CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

eusebioCBR 11-22-2006 02:13 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

re: shock treatment
^therapy,having some mental problems? lol:headbang:

eusebioCBR 11-22-2006 03:43 AM

it's just another day

bilal 11-22-2006 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
re: shock treatment
^therapy,having some mental problems? lol:headbang:

having Mental Problems??.... thats for sure

getting Shock Treatment??/..... well tried a little my self:D

bilal 11-22-2006 08:57 AM

How many times does one get to hear that he is a SHIT from people who can actually make you a SHIT ------- but life never fails to amaze me .......... just when i ask for something new...... i get a brand new SHIT..... but this much loaded..... damn!

eusebioCBR 11-22-2006 09:53 AM

^that's some shit:yikes2:

Dogstar 11-22-2006 08:52 PM

I get to watch all kinds of football tomorrow. YEAH!

HeavensOnFire 11-22-2006 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
How many times does one get to hear that he is a SHIT from people who can actually make you a SHIT ------- but life never fails to amaze me .......... just when i ask for something new...... i get a brand new SHIT..... but this much loaded..... damn!

thats usally the way it works, we get it all the shit from every aspect there is to find , i seem to understand this shit its like THERE shit does not matter b/c they see a human form of humans reflection and acuse the person although they dont know who they acuse, this shall indeed stand strong WHEN THE WORDS THAT SHOULD BE NOT TAKEN LIGHTLY THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE, I got Something That Cheer Ya Up Bilal, I DONT KNOW HOW I DO WHAT I DO IM SO IN LOVE WITH ME IT KEEPS ON GETING BETTER, I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH ME BY MY SIDE, EVERY LIT THING I, DO IM AMAZED BY ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,l :laugh: :laugh: i,ll send ya pm on the shit, since ya got me going,

JulieCitySlicker 11-22-2006 11:21 PM

Hey Ya'll! How are ya? Sorry I haven't been on that much since I've been home,I've been going here,there,and everywhere lately. Been staying with my Dad and his g/f for the past few nights and they have dial up and a very old computer and it takes forever to get online and to post anything,lol.

I haven't stayed at my Mom's yet,because she at first told me that she had a room for me to stay in,but when I went to her house with my Dad on Monday the room she said that she had for me to stay in was a total disaster and there was no way that I could have stayed in it. So that made me think that she didn't even want me to stay there with her,and then she tries giving me the guilt trip because I haven't stayed at her house yet.
Plus I've been depressed on and off since I got home for some reason and have been very tired as well.

Well,I just thought I'd fill you in on everything.

Oh! I'll be staying with my sister some while I'm home too!

bilal 11-24-2006 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hey Ya'll! How are ya? Sorry I haven't been on that much since I've been home,I've been going here,there,and everywhere lately. Been staying with my Dad and his g/f for the past few nights and they have dial up and a very old computer and it takes forever to get online and to post anything,lol.

I haven't stayed at my Mom's yet,because she at first told me that she had a room for me to stay in,but when I went to her house with my Dad on Monday the room she said that she had for me to stay in was a total disaster and there was no way that I could have stayed in it. So that made me think that she didn't even want me to stay there with her,and then she tries giving me the guilt trip because I haven't stayed at her house yet.
Plus I've been depressed on and off since I got home for some reason and have been very tired as well.

Well,I just thought I'd fill you in on everything.

Oh! I'll be staying with my sister some while I'm home too!

i am not even sure what dial up is good for anything these days..... i hope you have a better time with your sister....is she the same one that helped you clean your place up?

bilal 11-24-2006 06:28 AM

go ahead Frenchy.... make my day!!!

bilal 11-24-2006 07:18 PM

http://www.hdpvidz.com/videos.html

JulieCitySlicker 11-25-2006 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i am not even sure what dial up is good for anything these days..... i hope you have a better time with your sister....is she the same one that helped you clean your place up?

Yep thats the one bilal;) I only have one sister,lol.

eusebioCBR 11-25-2006 12:56 PM

nothing to do and nowhere to go

bilal 11-25-2006 01:44 PM

^happy vacations!!!!

man!!!... is Gwen Stefani the hottest women alive or what!!!!! :hypno:

Dogstar 11-25-2006 03:10 PM

Hang in there, Julie. Things have to get better at some point. :hugs: