CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   self pleasure (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10648)

nagpo 03-07-2006 07:06 PM

self pleasure

what are your veiws on it? what does your religon say about it? masturbation.

:D

RalphyS 03-08-2006 04:10 AM

Re: self pleasure

Well I support it, especially in teenagers, if you don't experiment with pleasuring yourself, how will you later ever be able to tell a partner, what you like in your sexlife?

It is all about discovering your own body.

HeavenBesideYou 03-08-2006 06:07 AM

Stop beating around the bush!!!

What is it you really want to know?

Heaven

:pimp:

Rocketqueen 03-08-2006 11:13 AM

Hev

Let Me Anwser :bounce: let me let me Divinlys i touch myself Your The Sun That Makes Me Shine :D how i love self i would do anything for ME but i wont do that :D No Im joking Serisuly Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh This Place KICKS AS No Self Pleasures Is A topic hard to take serisuly like RalphyS Said its all about exploring your own body and what you like and you dont like and as far as religion is concerned within the topic here i dont Believe in religion its just word but i must say its a topic that is taboo in churches and beliefs and they will indeed tell you its a sin i for one think not, but i feel it almost a spirtual experince when taking serious and new heights when we get in touch with our bodys we get more out of it and in other ways everybodys got a let a load off sometimes its there and it will remind you touch me or do something please everybody does it all though they dont admit it so everybody and you too Nagpo :hugs: :hugs: Beautiful Threard I See It As An Art Of GOD Mastarbation :)

nagpo 03-08-2006 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
Stop beating around the bush!!!

What is it you really want to know?

Heaven

:pimp:

i just wanted to make a thread about jacking off:D

Ana4Stapp 03-08-2006 08:12 PM

Your posts are really amazing !!!!!! :rolleyes:

uncertaindrumer 03-08-2006 09:33 PM

Wow. Just... wow.

nagpo 03-08-2006 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Your posts are really amazing !!!!!! :rolleyes:

yeah and u just cant take a joke thread. btw, u suck:)

Rocketqueen 03-08-2006 10:35 PM

now i for one did,nt take as a joke i for one take it really serious self pleasure

Ana4Stapp 03-08-2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
yeah and u just cant take a joke thread. btw, u suck:)

:rolleyes: well..this kinda of polite word coming from you... I just cant take it seriously...

anyway...hold old are u? 8...9??? you cant be older than that..

shiver 03-17-2006 01:33 AM

First off, why would come to a thread about religion/spirituality and post a joke thread about masturbation?

Second off, in Christianity it is a sin, a worldly sin. When God created man and woman, he did create sex (unfortunately a taboo topic in most churches). I don't see any problem discussing sex in church, it's not dirty. I think when in the context of marriage, it is a beautiful wonderful thing (at least that's what I've heard). But it goes on up there with lust and it is a sexual act. So yes in Christianity it is a sin. Because you are pleasuring yourself.

And to rocketqueen, I think we could see your screenname and see that you have no problems with self service. ;)

inside_us_all04 03-19-2006 02:58 AM

rocket queen, guns n roses, hell ya!

and for the record yes i do jack off, its relaxing what can i say i enjoy it... n if i had a choice when i die, wouldnt mind cumin n goin....

nagpo 03-19-2006 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inside_us_all04
rocket queen, guns n roses, hell ya!

and for the record yes i do jack off, its relaxing what can i say i enjoy it... n if i had a choice when i die, wouldnt mind cumin n goin....

damn straight! thats what im talking about! man, some people just took this thread too serously

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiver
First off, why would come to a thread about religion/spirituality and post a joke thread about masturbation?

Second off, in Christianity it is a sin, a worldly sin. When God created man and woman, he did create sex (unfortunately a taboo topic in most churches). I don't see any problem discussing sex in church, it's not dirty. I think when in the context of marriage, it is a beautiful wonderful thing (at least that's what I've heard). But it goes on up there with lust and it is a sexual act. So yes in Christianity it is a sin. Because you are pleasuring yourself.

And to rocketqueen, I think we could see your screenname and see that you have no problems with self service. ;)

yes i even go all out thank you and warm myself up and roll in sexy lacey things that lingers its a gift its your temple we supposta love our bodies why not indulge

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
damn straight! thats what im talking about! man, some people just took this thread too serously

:D i do take it serious when a chick does it its beautiful almost like an art if done right without any plastic devices, now guys i really know there is no way you can take pulling it out serious its just up looking you and your talking naughty too it and looking over the beauty of it