CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Creed Feed Election (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6016)

DangerousDan85 03-05-2004 01:21 PM

The Creed Feed Election

now that John Edwards has pulled the plug on his campaign, it's down to Kerry vs. Bush..... and Ralph Nader, lol

let's vote!!!

GeeK_2004 03-05-2004 01:22 PM

hhmmmmmm........

ok......

PaulMcCoygirl 03-05-2004 01:25 PM

yeah well I'm a Democrat so no need to explain.

GeeK_2004 03-05-2004 01:27 PM

hahaha...

I dont know what I am.....

:dunno::dunno::dunno: :eek: :eek: :o :( :o

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-05-2004 02:36 PM

Also a democrat! No question who's got my vote

luvscott4ever 03-05-2004 02:43 PM

From Brewsters Millions, here's my vote:

NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

Xterminator27 03-05-2004 02:53 PM

ralph oviously, thats the coolest name in the world

RMadd 03-05-2004 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
ralph oviously, thats the coolest name in the world

hahaha
last year, in my american government and politics class in high school, our teacher was able to get the local green party to send in the candidate for us senator for missouri (jim talent, who won, was running against jean carnahan, whose husband won on sympathy vote after he died, she took his place, and this election was held 2 years into her term, so talent's got another 4 years in the senate)... but the guy from the green party, his name was Digger Romano... and he looked like he took a wrong turn from Haight/Ashbury and ended up in the midwest
I'm sure many o' y'all are well aware that I'm Republican and, as a result, am voting for Bush.

Higher_Desire 03-05-2004 05:07 PM

I voted for Georgie-Porgie. He talk English just like me!

I'm really a middle-of-the-road voter. I vote for the better candidate, and not what stupid title or description people have. How can you seriously vote for Kerry! That's just... Oh God.

And, Alisha, you may be a democrat, but you're also not old enough to vote. I, however, am old enough, AND registered in two states. :p Washington and Idaho. Even though I am a legal resident of Washington, I also have legal proof of 30-day residency (actually more like 12 months) in Idaho. I'll vote at the polls here, and absentee for Washington. :D

H-D :note:

RMadd 03-05-2004 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I'll vote at the polls here, and absentee for Washington. :D

that's awesome!

hotforscott 03-05-2004 05:54 PM

Democrat here.

rainfall 03-05-2004 05:59 PM

supposedly the he is one of the singers in the running for lead singer to tremos band?

facelessman 03-05-2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

I'm really a middle-of-the-road voter. I vote for the better candidate, and not what stupid title or description people have. How can you seriously vote for Kerry! That's just... Oh God.:

yeah me too

Quote:

And, Alisha, you may be a democrat, but you're also not old enough to vote. I, however, am old enough, AND registered in two states. :p Washington and Idaho. Even though I am a legal resident of Washington, I also have legal proof of 30-day residency (actually more like 12 months) in Idaho. I'll vote at the polls here, and absentee for Washington. :D

at least youll get to vote...unfortunately ill be out the country when elections come around, but i would vote for ole' george

DangerousDan85 03-05-2004 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caitrin
supposedly the he is one of the singers in the running for lead singer to tremos band?

what?

Lechium 03-05-2004 08:08 PM

Nader is fucking things up for democrats even here, huh?

WeatheredWoman 03-05-2004 08:31 PM

If I was an American citizen I would definately be a Democrat! :D So I voted for Kerry...

RMadd 03-05-2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
what?

that's sort of what I'm wondering...........

PaulMcCoygirl 03-06-2004 04:38 PM

Quote:

I know I'm not old enough yet, I'm just voting on the fake creedfeed voter poll.

Mulletman 03-06-2004 09:20 PM

I wasnt old enough to vote for Bush last time, but I am now, and I will be voting for Bush this time.

Ralph Nader is the little engine that doesnt know any better.... and I'll bet you money that he'll take votes away from John Kerry.

...and finally, it took Howard Dean to make John Kerry electable....

Bridge of Clay 03-06-2004 09:27 PM

Anyone but Bush. He had his chance and he messed it up.

Ralph Nader in one word: joke.

Kerry: at least he's a senator. He seems, from what I read, better than Al Gore.

Btw, not to open a can of worms, but what did you think of Bush's TV ads using 9/11 scenes? I think now the press will forget Janet Jackson's boobie for a while! LOL! ;)

Shadow 03-06-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Kerry: at least he's a senator. He seems, from what I read, better than Al Gore.

