CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp's solo album! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5440)

hide 01-05-2004 11:54 PM

Stapp's solo album!

what direction would you like his album to take? would you like it to be one with a backing band or a more stripped back style with some special guests. if you want any special guests who would you like to see?

creedsister 01-06-2004 12:26 AM

oh boy you gotta roll out the hard ones~`i tell you one thing i would like to see some Real musicans back him on this solo thing if you know what i mean and at this point i really could not thank of any guests to think about that you would really have to know what direction or style that the album is going is going in for that matter but just in my opion i think it will be a really diverse type of thing when you think about lyrics and music for that matter But this is one Album I cant wait to get my wittle hands on Really

hide 01-06-2004 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
oh boy you gotta roll out the hard ones~`i tell you one thing i would like to see some Real musicans back him on this solo thing if you know what i mean and at this point i really could not thank of any guests to think about that you would really have to know what direction or style that the album is going is going in for that matter but just in my opion i think it will be a really diverse type of thing when you think about lyrics and music for that matter But this is one Album I cant wait to get my wittle hands on Really

okay i think i know what you are saying miss little no need for paragraphs! LOL

it would be great if he could get some of his muscian friends to help out and get people of real quality here. i would love perhaps a combination of the stripped back style and perhaps a more tradtional rock approach with a backing band.

creedsister 01-06-2004 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
okay i think i know what you are saying miss little no need for paragraphs! LOL

it would be great if he could get some of his muscian friends to help out and get people of real quality here. i would love perhaps a combination of the stripped back style and perhaps a more tradtional rock approach with a backing band.

that would be great a tradtional rock approach but please lets get some really great musscians on that album i hope nothing but the best it just wouldnt be right.....and know i dont like the paragraphs LOL but you gotta admit im just a little better B/c i get less complaints NOW]]LOL,,back to the point whatever he dose i really really just hope and pray it goes all his way,,

hayley 01-06-2004 01:45 AM

I hope he experiments new things but keeps his Creed-style of rock, also. Obviously he won't change on the lyrical side, well he might get a little angrier and aggresive in some songs, which would be great too see, I think Stapp needs to do that to let out some more emotions. I would like to see some more Amiee Stapp also, she has a beautiful voice, they both sound really well together.

But whatever Stapp decides to do will be awesome, and I am going to stand by him all the way.

hide 01-06-2004 01:52 AM

Bo Taylor would be good again but the ultimate would be Robbie Krieger if at all possible!

creedsister 01-06-2004 02:22 AM

Quote:

Bo Taylor would be good again but the ultimate would be Robbie Krieger if at all possible!

that would be great

mushroomy2k 01-06-2004 07:51 AM

Quote:

Robbie Krieger would be great but i dont know about Bo he was great
on the weathered cd when he sang the cherokee prayer
i think it was a prayer i wish i knew what he was saying i like to
turn the music up when that part comes up.
Kid Rock would be another good person to have on the cd.
i will be happy with whatever type of music Scott puts out.
take care everyone.

musicmind226 01-06-2004 04:17 PM

Eddie Vedder :D

WeatheredWoman 01-06-2004 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226

...Yeahhh... and with The Calling as a backing band ! :bigeyes:

:scared:

DangerousDan85 01-06-2004 06:00 PM

Quote:

but the ultimate would be Robbie Krieger if at all possible!

that's what i was thinking, that would be really cool

hide 01-06-2004 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
that's what i was thinking, that would be really cool

I don't know if Scott is friends at all with Robbie though, about Kid Rock i'm not a fan who I wouldn't want that at all. Maybe a duet with Brett Scallions or finally get Faith Hill.

musicmind226 01-06-2004 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
...Yeahhh... and with The Calling as a backing band ! :bigeyes:

:scared:

Nah, I think slayer would be better. :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-06-2004 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226

With Carlos Santana w/ the guitar :rolleyes:

hide 01-06-2004 07:16 PM