CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 03-28-2005 06:17 AM

Daily Bread

March 28th

"The perfect mediator."

We do not need another person, no matter how mighty, pious, or special, to intercede for us before God. As his children, we can go freely, knowing that God himself has provided the perfect mediator between us and himself. That mediator alone is head of the church and chief priest before God for us. His name is Christ Jesus, our Lord.

There is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men.

1 Timothy 2:5-6

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 03-28-2005 09:08 AM

John..14.6 Amen :) I,am the way the truth and the life NO MAN COMETH TO FATHER BUT BY ME......... Also there is power of untiy that comes by prayer..Asking others to pray and praying for others bulids a relationship and opens heart ...i always ask others to pray for me :) not for myself sometimes but for theme.. :jam: :jam: ...

HeavenBesideYou 03-29-2005 06:13 AM

Daily Bread

March 29th

"Righteousness!"

That's what we are. God's righteousness. We are the testimony of how holy, just, and gracious he truly is, because in Jesus, we are his righteousness!

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 5:21

Heaven

creedsister 03-29-2005 01:19 PM

Amen

2 Cor. Ch.6.6.10 :jam: :jam: By PURNESS , By Knowlege By Longsuffering By Kindness By The Holy Ghost By Love Unfeigned By The Word Of Truth By THE POWER OF GOD By The Armour Of RIGHTEOUNESS On The Right Hand On The Left Hand By Honour And Dishounour By Evil Repors And Good Reports As Deceviers and yet true as unknown and yet well known As Dying And Behold We Live As Chastended And Not Killed As Sorrowful yet always REJOICING As Poor YET MAKING MANY RICH AS HAVING NOTHING YET POSSESSING ALL THINGS,

HeavenBesideYou 03-30-2005 06:19 AM

Daily Bread

March 30th

"Despised and rejected by men..."

Jesus was everything and became nothing and we didn't notice what he did for us. We just assumed he deserved it, and so we did not repent. But there was something about that sacrificial story that grabbed our hearts and called us home we found in him not only a Savior, but a servant.

He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and he carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.

Isaiah 53:3-4

Heaven

creedsister 03-30-2005 11:42 AM

:thewave: Matt.25 36 :jam: :jam: For I Was Hungered And You Gave Me Meat I Was Thirsty And You Gave Me Drink I Was A Stranger And You Took Me In Naked And You Clothed Me I was Sick And You Vistied It Me I Was In Prison And You Came Unto Me

HeavenBesideYou 03-31-2005 06:13 AM

Daily Bread

March 31st

"A sin-sick soul."

I don't know how Jesus could stand up under its weight. He had my sin, your sin, our sin, placed upon him so we would not have to bear the consequences of it. But in that sacrifice, as horrible as it was, we find ourselves healed, cured of the most awful disease a sin-sick soul. In its place, he has left us a transforming peace.

He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 53:5-6

Heaven

creedsister 03-31-2005 11:28 AM

Amen!!!!

My Lords Walk Was The Only Walk...And The One Thing Its Hard To Do Alone, We All Strife But The Best Comfort We Can Find Is To Uphold Those In Which Suffer...With Afflctions And Worry And Pray For Those Who Are Learning..As They Take Their Firs Step In A New Life....That Comes So Much Comfort And So Many Ups And Downs Sometimes Follow...Isaiah.33.6 ..AND WISDOM AND KNOWLEGE SHALL BE GOOD STABILLITY OF THY TIMES AND STREGNTH AND SALVATION THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS HIS TREASURE We Thank God For Those Who Have Grown So They Can Set Examples For The New.. Romans 6..BELIEVERS DEAD TO SIN.. What Shall We Say Then Shall We Continue In sin That Grace May Abound.. :) GOD FORBID How Shall We That Are Dead To Sin LIVE ANY LONGER THERIN..Know Ye Not That So Many Of Us as were babtized In To Jesus Christ Were Babtized INTO HIS DEATH...Therefore We Are Buried With Him By The Babtizm Into Death That Like Christ Was Raised Up From The Dead By The Glory Of The Father Even So We Also Should Walk in The Newness Of Life For If We We Have Benn Planted Together In Likeness Of His DEATH We Shall Be Also In The Likness Of His Resurrction Knowing This That Our Old Man Is Dead..With Him That The Body Of Sin And Self And Life May Be Destoyed That Henceforth We Should Not Serve Sin And Walk After The Flesh And Our Own Lusts And SELF, For He That Is Dead Is From Sin .. Now If We Be Dead With Christ WE Believe That We Also Shall Live With Him...Knowing That Christ Being Rasied From The Dead Dieth No More DEATH HAVE NO MORE DOMINION OVER HIM..For In That He Died He Died Unto Sin Once But In That He Liveth He Liveth Unto God...Likewise Reckon Ye Also Yourselfs To Be Dead Indeed :) Unto Sin BUT ALIVE UNTO GOD THROUGH , Jesus Christ Our Lord..LET NOT SIN THEREFORE REGIN IN YOUR MORTAL BODY ...That Dies Daily..That Ye Should Obey It In The Lusts Therof, Neither Yield Ye Your Members Of Unrighteounsess Unto Sin But Yield Yourselfs Unto God As Those That Our Believers Unto God As Those That Alive From The Dead And Your Members As Instruments Of Rightteousness Unto God FOR SIN SHALL NOT HAVE DOMINON OVER YOU, FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW BGUT UNDER GRACE....IT Was He That Overcame The World, And Only He Could Carry The Strength In Which It Took To Save The World.... :jam: :jam: :jam: LET EVERYTHING PRAISE THE LORD....

