CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 04-20-2006 12:53 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

I am Anxiously awaiting my Aunt and Uncle getting here:)
Pl;us my house is going to be back on the market before I leave to go home this weekend!

bilal 04-20-2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
ok my random thought for today is that:
DENTISTS ARE SOO PAINFUL!

This is a visualisation of how my tooth felt when the dentist was drilling:

:killtard:

but hopefull thats gonna relive u from the constant pain u were in............hopefully :D

bilal 04-20-2006 08:37 PM

what pathetic a life could be then mine is right know...............its around 5 AM ......i havent slept all night :coffee: .............and i am in my room watching the animated movie "Corpse bride" all alone............

metalchris25 04-21-2006 12:22 AM

How was that flick? I liked TNBC.

Rocketqueen 04-21-2006 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
what pathetic a life could be then mine is right know...............its around 5 AM ......i havent slept all night :coffee: .............and i am in my room watching the animated movie "Corpse bride" all alone............

:) .......im still aiming on making that coffea that i was supposta make a lit while i go sweet heart i put the p in the pathic its kinda funny how many times you will look at the stuff you do haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sometimes then when i doing something not so pathic and get far away from the person i,am in the inside and what i love doing i soon realize Hey this may sure as hell not be meant for anybody but me me myself and i and thats when i start to embrace and i love myself and realize im the only person that can make myself happy even if that is pathic Hey Hey I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that movie I Love Her I Got This Cool Lit Journal with th corpse bride on it and it says something like i dont even have one tear left to shead to make myself happy Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

bilal 04-21-2006 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
:) .......im still aiming on making that coffea that i was supposta make a lit while i go sweet heart i put the p in the pathic its kinda funny how many times you will look at the stuff you do haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sometimes then when i doing something not so pathic and get far away from the person i,am in the inside and what i love doing i soon realize Hey this may sure as hell not be meant for anybody but me me myself and i and thats when i start to embrace and i love myself and realize im the only person that can make myself happy even if that is pathic Hey Hey I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that movie I Love Her I Got This Cool Lit Journal with th corpse bride on it and it says something like i dont even have one tear left to shead to make myself happy Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wow..............thanks i guess!!...........damn!......its intereseting that iwas also laughing at myself at that time.........but yeh rocketqueen ...ur right.............after reading ur reply i do think that it wasnt pathentic at all........its just me that do things like that...and somehow its making me feel good about myself..........hehehee.............

Anna1011 04-21-2006 06:42 PM

i have really short hair!!

bilal 04-22-2006 08:13 AM

ive just realised that if i take off my glassess before going to the wash room....i wont have to wipe em clean of water on my return....i mean......why do i always begin washing my face while my glassess still onn.........and i always realise that afterwards...........but it has a very simple solution.........dont wear em to the wash room.......ill leave my glasses by the stero and pick em up on my return........and they wont get wet too..........and u dont need to wear glasses while ur in the toilet.......i mean..........how big a tiolet can be.......that u feel need to wear glasssesss.....damn!

Sincirr 04-22-2006 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
but hopefull thats gonna relive u from the constant pain u were in............hopefully :D

:thumbsup:oh me too!

BTW, it must be said that your random posts are truly authentically random! I am immensely impressed! And amused:D OH and I LOVE THE CORPSE BRIIIIIIIIIIDE!:laugh:

Dogstar 04-23-2006 02:49 AM

I'm so stoked I got Tool tickets!!! YES!

Sincirr 04-23-2006 12:24 PM

i got my friend to put red dye in the blonde streaks in my hair and lo and behold: PINK F***N HAIR!

aussiecreeder 04-23-2006 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'm so stoked I got Tool tickets!!! YES!

oh you lucky cow! :laugh: ;)
wow i am jealous!! :)

Dogstar 04-23-2006 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
oh you lucky cow! :laugh: ;)
wow i am jealous!! :)

:laugh:
This will be my first Tool show. I so can't wait!!

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2006 08:08 PM

Hey All! I am in Ohio right now at my Aunt's house,we got in yesterday afternoon (Saturday) Its been good to be back here for the most part but I'm freaken bloated and stuff cuz I haven't been able to shit for like 2 days,not that you all wanted to know that or anything:laugh: Its rough being back to in some ways,I went to my mom's this afternoon and its just so hard being there and not seeing dad there to:( That house is so depressing and there is just no life there anymore.

I don't have to be back in Missouri untill May 15,so I'm going to try to enjoy it.

JulieCitySlicker 04-23-2006 09:37 PM

Oh ya,and my cousin's husband almost killed himself last night because he decided to be a dumbass and drink an entire bottle of taquila and some other shit to,and they had to rush him to the ER and get his stomache pumped. He doesn't even realize that he could have died from it to.