CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-20-2004 11:13 PM

You must REALLY like that song

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2004 11:16 PM

Ya :)

hayley 01-20-2004 11:21 PM

You made it sound like a bad thing, lol.

What's the song called? :D Your signature by any chance? ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2004 11:29 PM

Yep! Thats the one Hayley ;) For some reason that song just brings out a lot of emotions for me :eek: :)

Dogstar 01-20-2004 11:39 PM

LOVE your avie, Hayley!

hayley 01-21-2004 02:16 AM

Julie, it sounds like a cool song, touching lyrics.

Dogstar, THANKS!!! It's great, I love that expression Vedder has on his face, he looked so much better (and sexier) :pant: :D With longer hair, don't ya think?

Sincirr 01-21-2004 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
:laugh: That's so funny, what other things did the author discover :laugh: Or do I want to know loL
Wow, you live in Ozy! I'm just accross the ditch :D I really don't think there are any Starbucks in New Zealand, I have never seen one before. :dunno:

So sorry for the late reply, was busy as heck!

But Y'all need to see this!!! :eek:

He also says:

Drinking 4 cups a day reduces the risk of colorectal cancer by 24%

And get THIS!!!!!! :eyes:

Coffee has more antioxidant activity than red wine, green or black tea, OR ORANGE JUICE! :eek:

Simply SMELLING the aroma of coffee (which contains around 300 antioxidants), gives U the same health benefits as eating 3 oranges!

OMG!!!!!!! :eek:

OK I'm sure U all are sick to death of coffeecoffeecoffee but U NEEDED TO HEAR THIS!!!!

GeeK_2004 01-21-2004 09:02 AM

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Sincirr 01-21-2004 11:13 AM

Yeh dats RIGHT!
EEEEK!!!! EEWWWW!!!! YUCK! :yikes2:a HUGE roach flew in the window and landed on my computer! Then i tried to hit it and it landed in my drawer! :cuss: Then it walked around in there for a while:grr:and when it came out I went to hit it again and it landed on the floor!:banghead:Then I threw my hard cover bible at it and it looked dead (I'm truly a bible basher! :laugh: ), then I got the dustpan and put it in there and as I did it moved! :crying:And then I was like eeeekkK!! :yikes2:and I tried to squash it and was screaming, "WHY WONT U DIIIIEEEEEE!" :flame:
(poor thing!) And then i thew it over my 4 storey balconey.

I still dont know if it's dead! :bump: What an ordeal!!!!!:thud:

Dogstar 01-21-2004 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Dogstar, THANKS!!! It's great, I love that expression Vedder has on his face, he looked so much better (and sexier) :pant: :D With longer hair, don't ya think?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES,he does!!!!!!
I just saw a bootleg of the Temple of the Dog reunion in Santa Barbara, and get this...Ed has bleached blond hair. It's hysterical. He's letting it grow out a little, but man, he looks weird as a blond.
:roll: :laugh:

JulieCitySlicker 01-21-2004 12:11 PM

YIKES! That sucks Sincirr :eek: :eek: :eek:
I hate them dang bugs :eyes: Thank God we don't have flying ones here :wow:

That is interesting about the coffee info you found out :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-21-2004 01:00 PM

I'm supposed to call my friend cuz she said that she would take me out job hunting but I'm just not in the mood for it today and I'm not feelin all that people friendly today either :eek: I just don't really want to be around anyone today! You guys are about the only ones I can handle today ;)

JenRN 01-21-2004 01:06 PM

I can't wait to go to VEGAS!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 01-21-2004 02:54 PM

I've got a friggen headache :banghead:

JenRN 01-21-2004 04:34 PM

The Fed EX man just delivered my 3DD and Tantric pit tickets!!!! WOO HOO I can't wait to go this weekend!