CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Other points of contact! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13981)

Redeemer 03-26-2017 11:21 PM

Other points of contact!

Yeah, so... since I seem to pop my head in here more often than one would expect, and since I also don't seem to be the only one, I thought I'd make a thread for other places where us oldheads can be found.
After all, the world has moved on, and the Internet's moved on with it, and we've all probably established more concrete online identities elsewhere. I'm a sharer, so I'm willing to share mine, if anyone wants to make a new friend from an old board ~ :p

facebook | tumblr | instagram: @foundcarcosa

(P.S. Thanks, Steve, for keeping this place alive. It's the only place still left from my teenage years! Where else can I go to find an archive of how ridiculous I was? :laugh: )

Soundsystem 03-29-2017 03:57 AM

Re: Other points of contact!

What's the main place where us Creed fans can gather and chat if this isn't it?

Redeemer 03-30-2017 10:51 PM

I don't know that there's a "main place" anymore. But that doesn't mean you can't still post here!

Dogstar 07-11-2017 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
Yeah, so... since I seem to pop my head in here more often than one would expect, and since I also don't seem to be the only one, I thought I'd make a thread for other places where us oldheads can be found.
After all, the world has moved on, and the Internet's moved on with it, and we've all probably established more concrete online identities elsewhere. I'm a sharer, so I'm willing to share mine, if anyone wants to make a new friend from an old board ~ :p

facebook | tumblr | instagram: @foundcarcosa

(P.S. Thanks, Steve, for keeping this place alive. It's the only place still left from my teenage years! Where else can I go to find an archive of how ridiculous I was? :laugh: )

How are you??? And I agree, thanks to Steve for still having this place. This was my first official board I joined back in the day. :) And it remains the most civil of them all.

I pop in here, too, once in a while just to see what's up. And I still listen to My Own Prison and Human Clay regularly, along with loads of other music. Music remains my drug of choice. :)

Redeemer 02-12-2018 11:58 PM

Honestly, I'm usually listening to a Creed song when I suddenly think, "oh my god, I should go check on the board" -- months and months after my last check-in :laugh:

That's exactly what happened tonight, in fact. :p

It's good to see you, Dogstar!

Dogstar 05-09-2018 05:52 PM

It's good to see you, too, Redeemer!! (OK, a few months later, but still :D ).
I was talking to a work colleague about Mark Tremonti and how much I love his guitar-playing, so I decided to pop in. :)