CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Goddess' Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4422)

Goddess Creed 09-21-2003 06:19 PM

The Goddess' Creed

This thread is for men and women alike. To share in a celebration of the skin. (The PG kind, that is) I charge you...
TeriB
KimV
JenRN
Aimee
Dogstar
Sheila63
NJCreedite
Devils Here
HotForScott
CreedFan47
GoodGodGirl
ScottsMyMan
LuvScott4Ever
...to the task of being the Godessess of the CreedFeed Board!
Here, we are only what we want to be. This is a safe haven from the world, hidden behind lush tropical leaves next to a waterfall. Anyone who wants to contribute should follow their passions here. This space holds only love. So let the loving begin! :naughty:

JulieCitySlicker 09-21-2003 06:28 PM

Huh:confused:

hotforscott 09-21-2003 06:29 PM

Ummm, I am a little confused as well Julie!

Goddess Creed 09-21-2003 06:30 PM

Since this was my bright idea, I'll begin....

Once upon a time, there was a little one-room schoolhouse in the middle of early suburbia. In this rickety building, some kids got some learnin. There were more boys than girls, since the boys were needed at home to run the deep fryer. There were a few boys at the school, however. Four to be exact. Their names were Scott, Mark, Scott (also affectionately called, "Flip" by a group of giggling girls), and Brett. The boys created their own club and built a fort up around them. That is, until they hit puberty. None of the girls at the schoolhouse ever dated the, "Bartleby Brothers" as they were called around town. They mostly kept to themselves until, one-by-one all the kids grew up. Most of them left that tiny town, forgetting the dusty roads that would someday lead them all back together again.
The Bartleby Brothers started a little music group in a college dorm. They found out that they were pretty good at that and they got really big really quickly. Though the brothers were always close before, they started to drift apart a little during the rise in their careers. But, we're getting ahead of ourselves here...
Ten of the girls hightailed it out of the country to New York City in a rented Uhaul. They took turns driving between poker games in the back "lounge" When they got to the big city, they showed no mercy. Conquering their dreams at every turn, these girls turned into fine upstanding ladies - during the day.
At night, well that was a totally different story....

hotforscott 09-21-2003 06:40 PM

Have you visited our "Time to Drink Thread"? :drunk2:

I am just teasing. Welcome to the board and that was interesting!

hotforscott 09-21-2003 06:41 PM

Re: The Goddess' Creed

Quote:

Originally posted by Goddess Creed
This thread is for men and women alike.  To share in a celebration of the skin.  (The PG kind, that is)  I charge you...
TeriB
KimV
JenRN
Aimee
Dogstar
Sheila63
NJCreedite
Devils Here
HotForScott
CreedFan47
GoodGodGirl
ScottsMyMan
LuvScott4Ever
...to the task of being the Godessess of the CreedFeed Board!
Here, we are only what we want to be.  This is a safe haven from the world, hidden behind lush tropical leaves next to a waterfall.  Anyone who wants to contribute should follow their passions here.  This space holds only love.  So let the loving begin! :naughty:

I won't be in the club unless Julie's in the club. How come she isn't on there.............and how were the names determined because she is in the Top 10 posters list!

JulieCitySlicker 09-21-2003 06:45 PM

I'm not sure if I want to be in this or not Carrie:confused: It sounds kinda weird to me:eek: No Offense though;)

hotforscott 09-21-2003 06:51 PM

I know, it sounds weird to me, too. I may have hit the nail on the head with the drinking comment. LOL!

JulieCitySlicker 09-21-2003 06:52 PM

Ya I know:) :rolleyes:

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-21-2003 09:53 PM

It sounds like she is trying to create another kind of fantasy vault type thing but we all contribute to the same story! All of us adding a little of our own insights and stuff! At least that's what I think she is trying to do!:confused:

creedchick02 09-21-2003 10:01 PM

MMMMMMM.....The first posts and it is one with names on it.....sounds like it is someone that is a regular and knows people but wants to stay mysterious...was gonna say anona..anonamous...but as you can see i can't spell..lol:( ;) :D

ZION1010 09-21-2003 10:34 PM

well this sounds like fun....is it about love...true love is deep...real passion is a secret...first a soul must be loved before passion can give all it was created it for passion without true deep love is no more than vanity that man leads to lust...true love...can be breathed in and be satsified a love of vanity is always left unsatasfied........i rest my case

facelessman 09-21-2003 10:54 PM

i still dont get it...

ZION1010 09-21-2003 11:02 PM

not to many do my brother

ZION1010 09-21-2003 11:02 PM

not to many do my brother