CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   AWESOME pure Awesome (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9257)

UK_Bridge 06-12-2005 06:35 AM

AWESOME pure Awesome

went to Download yesterday to see Alterbridge for the first time. couldnt wait to see them and i was sure not dissapointed. their set was first class myles was on top form and Mark on guitar was out of this world, im sure alterbridge have got a lot of new fans this morning after that performance yesterday.

p.s. anyone know if i send them a t-shirt or summit will they sign it for me? and if so where do i send it?

RoffeDH 06-12-2005 06:57 AM

Glad you enyojed (or how you spell it) the show. I saw them on their pre-tour in Europe (the one befor they started their your in the US of A. Saw them in London and I was, I must say, stuned by how good they were. And how friendly too, got to meet them and got my ticket signed. If you want to get stuffed signed, go see them on a show (not on a festival it's harder there) and get back stage, they will be friendly... Just be shure to be there a few houres before the show starts ;) You are bound to catch them

The Lithium 06-12-2005 12:07 PM

I've seen them 2 times and I live in Sweden! :D They've never been anywhere close to me, but it was worth all the traveling!

Anna1011 06-14-2005 09:38 AM

they were awsome at download i got a row from the front and was singin my heart out and myles looked straight at me and pointed and smiled it made my day, also michael tremonti was filmin at my side of the stage and pointed the camera right at me damn that was an awsome festival.

Trimontana 06-14-2005 01:49 PM

I was at Download on first raw with my best friend. They were AWESOME. The guys saw us from the very first beguining...well Michael was the first but i will post my review later.Thats the set list:
Metalingus (Opened)
Find The Real
The End is Here
One Day Remains
Watch Your Words
OYE
Save Me (Myles said they were gonna play one more cause they started earlier)
MyAlterBridgeDownloadFestivalPics
ABPicAtTheSigning

Anna1011 06-14-2005 03:23 PM

gabi chick they didnt play save me did they and thats not the exact order is it

Trimontana 06-14-2005 03:37 PM

Yep, they played Save me as an extra song cause they had time for one more song. Myles said they started before earlier, thats why they played it when OYE supossed to be the last song. And the orden if i dont remember bad is that ( i have a little doub if ODR was after or before WYW). I was in first raw so i have a good vision still about what happened.

Anna1011 06-14-2005 03:57 PM

all i know is that find the real came after watch your words cause i rang my mate during watch your words when he wanted me to ring during find the real then FTR came on and i was like shit.

Anna1011 06-14-2005 03:58 PM

i was a row from the front and was sure they didnt play save me the played a led zep cover that you dont have on there.

Trimontana 06-14-2005 04:04 PM

I remember when Myles started to ask to the crowd if there were any virgin that didnt see Black Sabbath live yet. Myles then said Black Sabbath was the best band ever and Mark gave to Myles a look like saying: Ledd Zeppelin. And Myles said well Ledd Zeppelin. Me and my friend laughed at that.
But you must be rite then cos i wasnt sure about ODR and WYW order (thinking & thinking about it). And the cover must be that, i was sure it was Save me, lol :rolleyes:

UK_Bridge 06-15-2005 02:20 PM

yeah the Led Zpplin cover was great. they didnt play save me.

what i thought was awesome was when myles said how playing at download had made his dreams come true and that he really appreciated our support i thought that was so nice of him to say! hope they come back soon.

what was the led zepp cover they did?

Anna1011 06-15-2005 04:04 PM

they did kashmir, not the best cover theyve done but was good.

it was the biggest crowd myles has ever played to im so glad i was there to witness it.

GregS 06-15-2005 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
they did kashmir, not the best cover theyve done but was good.

it was the biggest crowd myles has ever played to im so glad i was there to witness it.

Ye.. They played it on friday. Wasent special.. Crazy train was a kickass cover.