I don't care for Metallica though. They are coming to Madison, WI ... don't think I'll go though. $57 and $77 is pretty steap.

creedsister 02-04-2004 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Only thing is, cheap seats are $57.00! Good seats are $77.00! I can't afford that! :crying: I wanna go so bad. I may just have to settle for seeing Dope and Mushroomhead in a free show that'll be coming through Boise.

H-D :hypno:

Awww that sucks whos mushroomhead :confused:

creedsister 02-04-2004 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Godsmack is awsome live. I don't care for Metallica though. They are coming to Madison, WI ... don't think I'll go though. $57 and $77 is pretty steap.

hey steve no metallica dude thas a shame i will admit they have seen there better days but neverthless They still ROCK Live :( : :(

Wylde-Tremonti 02-04-2004 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister

a really crappy Gimmick band...
Godsmack and Metallica KICK ASS.... Metallica is well... METALLICA you know???? and Godsmack is a really good heavy band! if i had the money i'd definately go for that one!!!!

farmgirl 02-08-2004 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve

STEVE!!! Thank you so much for posting that. I had been checking their website for Wisconsin dates but hadn't in awhile. I got tix as soon as they went on sale and might not have heard about the sale date in time if I hadn't seen your post. I checked today again just to see and it says "tix not available" so I'm guessing they sold out already.

Thanks Again! I can't wait for May. :D

Rosie

luvscott4ever 02-08-2004 12:33 PM

I wish they'd put up when they're coming to Minnesota!! The radio station keeps talking about it, saying they'll let us know when the dates are announced!! WTF are they waiting for!!! I need to know dates!!! It just better not interfere with Vegas!! But if they're going to be in Wi in May, hoping we're after that!! Then I should be able to do both!!!! I personally don't care what the cost is...I'M SOOOO THERE!!! I need a live show soooo bad, I'm going thru MAJOR concert withdrawl!!! :D

farmgirl 02-08-2004 02:52 PM

I know what you mean. I have never seen Metallica live yet so I'm really looking forward to this show. I've seen Godsmack a couple times and they are a great live band.

I hope they come near you too. :)

Higher_Desire 02-09-2004 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister

MushroomHead is a death metal band, a lot like Slipknot, only smaller, and not quite as good. And by "good" I mean not up to the low level Slipknot is. Lots of headbanging, moshing, sex, and drug use goes on at their shows. The first two, I like. The third, I like but can't seem to get. And the fourth... well, three out of four ain't bad. :)

H-D :fart: