CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   "Leak" it up! (new band related) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6197)

Bridge of Clay 03-30-2004 09:43 PM

"Leak" it up! (new band related)

Quote:

Myles Kennedy's new band, with Mark Tremonti, Scott Phillips, and Brian Marshall have finished laying out their first album. The band has yet to chose a name, but the album will come out on Wind-Up Records. Look for the album in July with a tour probably in September.

From M4 Fan site.

Ok, if this is true, we should expect mp3 to be leaking on the net very soon! LMAO!!!

Sorry, but I'm desperated for new tunes from Tremonti. In a good way.

Oh, if I had had the chance to be among the pitters when Mark played the demo for them in his truck! :cool: :D

Wylde-Tremonti 03-30-2004 10:05 PM

I hear you dude... yeah... cept i wouldn't get that far.. cuz i'd be on my Knees Thanking God that i accually Met MARK FUCKING TREMONTI!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trees of Wisdom 03-30-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
From M4 Fan site.

Ok, if this is true, we should expect mp3 to be leaking on the net very soon! LMAO!!!

Oh, if I had had the chance to be among the pitters when Mark played the demo for them in his truck! :cool: :D

They should have a website up. Also they should be revealing their name soon. But not by Michael Tremonti, though. I can't wait till the official release of their name!

Higher_Desire 03-31-2004 12:37 AM

Very cool! Do you have a link to that site?

H-D :suave:

hayley 03-31-2004 12:38 AM

That's AWESOME, AWESOME, news, thanks so much for sharing that, Marcos, great. I can't wait. :jam:

aussiecreeder 03-31-2004 07:01 AM

this would be great if its true but how can we be sure? its a fait accompli that at least one song will leak. I wouldn't think the mixing would have begun yet BTW which will take a little while.

Shadow 03-31-2004 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I can't wait till the official release of their name!

:lolsign:
Mark's band will be out on tour before Wind-up gives any kind of an official announcement.

creeddane 03-31-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Mark's band will be out on tour before Wind-up gives any kind of an official announcement.

true words :D

creeddane 03-31-2004 01:20 PM

but nonetheless very nice news
cant wait for the album although the of it coming out in DK is 1:100000000 :rockout: :jam: :tremonti:

Gabriel 03-31-2004 01:50 PM

Just wanted to clarify, and I posted something similar to this at the pit. The band has not yet begun to record. However... recording begins NEXT WEEK! The plan is still to have a CD out by August and you might even hear the first single on the radio in late June early July! Get ready folks... its definately coming soon!

Michael

rainfall 03-31-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

From M4 Fan site.

From What specific Mayfield Four fan site?

creeddane 03-31-2004 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Just wanted to clarify, and I posted something similar to this at the pit. The band has not yet begun to record. However... recording begins NEXT WEEK! The plan is still to have a CD out by August and you might even hear the first single on the radio in late June early July! Get ready folks... its definately coming soon!

Michael

groovy :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-31-2004 03:04 PM

Quote:

Michael

:dancing: :jam: YEAH!!!!!

RMadd 03-31-2004 03:39 PM

Quote:

Michael

Dude, that's awesome and exciting... so much so, that I just sprung a hard one...

Higher_Desire 03-31-2004 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow

In the words of Metallica... "You know it's sad but truuuu-uuuuue."

H-D :nutty:

Trees of Wisdom 03-31-2004 06:07 PM

Quote:

Michael

That's great news!

Trees of Wisdom 03-31-2004 06:39 PM

I have two questions, Michael:

1) When can we expect an official website and some sample songs?
2) When will the band name be announced?

Sheila63 03-31-2004 07:15 PM

Great news!!! I can't wait to hear some new music!!!:dancing:

WeatheredWoman 03-31-2004 07:23 PM

Ha! A bit more specific news! You're highly appreciated Michael... Thnx! :cool:

titanguy9 03-31-2004 08:16 PM

OH MY GOD YES!! I GOT THIS THOT IN MY HEAD THAT THE BAND WILL MAKE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY CRuMBLE! SCREW YOU MTV MUHAHAHA man i wan that STRANGE mp3 but no ones posted it

Bridge of Clay 03-31-2004 08:55 PM

Quote:

Michael

Thank you for clearing it up, Michael.

So, who's the bitch that invented April and May? Can we shoot the idiot? LOL! ;) j/k

Can I help the guys someway? I can cook for the guys while they're on studio! I'll take watching the recording sessions as my salary! hehehehe

Dogstar 03-31-2004 08:56 PM

LMMFAO, Marcos!!!! You crack me UP!
And Michael, thanks for the update. I can't wait for this!

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Michael

*SHITS PANTS* :wtf: ..... :wtf: ..... :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump:

Dogstar 03-31-2004 09:33 PM

:roll: :laugh:

jbjfan 03-31-2004 09:40 PM

huh?

What's M4? :confused:

Bridge of Clay 03-31-2004 09:42 PM

LOL, Matt! Get out of here, your stinky!!! hehehe

jbjfan: The Mayfield Four, Myles' previous band.

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2004 09:42 PM

Yeha... i changed those pants pretty quick... :rolleyes:

Bridge of Clay 03-31-2004 10:12 PM

yeah, but my thread still smells! :(

Wylde-Tremonti 03-31-2004 10:21 PM

ok fine... i'll go take a shower and get some Febreeze up in herre...

RMadd 03-31-2004 11:32 PM

Quote:

yeah, but my thread still smells! :(

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

hayley 04-01-2004 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
*SHITS PANTS* :wtf: ..... :wtf: ..... :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump:

That was a classic, dude, that was so funny :laugh: :roll: