CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   If You Hate Ashlee, You should Read That (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8543)

Trimontana 01-28-2005 03:56 AM

If You Hate Ashlee, You should Read That

There is some polemic at another boards about Ashlee's singing skills.
I have just taken this link from the Papa Roach Board to spread the voice.
If you don't like Ashlee Simpsom and you think she should stopp singing, just sing up just clicking this link.
I have done it already. Sorry i can't stand this girl. :mad1: Appreciate :D
I posted this link in another AB board and i had the respond from one of the members there telling me that he won't sing up. He gave me Creed anti-websites as an example. I didn't agree with that and i told him that i don't think those two examples can't be valid cos the simple matter of fact that Creed never was acussed to don't know how to play or sing. And cos they went from cero to Rock stars. Ashlee is not talented and can't be taken even as an average singer. So if you like her...very sorry...i don't....you are free to post whatever.. Thanks

http://www.stopashlee.com/

goddess_bb 01-28-2005 01:15 PM

I'm with ya trimontana...did you see her at that football game she was awful!! But actually I also kind-a feel bad for her because she has all these people around her telling her she is so great, so she puts herself out there only to have petitions like the one you posted telling her she sucks...a rather harsh reality check.
The girl should just give it up before she really ends up hurt!!

titan9 01-28-2005 02:02 PM

Lol, I think I'm gonna have to sign that petition! Seriously, though, I hate Ashlee Simpson's music. She's a terrible singer, she lipsyncs and does NOT deserve to sell the amount of records she has sold. When the whole lipsyncing thing came up, any credibility she might have had disappeared. It's now been proven that the producer must have done lots of editing to make her voice even bareable on that album. She's a no talent hack, as far as I'm concerned. People ripped Stapp's performance of God Bless America at the World Series for him being a tiny bit flat. But at least he sung it live! Unlike Ashlee.......:rolleyes:

RMadd 01-28-2005 02:46 PM

i think she's hot, but she's just gotta stop w/ the whole singing. it's like anna kournikova playing tennis. just give it up already! (well, anna did... now she's a model: sweeeeeeeeeeeeet)

titan9 01-28-2005 06:32 PM

She's pretty ugly looking to me. Not to mention, everytime I see Ashlee Simpson, I want to punch the TV.:laugh: I'd rather see/hear Kelly Clarkson. She is better looking and by far a better singer than Ashlee.

HigherGirl 01-28-2005 07:47 PM

I find her highly nauseating... :pukey:

AndrewFromABRox 01-28-2005 08:51 PM

Haha i signed it, I hate all pop/rap stars.

RMadd 01-29-2005 12:47 AM

i signed it

Alter Shredder 01-29-2005 01:58 AM

lol at the concert tonight (1-28 Congress Theater, Chicago) Mark was saying before the Led Zepplin cover that Myles used to be in a cover band so he knows every song...then Myles responded with..."not quite...I still have yet to learn Ashlee Simpson" Myles is so funny.

Higher_Desire 01-29-2005 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter Shredder
lol at the concert tonight (1-28 Congress Theater, Chicago) Mark was saying before the Led Zepplin cover that Myles used to be in a cover band so he knows every song...then Myles responded with..."not quite...I still have yet to learn Ashlee Simpson" Myles is so funny.

HA! Funny.

Kind of an amusing dealy, I guess, trying to stop Ashlee and all, but I really see no point to it. It's like asking X to stop making meaningless threads.

H-D :pimp:

hayley 01-29-2005 06:14 PM

How about we start petitions for all of those stupid people

aussiecreeder 01-29-2005 10:05 PM

lol Why start a petition to stop a person singing? Do you think your feeble attempts will really achieve anything? You are merely giving her more publicity. The best thing if you really don't want her on your radio is to say nothing at all or perhaps just tell people you know how bad she is. Having these mass internet campaigns is counter-productive. Lol reminds me of Jim Carrey "Driving into oncoming traffic is counter-producitive".

aussiecreeder 01-29-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter Shredder

lol that is a classic, the more I hear from Myles the more I like the guy! :)

JulieCitySlicker 02-02-2005 09:35 PM

Urgh! The link was being really slow for me,so it didn't work :mad: I can't stand pop/hip hop bands or rap :throwup:

I finally got it to work ;)