CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I finally got it! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5991)

TeriB19 03-03-2004 11:10 PM

My husband is in a Navy unit with a guy that does tattoos. He says that in the business, there is a name for tattoos that women get on the small of their backs. They call them 'ass-hats'. :laugh:

WeatheredWoman 03-04-2004 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
And I got to witness it!!!!

That's so cool Dogstar! :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Yes, you did and thanks for keeping me company.:D

souldancer and luvscott were there too. What a fun day!!

Wow... so that was a real Creedfilled day Sheila :D I checked your crest-tattoo out too, looooooooove the green color!!! This is something that you never ever will forget... a real Creedhappening! I envy youuuuuuuuu!!!!

Reading all the posts about tatts makes me tremble inside LOL!!! (I'm serious)

devils_here 03-04-2004 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
My husband is in a Navy unit with a guy that does tattoos. He says that in the business, there is a name for tattoos that women get on the small of their backs. They call them 'ass-hats'. :laugh:

:roll: :roll: :roll: That's too funny. I now have an 'ass-hat'.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-04-2004 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Oh Sheila... I know for sure that when I have that first one that there's no way back! I just feel it... I'm so obsessed by tattoos. :D I read somewhere else here that you will get your next one together with Kris!! That's so awesome! :cool:

You bet it's a plan. Mine will be my first. On VIRGIN SKIN!!!!! :laugh: I haven't decided what I want my first one to be yet! I still want to get my CREST :crest: tat but I also want to get a tat that was inspired from my girls names. Amanda and Sara's middle names are both flowers. So, on my hip I was gonna get a Rose surrounded by Viola flowers. Amanda's middle name is ROSE and Sara's is VIOLA. I also want to get the Perfect Circle logo somewhere. I already know I'm in trouble. My nephew started getting tats when he was 18 and he will be 21 this August and has like 6 or 7 already and keeps telling me he isn't done. He keeps warning me how addicting it is. Look , I've already got 3 planned. Plus, I would like to get a shamrock somewhere to honor my Irish background. I could keep going with all the ideas I have but I won't.

Stef, if you do decide to get one make sure it is something personal to you. Something special that you know you will have no regrets putting on your skin.(I've seen this happen to people). And if you do get one , you have to post it on here!!! ;)

Sheila63 03-04-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Wow... so that was a real Creedfilled day Sheila :D I checked your crest-tattoo out too, looooooooove the green color!!! This is something that you never ever will forget... a real Creedhappening! I envy youuuuuuuuu!!!!

Reading all the posts about tatts makes me tremble inside LOL!!! (I'm serious)

Yes, it was. Actually it was when we were in FL last year during the first CreedFeed Fest. I thought it was a perfect way to celebrate being there with some of my CreedFeed friends and to treat myself to a birthday present that was from me, to me. You're right, it's a day I'll never forget. :) Thanks for the compliment. :D I had the hardest time deciding on what color I wanted and I decided on green with some blue for shading.

WeatheredWoman 03-05-2004 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
You bet it's a plan. Mine will be my first. On VIRGIN SKIN!!!!! :laugh:

My skin is a huuuuuuge virgin too!! ;) :o ;)

Quote:

I haven't decided what I want my first one to be yet! I still want to get my CREST :crest: tat but I also want to get a tat that was inspired from my girls names. Amanda and Sara's middle names are both flowers. So, on my hip I was gonna get a Rose surrounded by Viola flowers. Amanda's middle name is ROSE and Sara's is VIOLA.

I want a rose too!! 'Cause the last name of my sons is Rose :D... I've already saw a very pretty big Black & Grey one! (see the attached pic) That one has to be adjusted (grammar?) to my wishes... with the names of my sons in curly letters etc. etc.

Quote:

Stef, if you do decide to get one make sure it is something personal to you. Something special that you know you will have no regrets putting on your skin.(I've seen this happen to people). And if you do get one , you have to post it on here!!! ;)

I know Kris... I'm very carefull with that! And YES!!! ofcourse I will share it with you all when I finally got it :D That counts for you too!! :)

WeatheredWoman 03-05-2004 07:54 PM

Quote:

Yes, it was. Actually it was when we were in FL last year during the first CreedFeed Fest. I thought it was a perfect way to celebrate being there with some of my CreedFeed friends and to treat myself to a birthday present that was from me, to me. You're right, it's a day I'll never forget. :)

That's for sure one of the most precious birthday present that you can give yourself Sheila!! I would love to pamper myself with a tatt on my birthday :) It's soooo something of your own... so special!

Quote:

Thanks for the compliment. :D

You're so welcome Sheila!

Quote:

I had the hardest time deciding on what color I wanted and I decided on green with some blue for shading.

I love the green and blue in your tattoo... I don't know yet if I want a black & grey one or a colored one... :dunno: Although I love that black & grey stuff personally very much.

Sheila63 03-07-2004 07:59 PM

Quote:

I love the green and blue in your tattoo... I don't know yet if I want a black & grey one or a colored one... :dunno: Although I love that black & grey stuff personally very much.

Thanks. I love the pic of the rose that you posted. That would be beautiful to get!!

WeatheredWoman 03-08-2004 10:22 AM

Quote:

Thanks. I love the pic of the rose that you posted. That would be beautiful to get!!

I agree :) I saw a lot of rose tatt's but they were all ehh....so clumsy. Looked all like something that my sons could've drawn when they were younger. There wasn't even one that I liked until I saw this one... the way that that rose is made... with those grey shades. Loved it immediately. It only needs some personal adjustments (word?) to become my personal tatt and not a straight copy. :cool:

Jez 03-08-2004 11:32 AM

Kim, that's beautiful :) I'm jonsing for one now...lol

devils_here 03-08-2004 05:27 PM

Thanks Stace. I'm really happy with it and kinda thinking about what and where a third one could go :D