CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 04-03-2005 03:04 PM

:thewave: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-04-2005 07:28 AM

Daily Bread

April 4th

"Misery loves company."

There are many unhappy people living in the world today. The saying goes, misery loves company. Miserable people spread their misery around. On the other hand, people who possess joy can also share it. Our God shines forth His blessed light in order to destroy the darkness of anger and shame. As Christians, we should reach out in love, not only to those who care for us and build us up, but also to those who devise our unhappiness. They are the ones who need it most.

Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

Psalm 35:4

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 04-04-2005 08:32 AM

:) :jam:

Ann Allusion 04-04-2005 04:02 PM

Quote:

As Christians we should reach out in love, not only to those who care for us and build us up, but also to those who devise our unhappiness. They are the ones who need it most.

A good rule to remember...but it could apply to everyone...NOT only Christians...each of us reflects that which we give to one another...be it positivity...or something less...smiling and a cheerful heart is more healthful than anger and depression...

again, thank you, heaven, for the verse... :)

creedsister 04-05-2005 12:43 AM

:) :D ;) :jam: :jam: :jam: i agree

HeavenBesideYou 04-05-2005 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
A good rule to remember...but it could apply to everyone...NOT only Christians...each of us reflects that which we give to one another...be it positivity...or something less...smiling and a cheerful heart is more healthful than anger and depression...

again, thank you, heaven, for the verse... :)

:thewave: True indeed Ann...

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-05-2005 07:20 AM

Daily Bread

April 5th

"What am I living for?"

While that is an important question, the most important question of all is, "Who am I living for?" Only one person I can live for insures that I will never die, because he has already died for me and conquered death!

Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15

Heaven

creedsister 04-05-2005 11:27 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 04-06-2005 07:16 AM

Daily Bread

April 6th

"What can I do if I have broken a commitment?"

If we break a commitment we have made to another, we have broken a trust. The only thing to do is to admit the wrong, and ask the other person and God to forgive us.

But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong.

1 John 1:9

Heaven

creedsister 04-06-2005 08:41 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: yes indeed forgiveness is a must, is the ulitimate must friends..we must forgive, alot, and look over all of our bro in sis, we walk by faith not by sight, and somtimes we, are confronted and we in instant think we are our right, by not forgiving i,ve said lord :D i will forgive theme just give me an hour to be angry still As Christ Dwells In Our Temple Its Still Hard To Forgive And understand , thats why , understanding comes more easy and its easy to turn the other cheak..Nothing Compares Or Is Worth Loosing The Understanding And Relationship With The Master, Those Who Love Me SHALL :jam: :jam: l Keep My Commandments

Ann Allusion 04-06-2005 11:37 AM

if one never forgave another imagine how many good hearts would be over looked...how much potential would be wasted...sad for all involved...to learn to forgive as God forgives us, is another step into the light

i enjoyed reading your verse, heaven, it said quite a bit...maybe the following could be used as well?

"And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. 26But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
~Mark 11:25-26

HeavenBesideYou 04-07-2005 07:10 AM

Indeed!!!

Great posts, both of you...

:cloud9:

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 04-07-2005 07:12 AM

Daily Bread

April 7th

"We are all capable of great anger."

The passion is within each of us. However, we must rule the passion, instead of letting the passion rule us. God helps us control the beasts within. His is a power to set our hearts right and dispel our evil with His own goodness. Ask God's help, and He will help you to cease from anger and strife.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Psalm 37:8

Heaven

Ann Allusion 04-07-2005 08:13 AM

wonderful verse today, heaven...:rockon:

creedsister 04-07-2005 08:22 PM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: