CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Higher_Desire 02-08-2005 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrit
I spent all last night watching the superbowl again. I LOVE TIVO!

Why would you want to watch that again? Eagles lost. :crying: I guess I understand if you wanted to watch the commercials again, but the game? Weird.

I just bought a new cell phone. I really hated my other one.

H-D :pimp:

aussiecreeder 02-08-2005 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i found £40 today, think its going towards some new rocks or a ticket for leeds festival. i kinda feel bad coz its not mine but what can i do, if id left it someone else would have picked it up.

Well unless it was in a wallet or purse (with ID) then you don't know who's it is. About the superbowl people what is with such a keen interest in the commecials? How good can an ad be?

Higher_Desire 02-08-2005 09:22 PM

Quote:

i found £40 today, think its going towards some new rocks or a ticket for leeds festival. i kinda feel bad coz its not mine but what can i do, if id left it someone else would have picked it up.

I say keep it. £40 is what, like 75 bucks American??? That's pretty sweet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
About the superbowl people what is with such a keen interest in the commecials? How good can an ad be?

They're just super funny commercials that debut during the SuperBowl. They're probably more entertaining than the game itself.

Anna1011 02-09-2005 06:21 AM

ive decided what im spending it on now :D if it had bin like a wallet then i would have handed it in but it was just laying in the middle of the road. couldnt believe my luck

aussiecreeder 02-09-2005 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I say keep it. £40 is what, like 75 bucks American??? That's pretty sweet.

They're just super funny commercials that debut during the SuperBowl. They're probably more entertaining than the game itself.

So how much does it cost for Coca-Cola for example to get 30 seconds during the superbowl? About the dough Anna there is no way you can find the owner so good luck for you! :) So what are you going to spend it on?
Do the car-owners notice that there are always little things going wrong with your car? I had a power-window that needed fixing and that gets fixed. I go to my mechanic to grab a globe for a headlight and the other one goes right there and then. :rolleyes: Anyhow back at Uni in a couple of weeks but for now I've worked something like the last 12 days straight.

fluttergirl 02-09-2005 07:29 PM

i hate doubts
i hate lies
i wish everyone just could always tell the whole truth, all the time, always

Anna1011 02-10-2005 04:16 AM

Quote:

So how much does it cost for Coca-Cola for example to get 30 seconds during the superbowl? About the dough Anna there is no way you can find the owner so good luck for you! :) So what are you going to spend it on?
Do the car-owners notice that there are always little things going wrong with your car? I had a power-window that needed fixing and that gets fixed. I go to my mechanic to grab a globe for a headlight and the other one goes right there and then. :rolleyes: Anyhow back at Uni in a couple of weeks but for now I've worked something like the last 12 days straight.

im thinging about putting it towards a pair of new rock boots, have seen the ones i like there bout £130. :D

Sincirr 02-10-2005 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I think I'm gonna start my . cuz I've been real bitchy lately :eek: :) :smokin:

heheheheeee...

I am sick! waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!:crying:I have to work tomorrow night aaaaahhh!!!

DangerousDan85 02-10-2005 02:44 PM

I got a day off, YAYE!!!

Trimontana 02-10-2005 04:12 PM

Tomorrow i am gonna to see Fozzy in concert.....Rock on!!!

Anna1011 02-10-2005 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana

cool gabi have fun :)

Trimontana 02-10-2005 04:25 PM

Quote:

cool gabi have fun :)

Thanks baby :D

Anna1011 02-10-2005 04:39 PM

Quote:

Thanks baby :D

:)

im off to my mates gig tomorrow im looking forward to a good head bang :D

DangerousDan85 02-10-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

lucky (i'm a Fozzy fanatic)

Anna1011 02-10-2005 05:01 PM

im just getting into fozzy i downloaded some of their tunes the other day

aussiecreeder 02-10-2005 06:59 PM

Anyone ever find the most enjoyable things in life are the most simple and in one of my cases the silliest.

1) A nice relaxing bath with Jeff Buckley's Grace playing in the background.
2)Had to do mundane task of washing the dishes, so aussie spiced it up by putting Second Skin on full blast (well not full but loud and no-one was home) and singing (in the loosest use of the word hehe) along to every word. :D

Sincirr 02-10-2005 08:22 PM

oooooooooh jeff........:cloud9:

DangerousDan85 02-10-2005 08:33 PM

Quote:

im just getting into fozzy i downloaded some of their tunes the other day

i got into them because Chris Jericho is one of my favorite wrestlers, my friend and i both bought "Happenstance" back in 2002. they did about half their own songs and half covers on that cd. i liked their own songs the best and their new cd is all original songs, so i cant wait to hear it. (none of the stores around me have the cd).

Dogstar 02-10-2005 10:49 PM

*waves hi to Dan!!!* Nice to see you.

aussiecreeder 02-11-2005 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
oooooooooh jeff........:cloud9:

glad to find another fan! :) the voice of an angel and taken so soon.....