HeavenBesideYou 04-01-2005 06:13 AM

Daily Bread

April 1st

"Thank you for being there..."

We have raised an angry fist to fate, cursed the darkness, and denied there is a God. Each of these is equally ineffective. To rob heaven of God is only to rob ourselves of grace, hope, and a future. How foolish indeed to forget that behind a creation of wonder, order, variety, beauty, ferocity, and pattern is the Creator who is far greater than his handiwork.

The fool says in his heart there is no God.

Psalm 14:1

Heaven

Ann Allusion 04-01-2005 10:14 AM

:rockon: heaven.... :)

God is always with us.

creedsister 04-01-2005 06:06 PM

Amen The Lord Will Sustain

As For Me, I Will Call Upon God, And The Lord Shall Save Me EVENING AND MORNING And At Noon...Will I Cry Pray And Cry Aloud...If It Is Only Silent As Whispers..He Shall Hear My Voice He Hath Delivered My Soul In Peace From The Battle That Was Against Me For There Is So Much..God Shall Hear And Aflict Theme...Even He That Abideth Of Old Selah.Because They Have No Changes...Therefore They Do Not Fear God...He Had Put Forth His Hand Against Such Be At Peace With Him...He Hath Broken His Covenant The Words Of His Moouth Was Smoother Than Butter...But War Was In His Heart His Words Were Softer Than Oil..Yet were they drawn swords...Cast Thy Burden Upon The Lord He Shall Sustain thee HE SHALL NEVER SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS TO BE MOVED...But Thou O God Shal Bring Theme Down Into The Pit Of Destruction Bloody Decitful Men..Shall Not Live Half Their Days..BUT I Will Trust In Thee, :jam: Pslams..55.16.23.

HeavenBesideYou 04-02-2005 07:56 AM

Daily Bread

April 2nd

"Jesus is our salvation."

Salvation is necessary because sin against a holy God separates us from him, bringing judgment and spiritual death.

For the wages of sin is death.

Romans 6:23

Heaven

creedsister 04-02-2005 12:55 PM

Romans 7 4.6 Ye, Also Are Become Dead To The Law By The Body Of Christ That Ye Should Be Not Married To Another Even To Him That It Raised From The Dead That We Should Bring Fourt Fruit Unto God For When Were In The Flesh The Motions OF SIN Which Were By The Law Did Work In Our Members TO BRING FORTH FRUIT UNTO DEATH...But Now We Are Delivered From The Law That Being Dead Whereein We Were Held That We Should Serve In Newness Of Spirt And Not In The Oldness Of The Letter, :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-03-2005 11:53 AM

Daily Bread

April 3rd

"Those committed to God find renewed strength."

The achievement of any goal or purpose requires commitment—whether for good or for evil. The Bible speaks of commitment in both negative and positive ways: "committing" a sin (Deut. 22:22) and "committing your way to the Lord" (Psalm 37:5).

Each alternative involves making a decision, turning oneself to something or someone, a focused and sometimes costly perseverance, and then reaping the consequences or rewards of our commitment.

Understanding commitment and learning to commit out hearts, minds, and bodies is central to a life of faith. In fact, faith devoid of commitment is dead.

But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."

Isaiah 40:31

Heaven

Ann Allusion 04-03-2005 01:32 PM

Quote:

But those who wait on the LORD will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

One of my favorite bible verses, thank you heaven...:rockon: