CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tonight (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5930)

creedsister 04-02-2004 11:08 PM

if i really cared about all this stuff, i would go straight for plastic surgery and foreget the rest, HaHAHAHA, because now a days its common enough to change your breast size as well as your hair color, But as far as my self, i would never do any of those things, a wig maybe or those clips of dead peoples hair, i like the little neon colored braids, and im fricking top enough heavey enough, Now Girls dont hate Me, If Your Size B cups Are Padded, HaHaHahahaha I Kill Me, :silly: :silly:

Sincirr 04-03-2004 05:27 AM

HAHA!

Our little secret club!

So we're talking about boobies now eh?

The Lithium 04-03-2004 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
I avoid Working Out, Um its To hard, haHa

I love working out!

creedsister 04-03-2004 09:36 AM

well Good for you, but i work out enough without working out, i use to left weights a long time ago, And I think i would like walk mile1/2 a day, And then i stopped and i missed it, and i felt weaker without doing it, Heres what im trying to say, once you ever workout, Everyday And then like one Day you stop, Its hard to go back in to it, :D

creedsister 04-03-2004 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
HAHA!

Our little secret club!

I hope not, i really dont know what there for, And I hate the Guy thing When They Can Just take off There Shirt, When its Hot, Thats so unfair

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:05 AM

haha! YEH I agree! No fair!

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:13 AM

Quote:

if i really cared about all this stuff, i would go straight for plastic surgery and foreget the rest, HaHAHAHA, because now a days its common enough to change your breast size as well as your hair color, But as far as my self, i would never do any of those things, a wig maybe or those clips of dead peoples hair, i like the little neon colored braids, and im fricking top enough heavey enough, Now Girls dont hate Me, If Your Size B cups Are Padded, HaHaHahahaha I Kill Me, :silly: :silly:

LMAO!! Well I got a DD cup myself hahaha... without the padding! So I don't hate you Ta... Looooove youuuuuu!! :D
You live in a land of plastic surgery... alas! I feel so sorry for you. We, here in Holland, find it so strange... almost horror that in the U.S. teens are gettin' a nosejob or new boobs for their birthday! It's scary IMO! What about your self-image at that age??

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:16 AM

Quote:

HAHA!

Our little secret club!

LOL!! So good to see you toooooooo Sin!!!
Here we are the tree beauties of the world hahahaaaaa...

Welcome Miss U.S.A., Miss Australia, Miss(ter) Sweden...

Hugs&Kisses, :hugs: :kiss:

Miss Holland!

LMAO!!!! :roll:

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:19 AM

Quote:

Heres what im trying to say, once you ever workout, Everyday And then like one Day you stop, Its hard to go back in to it, :D

I hear ya sis. I trained Karate for almost 7 years together with Jazz-ballet... I was addicted to the trainings 'n stuff. Due to knee-problems I had to quit. I missed it so much... working out! My body screams for some exercise.

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:20 AM

Haaaaaaa!

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:21 AM

OH! that was at the post b4 that

WeatheredWoman 04-03-2004 10:24 AM

Quote:

OH! that was at the post b4 that

LOL!! I know I can't stop rambliiiiiing!! :o I put a brake upon my keyboard... otherwise.. :rolleyes:

creedsister 04-03-2004 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
LMAO!! Well I got a DD cup myself hahaha... without the padding! So I don't hate you Ta... Looooove youuuuuu!! :D
You live in a land of plastic surgery... alas! I feel so sorry for you. We, here in Holland, find it so strange... almost horror that in the U.S. teens are gettin' a nosejob or new boobs for their birthday! It's scary IMO! What about your self-image at that age??

I know that is scary, i think the probleam is they want to look like models in the magazines and try to keep up with it, which also leads to eating disorders as well, As crazy as it sounds its true, Ummm DD you Say, Lmao

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:29 AM

haha! all i can do is......haha!!!!!
haha!

Sincirr 04-03-2004 10:31 AM

Its The Girls On Agaiiiiiin! Yay!