Al and Tipper Gore - can't stand them!

Have to go with Bush. What kind of shape would we have been in if Gore was President during 9/11? It would have been pretty scarry! I had family members involved in 9/11 - I'm glad it was Bush that was President :)

RMadd 03-06-2004 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Ralph Nader is the little engine that doesnt know any better.... and I'll bet you money that he'll take votes away from John Kerry.

Very true. Thank God there's no extreme right-winger running.

Quote:

...and finally, it took Howard Dean to make John Kerry electable....

I almost wish Dean would've stayed in front, b/c Bush would be so much more assured of victory (I couldn't stand Howie before his stupid actions/remarks, and I still can't).

Mulletman 03-06-2004 11:43 PM

The sad part is, there are A LOT better democrats out there that should have run for office. Kerry honesty doesnt have a chance against Bush. Clark and Leiberman stood a better chance.

Dean 01
Dean 02
Dean 03
Dean 04

Steve 03-07-2004 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
Ralph Nader in one word: joke.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean that Nader winning is a joke, or that Nader himself is a joke? If Bush was not running, I would probably vote for Nader. He is very intelligent, has very good ideas, and I think would do a lot of good for this country.

WeatheredWoman 03-08-2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa... loved that Mad Cow, Mad Cow!!!-one :thumbsup:

Mulletman 03-08-2004 04:17 PM

i do my best :)

WeatheredWoman 03-08-2004 04:19 PM

Well... it worked Mullet! :D

RMadd 03-09-2004 03:20 PM

all those cartoons you got are so wondaful!

Bridge of Clay 03-09-2004 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
What do you mean by this? Do you mean that Nader winning is a joke, or that Nader himself is a joke? If Bush was not running, I would probably vote for Nader. He is very intelligent, has very good ideas, and I think would do a lot of good for this country.

I meant his campaign is a joke. He doesn't have a chance. Actually, not even Kerry has a chance.

I think Nader should run for another position: governor, mayor or senator. After he got a decent base, then he should run for president. Take a step at a time. He should make himself better known and more trustable. Or he could get a position like Colin Powell's, to be in the public's eye all the time.

I don't think he'll get as many votes as he got in 2k, and yet, he'll "steal" Kerry's votes.

I have a question:

Would be possible for him to join Kerry and run as a vice-president? Or any other of the pre-candidates such Edwards? It would make democrats stronger, I think...

Mulletman 03-09-2004 09:29 PM

It would, but Nader is hardcore green. A vote for a third party member is a wasted vote, you are literally throwing away your ONE vote. The only thing you will accomplish with a third party vote is telling the two major parties what issues are important to you. But that will only work if the third party gets enough votes like Nader did in the last election and Ross Perot did years back.

Steve 03-09-2004 10:58 PM

Yes, Nader would never run side-by-side with a democrat. He's green party all the way. He will steal votes from Kerry this election, just like he stole votes from Gore.

JulieCitySlicker 03-09-2004 11:09 PM

I'm voting for Bush :D

Jester 03-11-2004 04:59 AM

ummm you forgot the (lib) canidate we Libertarians must be represented! :mad2:

Steve 03-11-2004 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jester
ummm you forgot the (lib) canidate we Libertarians must be represented! :mad2:

Who's the Libertarian candidate? lol

Mulletman 03-11-2004 12:07 PM

Hah, Pat Buchanan.

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Al and Tipper Gore - can't stand them!

Have to go with Bush. What kind of shape would we have been in if Gore was President during 9/11? It would have been pretty scarry! I had family members involved in 9/11 - I'm glad it was Bush that was President :)

We'd all be dead, 'cause he would probable have made friends with osama.....

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 10:41 PM

Quote:

Yes, Nader would never run side-by-side with a democrat. He's green party all the way. He will steal votes from Kerry this election, just like he stole votes from Gore.

Which makes me quite happy.
I voted, although, I am yet 4 years young to vote. If I were 18, Bush would have my vote.

RMadd 03-15-2004 12:11 AM

hmm.... Bush be winning still....

Jester 03-26-2004 11:06 AM

Quote:

Who's the Libertarian candidate? lol

Well at this point it looks like it will be Gary Nolan
no endorsements have been given yet