CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Boston Red Sox, Creed Fans :) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7759)

dekand 10-21-2004 03:08 PM

Boston Red Sox, Creed Fans :)

So a friend of mine told me ever since game 4, before the game they have been listening to One Last Breath and every game they've listened to it they've won :)

I know this is in the wrong forum, but we are all Creed fans here.

Red Sox rule, Creed Rules, and Alter Bridge Rules, i get to see them tommorow night!

StillACreedFan 10-21-2004 05:53 PM

I now give them my blessing to win the WS.

How did your friend find that out?

Higher_Desire 10-21-2004 05:58 PM

That's awesome!!! Behold the power of the CREED!!!

H-D :pimp:

dekand 10-21-2004 06:22 PM

i am not sure how he found out, i think it was on an interview with one of the players...

R U Ready? 10-21-2004 09:54 PM

Haha, I'm a UVA fan, and over the past coupla years, I've listened to Are You Ready? in its entirety before every big game and I'm like 6 or 7-0. We were listening to it in the car before the FSU game a coupla years ago and lost 19-14 b/c my dad turned off the car with about 10sec. left when it fades out, and to this day, I blame him for the loss. :D

Metalingus_Jay 10-21-2004 11:05 PM

i read in a Boston newspaper article about that.. it was during a review of the album, i guess after a division series game against Anaheim, a dozen or so Red Sox players went to the AB concert across the street after a game in Boston, and supposedly they joined them onstage and sang backup to Open Your Eyes.... some of the names mentioned i THINK were Johnny Damon, Kevin Millar, and the guy who plays right field....lol cant think of his name!! if i find this article, i'll be sure to post up the link

Wylde-Tremonti 10-21-2004 11:37 PM

WATCH THE FUCK OUT BOSTON!!! HERE COME THE MOTHER FUCKING SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS.
BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL.
BEST TEAM. PERIOD.
Boston.... can you say "Wicked Pisser."
:smokin:

RMadd 10-22-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
WATCH THE FUCK OUT BOSTON!!! HERE COME THE MOTHER FUCKING SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS.
BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL.
BEST TEAM. PERIOD.
Boston.... can you say "Wicked Pisser."
:smokin:

Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My sig says it all! Going to game 4 @ good ol' Busch, Bleacher seats and all!

Torn Daredevil 10-22-2004 01:14 AM

FUCK THE CARDINALS UP THEIR STUPID ASSES!!! SOX ALL THE WAY!!!

How can you bash the team that is so tight with AB???

I love the RED SOX. They are gonna bash the Cardinals' fucking heads in.

BRING OUT THE BROOMS!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP the Cards...

Here ya go Cards! :finger:

The Cards will be saying this four games in a row: :goodnight

THE CARDS WILL SELF DESTRUCT ---> :killtard:

Higher_Desire 10-22-2004 01:22 AM

I was just cheering for the Yankees to lose. Now that they have, I don't care about the rest of the Series. Yankees are out, and that's all that matters. I'm satisfied.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar 10-22-2004 04:29 AM

LMAO @ this thread!!! Cool...GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wylde-Tremonti 10-22-2004 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy

Easily... Music Has Nothing to Do with Baseball.
BOSTON SUCKS. See that was easy...
Quote:

BRING OUT THE BROOMS!!!!!! SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP the Cards...

Um... You obviously havent seen the Cards play this year, If i were you... i'd be shaking in your boots...

Quote:

Here ya go Cards! :finger:

The Cards will be saying this four games in a row: :goodnight

THE CARDS WILL SELF DESTRUCT ---> :killtard:

These statements are typical of a Boston Fan... Honestly dude... you're childish taunting is what's wrong with baseball... A real man doesn't have to taunt like an Ignoramous...

RMadd 10-22-2004 10:15 AM

Quote:

wow, no offense, but that's a really dumb question! how can we do that? easy! we're Cards fans, playing against the Sox! der der derrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and just a little info, the Cards haven't lost at home yet these playoffs. But I can think of at least one, ahem, high-scoring affair that the Sox were on the wrong end of that took place at Fenway.

RMadd 10-22-2004 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Um... You obviously havent seen the Cards play this year, If i were you... i'd be shaking in your boots...

it's like all those online articles i was reading yesterday, saying stuff to the effect of "for people living outside the central time zone, they probably haven't even seen this nlcs that is shaping up to be a classic"... that's the problem w/ East-Coasters: No respect for the Midwest! Just you wait, fellas. As good as Boston's lineup might be, the Cards have a few more weapons. And I can't wait to see Boston have to deal w/ having the pitcher bat in Games 3, 4 & 5 (I'm going to Game 4, so I'll get to see some of that fine display of offensive prowess from the 9-hole firsthand)

Torn Daredevil 10-22-2004 10:52 AM

Go Sox and fuck up the Cardinals...I'm not necessarily a huge Sox fan but I fucking hate the Cardinals!

the Cardinals are a bunch of arrogant assholes :shit:

And dude, you've told us 5 times that you are going to a game....we don't care...Busch Stadium is a shithole...have fun watching the Cards lose! :thumbsup: