CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sheila63 09-03-2003 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I had the weirdest thing happen to me today.... I was at the grocery store and picking out some fresh ginger and all the sudden this little oriental man starts screaming..... "LeAnne Rimes is here, look over there" &nbsp;I thought hugh...... what the hell is she doing in a grocery store in Virginia:confused: &nbsp; So his voice kept getting louder and here he was thinking I was LeAnne Rimes:eek: :confused: &nbsp;What the hell.... this has happened to me a couple of times before. &nbsp;I just had on my jeans, hard rock sleeveless shirt and black sandals, I am bewildered.:lol: </b>

That's so funny, Jen.:lol:

hotforscott 09-03-2003 07:57 PM

Jen, I am sorry to hear about your surgery as well. I didn't even see that until now. You will be in my thoughts!

JenRN 09-03-2003 09:28 PM

Thanks girls, yeah I am a little nervous about the anesthesia part!:eek:

TeriB19 09-03-2003 09:37 PM

You'll do just fine, my dear, but we'll all be thinking of you when you go in. Keep a positive mind and know that we all love ya!!:hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 09-04-2003 12:57 AM

I got really sad tonight during church:( because of everything that is going on in my life lately. I think I need prozac or something:crying:

JulieCitySlicker 09-04-2003 12:38 PM

We are going home for the weekend again:dancing: We are leaving tomorrow after my brother gets off work:D I am reallyExcited!!! Cuz its Mary's birthday(my sister in law) and it is my adoption anniversary tomorrow:P We always celebrated the day I was adopted every year, so it was always like having a second birthday for me:bounce: Plus Mary's Mom Teresa is having a big party on Saturday in honor for everyone that has been praying for her through them finding out about her having cancer! She has been feeling pretty good and she believes that it is from the prayers of everyone! She is now going through a few a few different types of chemo. One for her bones, another for her brain, and one for her lungs. But she is feeling good and that is great!

Sheila63 09-04-2003 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Thanks girls, yeah I am a little nervous about the anesthesia part!:eek:

I know, Jen, I hate the anesthesia part too. Teri is right though, think of some pleasant thoughts/images before and remember we love and support you.:peacelove :hugs: :hugs:

Julie, I'm so happy to hear about your weekend coming up especially after your earlier post about crying in church. I hope you have a GREAT time celebrating your adoption anniversary :dancing: and I will continue to say prayers for Teresa.

Dogstar 09-04-2003 12:50 PM

Jen, good luck with the surgery and know that you'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery! Lots of hugs will be coming your way :hugs:...

Julie, that's great that Teresa is feeling better despite all the problems. I hope you have a great weekend. She and your family remain on my prayer list :hugs:.

JulieCitySlicker 09-04-2003 12:54 PM

Thank you Sheila and Dogstar:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so excited to go home and see everyone:dancing: Plus I'm actually gonna see my sister this time:D

MrSeeker 09-04-2003 01:09 PM

My girlfriends parents needs prayer for some money problems. i dont know if there is a different thread i could put this in,but i just wanted to have some prayer for that. Thanks a bunch ; )

Dogstar 09-04-2003 01:11 PM

Consider it done, Mr.Seeker. :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 09-04-2003 01:11 PM

Will do Kevin:angel:
Call it done:dancing:

MrSeeker 09-04-2003 01:25 PM

Thanks alot, it really means a lot to me

JulieCitySlicker 09-04-2003 01:35 PM

Your Welcome Kev:dancing:

GAWD! I really need some chocolate:eek: :eek: :eek:

MrSeeker 09-04-2003 01:38 PM

HAHA,thats funny...