CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Finding The Blues (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12042)

TrulyAmazing 06-21-2008 11:26 PM

Finding The Blues

Been Searching For that sound that can only bring me down searching for that sound born in new orleans oh such a scary place to be looking for that sound that only brings me down oh oh so down that brings me to my height and never lets me down searching for a sound am i to high to find the sound oh so true to mine Please Help me find that train that will lead me me on my next plane im scared to scream ohhhhhhhhh im trying to find the blues help sing the blues ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me find the blues is what i need to sing oh help me find the blues help me find the blues thats born in the heart of my core Oh Oh Ohhhhhhhhh Somebody Never Told Me and looked me in the eyes oh child dont ya know dont ya know dont ya know you were meant to sing the blues you were meant to sing the blues you were meant to just moan out the blues to the thrill is back you can go all the way or stay the blues know heights and always so easy oh yes so so so easy to be found the blues will find you soon or later do you know the blues can you sing back me to the blues upon high or on both kness lets all find the blues and sing out loud oh Lord it sure wont be long till will find out just whats been missing sooner or later the blues will fall on you like a viper oh be carefull but dont run the blues away somebody sing the blues and sing it proud and sing out loud cant sing the blues dont whash the blues away Oh Oh Oh Oh hold it long And Hold it True it sure aint hard to find the blues

nagpo 06-22-2008 03:38 PM

Re: Finding The Blues

Very good. I like the Blues:)

TrulyAmazing 06-23-2008 09:13 PM

well its not some of my stuff nagpo that i planed on posting but its what i was feeling on the inside Blues is the heart and the core to everything thars ever been done WE cant feel we cant sketch we cant create without theme i think i speak for many when i say that i cant foucus or create withouts its deepness and dark charms Thank you Nagpo

nagpo 06-23-2008 10:14 PM

Ah, I like your insights on poetry.

TrulyAmazing 06-23-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Ah, I like your insights on poetry.

thank you your a good writer and you bring out that insight

nagpo 06-23-2008 10:55 PM

:o

TrulyAmazing 06-24-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
:o

k :o i,ll blush too nagpo dont blush one of the things child that when some one admires you for your wrting style or music no boy you need not blush but except it will truth and modestiy dont blush on me :D your right i should make a career out of this but like billy ray cyrus said about hosting nashvilles star find i could,nt be the bad guy and doing it in a nice way YOU suck there is no returning For you Not Here Not Ever NEXT HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,