CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Sheila63 06-22-2004 07:16 PM

I'll be praying for ya, Julie. :hugs: I know you've had a rough few months and I have faith that things will turn around for the better.

I feel content

JulieCitySlicker 06-22-2004 08:08 PM

Thank you Sheila:)

Hugs!

GoodGodGirl23 06-22-2004 09:09 PM

Hungry

JulieCitySlicker 06-23-2004 12:53 PM

Overwhelmed!
I have a pretty full cup right now :eek: I need to work on the basement from my renters moving out on me, take and pass a math test, and do things upstairs as well and mow the lawn! Grrr! I wish there was more than one of me sometimes :wtf: :mad:

Sincirr 06-24-2004 12:08 AM

Even though U dont feel it sometimes, The LORD's grace is on you and He is still workin on your behalf and has and will look after you. When things are out of control is when he can step in U C. I have been and will continue to pray fer ya.

JulieCitySlicker 06-24-2004 01:27 AM

Thank you Donna :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 06-24-2004 03:12 PM

Ok

PaulMcCoygirl 06-24-2004 05:45 PM

good

GoodGodGirl23 06-24-2004 06:23 PM

Anxioushave adatecomingup! :D

MyAngelwings 06-25-2004 09:59 AM

Tensed up, gotta go to see my daughter its her 18 B-day and my ex hubbys girlfriend is gonna be there and me and her had a disagreement, so you can see how tensed up I feel. :(

JulieCitySlicker 06-25-2004 06:02 PM

Overwheming /hopeless :(
There is just to much going on for me right now! I've been trying to stay popsitive but its very hard and it seems like everything is caving in around me and I can see no way ouit of it! That lioght at the end of the tunnel seems a million miles away right now!

Sheila63 06-25-2004 06:08 PM

Julie, I'm so sorry. :hugs: :hugs: I had some tough days myself this week. I hope everything looks more positive soon. I'll send some prayers your way.

I feel tired right now although I'm very happy the weekend's here!! :dancing:

JulieCitySlicker 06-25-2004 06:16 PM

Thank you Sheila! Hugs!
With the way things are looking we may end up having to sell the house after all! I only have one friend so far that has been willing to come and help, and Mike(my pastor's son in law) That has offered to help. I feel like the whole load is on me right now. I havn't taken my math test yet and I'm afraid that I won't pass it cuz of everything that is going on, I can't look for a job right now either cuz then everything that needs done downstairs won't get done, and there isn't anyone that I know or anyone else knows of that is looking for a place to rent! I don't know what to do anymore and everything that I thought to be promising really isn't.

Sheila63 06-25-2004 06:22 PM

Awww, Julie, you are dealing with a lot right now. I have confidence that you'll pass your math test with flying colors!! As for the house, if you can't find any tenants, would you be able to find an apartment that you could pay on your own? Just a thought. I know a house is nicer and more spacious but it is a lot of work for one person.

JulieCitySlicker 06-25-2004 06:27 PM

Thank you Sheila! I hope I pass the test to cuz I worked so hard on that tutoring!
I could maybe afford an apartment, I'd just have to find one, but I might need a job first! I know this house is turning out to be a lot more work then I had ever expected! This house needs way to much work for me to handle all at once. I really don't want to put my career on hold again just to deal with this house.