CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The "Ask King X" thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5811)

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
congratulations, youve just proved my point on how stupid you are.

And for Julie, yhea we should be spreading the love around here. I think i was just at a bad time too.

You didn't prove your point to me ass monger. I asked why your dumbass spelled my name wrong ho. Go to hell man.

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:43 PM

CreedH8er, please do the world a favor and commit suicide, if not for me, then do it for yourself, your parents and your familiy. God i dont want to know what they have to go through with your as their relitive. Please end all our pains and yours.

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

CreedH8er, please do the world a favor and commit suicide, if not for me, then do it for yourself, your parents and your familiy. God i dont want to know what they have to go through with your as their relitive. Please end all our pains and yours.

That wasn't very damn nice :(

CreedH8er 02-11-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

That's just some sick shit motherfucker. I wouldn't give you the pleasure. I enjoy my life, as I'm sure you can't say as much for yours, after all you are Canadian, that would be reason enough to run yourself off a cliff. Again, burn in hell fuggot. :mad1:

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
That's just some sick shit motherfucker. I wouldn't give you the pleasure. I enjoy my life, as I'm sure you can't say as much for yours, after all you are Canadian, that would be reason enough to run yourself off a cliff. Again, burn in hell fuggot. :mad1:

yes the truth can be painfull. But im shure you will have a much better time whinning yoru shitty problems to satan than to us.

RMadd 02-11-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:

Dude, shut the hell up. Botha y'all. This just crosses the line! Suicide's a sensitive subject for many people. While CreedH8er may have, in fact, made some disrespectful comments (that's putting it gently), yours quoted above takes the cake for the most vile, disgusting one I've ever seen on this board, bar none.

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:53 PM

You get whats coming to you

JulieCitySlicker 02-11-2004 11:54 PM

Darn right BearFan, suicide is a very touchy subject :(
I've been suicidal many times in my life and it really is nothing to joke about :(

Xterminator27 02-11-2004 11:55 PM

meh, i didnt ask for this. Bearfan if you wanna blame someone blame yourself.

He who starts the problem, causes it.

RMadd 02-12-2004 12:18 AM

Quote:

He who starts the problem, causes it.

Isn't that sort of, you know, obvious? A given? I may've started it (I don't even remember what for, which is prolly why this incessant bickering is annoying), but I'm also trying to be mature enough to end it.

RMadd 02-12-2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

Bearfan if you wanna blame someone blame yourself.

stop passing the buck. you, after all, continued it.

american_bad_a$ 02-12-2004 01:57 PM

New topic:

X - What is the purpose of life?

Xterminator27 02-12-2004 02:52 PM

(I don't even remember what for, which is prolly why this incessant bickering is annoying),

mayby because your a dumbass like your stupid friend.
I was willing to stop it and end, but then your stupid friend instest of going on, and when i ignore that your 2 just keep potsing so the only way to make you realize how stupid you really are i have to post something far worst than anything any of you have said. God your stupid, and pretending to be mature to try to spot something youve already started 2ce. i made one comment, after the loser made like 3. then you all went ape shit. The fault is 100% on your idiocy

And for american Bad ass

- to get laid =P

american_bad_a$ 02-12-2004 03:33 PM

hahahahahahaha

WRONG!!

what if you don't like sex? not that i don't.

CreedH8er 02-12-2004 03:38 PM

Quote:

(I don't even remember what for, which is prolly why this incessant bickering is annoying),

mayby because your a dumbass like your stupid friend.
I was willing to stop it and end, but then your stupid friend instest of going on, and when i ignore that your 2 just keep potsing so the only way to make you realize how stupid you really are i have to post something far worst than anything any of you have said. God your stupid, and pretending to be mature to try to spot something youve already started 2ce. i made one comment, after the loser made like 3. then you all went ape shit. The fault is 100% on your idiocy

And for american Bad ass

- to get laid =P

I'm done posting on this thread. I know when to leave it alone, and now is the time. Sorry for any disrepectful remarks I have made, caught up in the moment. I'm not saying X wins, but I'm done stooping to his low life level. I'm out.

RMadd 02-12-2004 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedH8er
I'm done posting on this thread. I know when to leave it alone, and now is the time. Sorry for any disrepectful remarks I have made, caught up in the moment. I'm not saying X wins, but I'm done stooping to his low life level. I'm out.

True dat, homie. No más for me for responding to X.

american_bad_a$ 02-12-2004 03:52 PM

is X as asshole?

RMadd 02-12-2004 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by american_bad_a$
is X as asshole?

we all were

american_bad_a$ 02-12-2004 04:07 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're All Assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

RMadd 02-12-2004 04:24 PM

no, i meant just myself, CreedH8er, and X.

JulieCitySlicker 02-12-2004 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
we all were

I'll agree on that one :( Dang! I must have taken my bitch pill last night :eek:

HoundDog 02-12-2004 04:35 PM

:D Funny Julie.

JulieCitySlicker 02-12-2004 04:38 PM

Heh :D

american_bad_a$ 02-12-2004 04:40 PM

damnit, i wanna be an asshole!!

RMadd 02-12-2004 04:55 PM

well, if it's any consolation, you can be from time to time. but, based on what i've seen in this thread, you do not meet the minimum requirements for becoming one.

Xterminator27 02-12-2004 05:46 PM

Yoink!

american_bad_a$ 02-12-2004 08:51 PM

oh, okay :lolsign: