CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

TrulyAmazing 04-26-2008 02:50 PM

Glory To God Brother

Hes PRECIOUS Almighty Words To The Father Was I Thirst GLORY, Great Post Brother love those precepts HE Did More Than Die For Ou Sins THERE IS MORE GLORY, Aint NOTHING Like Him I Dont CARE HOW BIG OF PIT YOU HAVE FELL IN OR WHAT YOU DID Went Wrong Or If You,ve Fell Far From Grace AND WANTED ONLY JUST THAT GLORY WHAT gives One Would Say ? JESUS THE SAME TODAY YESTERDAZEEEEE AND ALWAYS ITS STILL JESUS ONLY HE SET THE CAPTIVES FREE :bounce: :bounce: HE IS TRULY THE CORNERSTONE OF HIS PEOPLE, And He Still Teaches TODAY GLORY WE LIVE BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT,

HeavenBesideYou 04-27-2008 08:30 AM

Re: Daily Bread

Amen Sis!!!

:banana:

Our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we also await a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. He will change our lowly body to conform with his glorified body!

(Phil 3:20-21)

:wiggle:

Which leads us into today's Daily...

HeavenBesideYou 04-27-2008 08:31 AM

April 27th

"Why do we repent?"

When we sin, it is a private matter between God and ourselves. God has offered us suggestions for living full and happy lives. Our being disobedient to those suggestions doesn't hurt God, it hurts us. God is saddened by out refusal to be obedient, but He is always willing to hear our petition for forgiveness, and He will show us His mercy. Take your sins before God, repent of each one, and make a new creation out of an old soul.

Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Psalm 51:4

Heaven

:pimp:

TrulyAmazing 04-28-2008 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
Amen Sis!!!

:banana:

Our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we also await a savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. He will change our lowly body to conform with his glorified body!

(Phil 3:20-21)

:wiggle:

Which leads us into today's Daily...

GLORY BROTHER NOTHING WRONG WITH PRAYER DAILY GLORYYYYYYYYYY MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD,WHEN MY SOUL IS DRY HE WILL GIVE ME WATER WHEN MY STRENGETH IS FAR FROM ME HE IS MY BUCKLER AND SHILED AND MY REFUGE Sometimes We,ve All Been To That Place Where Are Best Is Just Not Good Enough i really dont KNOW WHAT TO do At This Point LORD In Those Times HE IS STILL REEDEEMER AND HE IS TILL KING And In These Times GLORY We Walk In The Ways Of His Wisdom Proverbs 3, 5,6,8, Trust In The LORD WITH All Thine Heart And Lean Not Unto Thine Own Understanding IN ALL THY WAYS ACKNOWLEGE HIM and He Shall Direct Thy Paths, Be Not Dependent On Self Wisdom EVEN If It Has Been Stored For The Wisdom We May Have Stored From YESTERDAY GLORY TO GOD May Still Yet Be Growing , Coming From Corithians When I Was A Child I Spoke As A Child In Christ But When I become An Adult A Put A Way Childish Things GLORY TO GOD Has Much Of Each Of Grows Everyday We Still Enter HIS kingdom And As Little Child So That Tell Us Right There We Are Just Going Keep Growing Him HE IS THE ONLY LIVING GOD OF THE CONQUEST Blessings guys

HeavenBesideYou 04-29-2008 06:27 AM

April 29th

"Call upon God ."

When all else fails, that is when a lot of people turn to The Lord. They should not wait until situations get bad, but they do. What they don't know is that The Lord will be there to help them in the hardest of times, and stay with them in all times. Call upon God from your brokenness, and He will be faithful to answer. God is pleased with a contrite heart... It is a heart that is tender, and pliable to His word. Oh that there were such a heart in every one of us!

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 51:17

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-01-2008 06:18 AM

May 1st

"Forget something?"

How often do you skip a day or more of prayer? How many days do you forget Him? The Lord welcomes our worship, our prayer, our praise. He has told us in His Word to pray all the time, as He did with the church in Laodicea in Revelation 3; Christ knocks on the door of our heart and patiently waits. He listens attentively for our call, our cry, our prayer. How often does He wait in vain?

I sought the Lord, and He heard me.

