CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott speaks about his health during Weathered Tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7229)

musiclover291 08-14-2004 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Flip is a daddy. He and his wife have a daughter.

I know I just meant that because Jagger mother has elected not to be a part of his life I think Stapp feels that he needs to be a more hands on father and not tour as much, etc...

creedlvr 08-15-2004 10:28 AM

I agree. When Flip is away, he knows his daughter is in good hands. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that he, too, might eventually feel like he's missing out on a lot by being away for so long. Remember, his daughter was born (I believe) near the end of the Weathered tour. He doesn't know what it's going to feel like yet to be away from your child so much. It's different for Scott. When he's away, Jagger (I'm sure) is in good hands ... but it's not a parent.

Shadow 08-15-2004 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
I agree. When Flip is away, he knows his daughter is in good hands. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that he, too, might eventually feel like he's missing out on a lot by being away for so long. Remember, his daughter was born (I believe) near the end of the Weathered tour. He doesn't know what it's going to feel like yet to be away from your child so much. It's different for Scott. When he's away, Jagger (I'm sure) is in good hands ... but it's not a parent.

Flip's daughter was actually born last July. He found out about April being pregnant during the Weathered tour. So, Flip hasn't been away on tour yet since the baby was born.

And as far as Jagger is concerned, Scott has mentioned numerous times that his sister Amanda helped him out alot. She has a child a little bit younger then Jag. But, it's true, it's not a parent.

musiclover291 08-15-2004 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Flip's daughter was actually born last July. He found out about April being pregnant during the Weathered tour. So, Flip hasn't been away on tour yet since the baby was born.

And as far as Jagger is concerned, Scott has mentioned numerous times that his sister Amanda helped him out alot. She has a child a little bit younger then Jag. But, it's true, it's not a parent.

I didn't know Amanda had a child is she married and what is her age, just wondering?

Bridge of Clay 08-15-2004 02:19 PM

doing some thoughts... I don't think Jeff Hanson is the one to blame... otherwise he wouldn't be AB's manager... although, truth be told, in many aspects Creed was bad managed. (CreedInk!). But if the guys kept the same staff, I don't think it's JH's fault.

Creed_Defaultgirl 08-15-2004 03:43 PM

I don't know, it wasn't Flip and Mark who had the health problem, and Scott doesn't have Jeff as a manager anymore. That's a clue to me. If Myles ever has health problems on tour we'll see what happens and then we'll know.

musiclover291 08-15-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I don't know, it wasn't Flip and Mark who had the health problem, and Scott doesn't have Jeff as a manager anymore. That's a clue to me. If Myles ever has health problems on tour we'll see what happens and then we'll know.

Great point. I can't help to wonder if fans saw that something was wrong with Stapp it was so apparent he looked horrible and weight gain, sweating, throat problems etc.. didn't someone care enough to step in. I have to agree with Stapp that it was about money I understand that he didn't open up to Flip and Mark about his problems but come on shouldn't of JH step in to see what the problem was that is why I believe Stapp's version and I think JH knew of his problems but push him to keep touring and maybe WU for the love of money.

shunammite 08-15-2004 05:06 PM

It might not just be crude love of money, in the real world money is important and if you aren't making it things can really go down the toilet...

I'm just saying it might not have been pure greed but more "necessity"...

And maybe no one realized how seriously Scott was affected, he being so strong and athletic...I still can't believe it took such a toll on him but obviously it did, you can still see the effects. And he didn't even want to face his own weakness..."I was trying to be strong"...

Don't we all...

Shadow 08-15-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover291
I didn't know Amanda had a child is she married and what is her age, just wondering?

Amanda is not married. She is engaged to Kiki. Her daughter is one year younger then Jagger. Amanda is 5 years younger then Scott, making her 26 this year.

musiclover291 08-15-2004 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Amanda is not married. She is engaged to Kiki. Her daughter is one year younger then Jagger. Amanda is 5 years younger then Scott, making her 26 this year.

Thanks for that information. Very cool Kiki seems like a really nice guy and him and Scott seem really close. I wish the best.

aussiecreeder 08-16-2004 12:53 AM

about scott's vocal problems health issues obviously played a part. i don't think his singing technique helped the cause and perhaps his current musical direction and experience will stop that happening again. it won't happen to myles.......

musiclover291 08-16-2004 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
about scott's vocal problems health issues obviously played a part. i don't think his singing technique helped the cause and perhaps his current musical direction and experience will stop that happening again. it won't happen to myles.......

Don't be quick to say that you never ever know what can happen in the future to Myles vocally..........

aussiecreeder 08-16-2004 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musiclover291
Don't be quick to say that you never ever know what can happen in the future to Myles vocally..........

okay fair point but he is trained and he has gone for 10 odd years singing professinally and hasen't encountered any problems thus far.

farmgirl 08-16-2004 07:32 AM

I believe he has/had Tinnitus. That could possible cause some problems down the road but without doing some research...I'm not all that familiar with the long term treatment of it or lasting effects.

musiclover291 08-16-2004 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
I believe he has/had Tinnitus. That could possible cause some problems down the road but without doing some research...I'm not all that familiar with the long term treatment of it or lasting effects.

I totally forgot about that. Very true