CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   artists you would like the guys to work with? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4568)

hide 10-06-2003 11:36 PM

artists you would like the guys to work with?

are there artists you would love to see the guys working with?

I would love to see Downshifter go ahead the metal band that Tremonti was considering. I'ld like to see him play in a band with anyone from the singer in Submersed, Aaron Lewis, Lajon etc:

Would love to see Stapp working with some other artists as well perhaps Eric Freidman from Submersed and perhaps the guys from Submersed his voice would be awesome in a metal band.

Not sure if any of these are a possiblity but it would rock.

CollectiveSoul 10-07-2003 08:16 AM

CCL, heh thats my band

Marty 10-07-2003 10:00 AM

Not Aaron Lewis.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tool and Creed do something again, like Alone. Nickelback maybe. I can see Dan of Disturbed and Tremonti dueling or something, not that Dan would win, but it'd still be pretty cool.
________
AVANDIA SETTLEMENT

Redeemer 10-07-2003 11:21 AM

Yeah, i was just thinking, what if Disturbed and Creed did some kinda collaboration together? that would be weird but cool, eh? I'm thinking maybe a "remix" to Remember, or have Draiman sing on Bullets--Dave's primal-scream voice would be great on Bullets!!

benkenobi 10-07-2003 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marty
Not Aaron Lewis.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tool and Creed do something again, like Alone. Nickelback maybe.

Hey, I thought that Tool and Creed song Alone was a fake somebody put up on the net. Did they really collaborate on the song? Does anybody know? :confused:

Marty 10-07-2003 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Redeemer
<b>Yeah, i was just thinking, what if Disturbed and Creed did some kinda collaboration together? that would be weird but cool, eh? I'm thinking maybe a "remix" to Remember, or have Draiman sing on Bullets--Dave's primal-scream voice would be great on Bullets!! </b>

That would be awesome!

I'm not sure Ben. :)
________
LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS

benkenobi 10-07-2003 12:52 PM

Yeah, I found it and currently downloaded it right now. I went to hear what it sounds like. I heard it was fake so I never downloaded it.

benkenobi 10-07-2003 12:57 PM

Well, Scott is definately not singing the lead vocals, but it sort of sounds like him as one of the back-up vocalists.

Jez 10-07-2003 12:58 PM

It is fake.

I'd like to hear Scott do vocals with Carlos Santana..why not? Everyone else has..... Mark always wanted to play flamenco guitar...Perhaps that could be an opportunity for him to tap into his latin/european roots.

benkenobi 10-07-2003 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Jez
It is fake.

I'd like to hear Scott do vocals with Carlos Santana..why not? &nbsp;Everyone else has..... &nbsp;Mark always wanted to play flamenco guitar...Perhaps that could be an opportunity for him to tap into his latin/european roots.

That would be awesome!!! Tremonti and Santana could have some kind of guitar duel with solos. :D

Dogstar 10-07-2003 01:03 PM

I thought it was a fake, too. I would love to see Mark rip it up with Metallica or the new Velvet Revolver...As for Scott, it would be wild if he teamed up with Tool (for real) or APC.

katzthatsme 10-07-2003 02:10 PM

CHILI PEPPERS that would be wierd

Marty 10-07-2003 02:38 PM

Okay.

Chili Peppers...yeah they are too different that it wouldn't sound good.
________
WASHINGTON DISPENSARIES

tremonti.net 10-07-2003 10:25 PM

Tremonti and Steve Vai - that would be an awesome guitar track.
________
Yamaha Libero (G5) Specifications
________
Big Dick Young

Wylde-Tremonti 10-07-2003 10:28 PM

...i'd like to hear Mark paly sumthin over a hip-hop track...sorta what Joe Perry did w/ Nelly...