Anna1011 02-11-2005 04:53 AM

Quote:

Anyone ever find the most enjoyable things in life are the most simple and in one of my cases the silliest.

1) A nice relaxing bath with Jeff Buckley's Grace playing in the background.
2)Had to do mundane task of washing the dishes, so aussie spiced it up by putting Second Skin on full blast (well not full but loud and no-one was home) and singing (in the loosest use of the word hehe) along to every word. :D

you have to have loud music on when you're washing the dishes its necessary.

Anna1011 02-11-2005 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
i got into them because Chris Jericho is one of my favorite wrestlers, my friend and i both bought "Happenstance" back in 2002. they did about half their own songs and half covers on that cd. i liked their own songs the best and their new cd is all original songs, so i cant wait to hear it. (none of the stores around me have the cd).

cant you order it from one of the stores near you?

aussiecreeder 02-11-2005 05:02 AM

Quote:

you have to have loud music on when you're washing the dishes its necessary.

Yeah I agree with you otherwise it simply gets too boring.....man the sight of me standing there yelling a bit of mayfield four. hehe

Anna1011 02-11-2005 05:07 AM

Quote:

Yeah I agree with you otherwise it simply gets too boring.....man the sight of me standing there yelling a bit of mayfield four. hehe

lol, talking of washing dishes think ive gotta go do ours now, no ones in so i can have my music as load as i want. :D hmmm what shall i listen to?

DangerousDan85 02-11-2005 04:11 PM

Quote:

cant you order it from one of the stores near you?

that or order it online, i'm gonna check cduniverse.com

Anna1011 02-11-2005 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
that or order it online, i'm gonna check cduniverse.com

will probly be easier and quicker to order online, if your stores are anything like mine you'll be waiting weeks to receive it.

aussiecreeder 02-11-2005 07:02 PM

Quote:

lol, talking of washing dishes think ive gotta go do ours now, no ones in so i can have my music as load as i want. :D hmmm what shall i listen to?

loud music is not enough, you also have to sing....preferably really badly! good times! :D

hayley 02-12-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

1) A nice relaxing bath

That was enough for me, mind if I join you? :laugh:

Quote:

loud music is not enough, you also have to sing....preferably really badly! good times! :D

Haha don't forget that air guitaring! :D

The past week at work has been really stressfull, I really appreciate weekends :p

aussiecreeder 02-12-2005 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
That was enough for me, mind if I join you? :laugh:

Haha don't forget that air guitaring! :D

The past week at work has been really stressfull, I really appreciate weekends :p

You joining me would be very nice.....but not relaxing! :naughty: LMAO

hayley 02-12-2005 03:03 AM

:laugh: Oh I'll work hard, you just sit back and relax .... ;)

I think we should keep this too emails ...... LMAO

aussiecreeder 02-12-2005 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
:laugh: Oh I'll work hard, you just sit back and relax .... ;)

I think we should keep this too emails ...... LMAO

Oh! :laugh: This is getting very risque.....how long until we get warned by one of the mods? lol

DangerousDan85 02-12-2005 01:54 PM

i get to go to work in 2.5 hrs.

YAYE (not)

The Lithium 02-12-2005 02:15 PM

My thoughts:

-I hate being sick
-I so miss my girlfriend
-The girl on Dan's avvie is SO ugly! (Not kidding)

DangerousDan85 02-12-2005 02:24 PM

Christy

oh yeah, absolutely hideous

Higher_Desire 02-12-2005 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
My thoughts:

-I hate being sick
-I so miss my girlfriend
-The girl on Dan's avvie is SO ugly! (Not kidding)

Dude, Christy Hemme is a hottie.

hayley 02-12-2005 04:05 PM

Quote:

Oh! :laugh: This is getting very risque.....how long until we get warned by one of the mods? lol

I give it a couple of days. :D

I think Christy is pretty, even though that picture that Colin posted where she's pouting her lips looks ridiculous, but hey. Lol. She's pretty though.

Higher_Desire 02-12-2005 04:44 PM

Why the hell do I keep coming on here. I'm supposed to be writing my portion of my group's Ecological Economics paper. I'm writing a section about the pros of the Yucca Mountain project as pertaining to Ecology.

aussiecreeder 02-12-2005 09:29 PM

That girl is not bad but I'm drooling.......couple of days? I doubt it will last that long! LOL Better keep it to PM's and emails.....lol.

hayley 02-12-2005 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Why the hell do I keep coming on here. I'm supposed to be writing my portion of my group's Ecological Economics paper. I'm writing a section about the pros of the Yucca Mountain project as pertaining to Ecology.

Geesh ... the what what whata? :eek: I'm glad I dont' have assignments to do. :D

Michael, yes, I will see you later in our next email, baby! ;)

JulieCitySlicker 02-12-2005 09:58 PM

My job is :horseshit