CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New music from Scott sooner than we thought??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5842)

Bridge of Clay 02-13-2004 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I would assume it's for the soundtrack, however I'm sure they can simply splice in a song to the credits. I highly doubt the music would be used within the movie itself as that would require a lot of re-editing.

that's what I was thinking. Thank you, Steve!!!

Btw, do you people still want Stapp singing Amazing Grace? I just downloaded the audio, but he sings only the first 2 lines of it. Then Mark's guitar kicks in.

Chris98GT 02-13-2004 07:21 PM

"Ego Machine," how appropriate. LOL

benkenobi 02-13-2004 09:09 PM

Do you think he's already recorded those 4 songs for Mel or has he just written the lyrics. I'm guessing he's already been recording if the movie is out in uhh... lets see... 12 days or so.

Sheila63 02-13-2004 09:42 PM

I think your assumption is right, Ben. If a song or songs are going to be on the soundtrack, I think they would already be recorded too.

Kim V. 02-13-2004 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I feel the same way - reassured and calm.

Hey, you never know, six months from now we could all look back and be laughing at how worried we all were about the break-up. Time heals all wounds. (And my wounds were pretty deep when all the break-up rumours came out.) I've said it before - I'm still in denial!

Ditto to everything in the quote above!! :cool:

facelessman 02-13-2004 10:42 PM

thanks for the heads up

creedlvr 02-14-2004 01:39 AM

OMG!!! I haven't been on in a couple of days and this is what I come back to find!?!? I am SOOOOO excited, I can't stand it!

Stace - Thanks for the info (as usual)! I really hope his song(s) make it on the soundtrack. That would be awsome!

creedlvr 02-14-2004 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
And as my good friend Frankie says, You NEVER see Scott saying a bad word about his bandmates.
The man is a CLASS ACT :D

ABSOLUTELY!!!

creedwisdom 02-14-2004 03:14 PM

i sure hope the release goes through so the songs make it on that soundtrack!! amazing grace (full version) would be so beautiful! ;)

The Lithium 02-14-2004 05:08 PM

Just the fact that Lenny might play base on the album will make every die-hard Lenny fan buy it!!

JenRN 02-14-2004 08:37 PM

The thought of him singing that song, just makes me smile. :D

hide 02-14-2004 10:19 PM

if you go to www.thepassionofthechrist.com it has the list of songs on the upcoming soundtrack and they are listed as follows:

Track Listing
Track # Title
1 The Olive Garden/Night Sky (Medley)
2 Bearing The Cross
3 Jesus Arrested
4 Peter Denies Jesus
5 The Stoning
6 Song Of Complaint
7 Simon Is Dismissed
8 Flagellation/Dark Choir/Disciples (Medley)
9 Mary Goes To Jesus
10 Peaceful But Primitive/Procession (Medley)
11 Crucifixion
12 Raising The Cross
13 It Is Done
14 Jesus Is Carried Down
15 Resurrection

All songs are apparently done by John Debney with no mention of Scott Stapp. I guess they can change things with the soundtrack and the ending credits but you can already order this soundtrack and listen to some files at this site. Lenny Kravitz on this will be cool as if it can happen!

Dogstar 02-14-2004 10:21 PM

The same thing happened with Jerry Cantrell's She Was My Girl. It's on the Spiderman soundtrack, but I don't think it ever was in the movie.

hide 02-14-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
The same thing happened with Jerry Cantrell's She Was My Girl. It's on the Spiderman soundtrack, but I don't think it ever was in the movie.

but these are not just the songs in the movie this are the songs that by all accounts will be on the soundtrack! They will have to make any changes quick smart considering some will have already ordered the soundtrack!

Dogstar 02-14-2004 10:25 PM

Hmmm, is it a preorder type of thing, though? Sometimes you order it, but they don't ship it until a certain date. They might have a little time to add it, but not much, that's for sure.