Psalm 34:4

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-01-2008 10:30 PM

Whoo, Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tell It Like It IS, All Though A Mother May Forget Her Young GLORY HE NEVER FORGETS US FOR HE HAS BOTTLED OUR TEARS AND KNOWETH THE NUMBER OF HAIR UP ON OUR HEADS GLORY PRAYER IS ALWAYS NEEDED THE ANGELS CRY HOLY HOLY IS HIS NAME FOR HE HIS NAME SHOULD BE MAGINFIED AND EXCALTED 7 TIMES 7 TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY ,Blessings Brother,

HeavenBesideYou 05-02-2008 06:14 AM

May 2nd

"When God looks down."

The Lord shook His head. He gazed upon His creation, the one he had called good. It had been spoiled beyond recognition. He looked for some of His precious birds and beasts and fish, but they were missing. He called out to His children, but they were busy. He longed to gaze at the beauty of the jewel He had set in the skies, but it was dull and faded. The Lord shook His head, then He wept. What are we doing to the world of the Lord? How does our righteousness measure up with where it should be? If the Lord looked upon the earth to find a righteous man or woman, would He find him or her in us?

God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.

Psalm 53:2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-04-2008 10:10 AM

May 4th

"Don't forget Him today."

It's Sunday, a day of rest. For most of us Sunday's are full of Honey Do's, BBQs, and catching up from or preparing for a busy week. It's easy to get distracted and set aside our calling during our cluttered and hectic lives. In the morning and throughout the day, ask God to give reminders that He is with you, and try to give Him reminders that you are with Him too.

It's going to be a beutiful day here, getting ready to build a sidewalk and clean up the yard. Enjoy your day of rest with The Lord!

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.

Psalm 54:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-06-2008 06:07 AM

May 6th

"Make time to share time."

By praying morning and noon and night, we cover our day with a knowledge of God's presence and abiding love. We should take every opportunity to sing praises to God for all that He has done. Take time to pray. Make time to share your life with God.

Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.

Psalm 55:17

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-06-2008 07:54 PM

Glory To God Glory !!!

GLORY,To GOD Brother Acknowlege Him In All His Ways And Shall Make All Paths Straight GLORY GLORY for those Of Us most of us here HEY My Sissy Donnalee GLORY Who Have Beheld Madness From The Precious Book Of The ECC To KNOW His Glory Divine GLORY And We,ve Cried BUT BE NOT THOU FAR FROM ME O LORD MY STRENGETH HASTE THEE TO HELP ME DELIVER MY SOUL FROM THE SWORD MY DARLIN from The Power Of The Dog SAVE me From The Lions Mouth FOR THOU HAST HEARD ME FROM THE HORNS OF THE UNICORNS GLORY IN OUR WORST TRIALS AND ALL OUR SPIRTUAL PINICILE POINTS THAT WE REACH TEMPTATIONS Even Angels Spirtual Guides Awakingings Past Things present things THAT We Feel As If We Know Brothers And Sisters BUT ARE STILL NOT CLEAR AT THIS TIME AMEN BUT GLORY JESUS IS STILL KING AND LORD FOREVER IN THESE TIMES AND FOUGHT THESE THINGS AS HE DID TO DEATH AT CALVARY As you said brother david in a post a while Back HE DID MORE THAN DIE FOR OUR SINS And in these Trials GLORY TO GOD YOU CANT let GO Folks Of Any Of Him FOR HIS IN HIS WINE IS SWEET STORED WISDOM GLORYYYYYYYYY IF HE GOT YA THROUGH YESTERDAZEEEE HE WILL GET YA THROUGH TODAY IF HE GOT YOU THROUGH TODAY HE WILL GET YOU THROUGH TOMMROW JESUS THE BINDER OF THE BROKEN WHO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE THE SAME TODAY YESTERDAY AND FOREVER, Blessings Creed Feeders

HeavenBesideYou 05-07-2008 06:14 AM

May 7th

"False prophets."

We live in a world dominated by smooth talkers who proclaim goodness but are corrupt to the core. Jesus warned that many false prophets would come preaching harmony and love, but that they were wolves in sheep's clothing. Ask God's wisdom and guidance as you make choices in your life. He will expose the darkness of lie and deceit through His holy light.

Psalm 55:21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-08-2008 06:35 AM

May 8th

"Trust in Him."

Trust is a tricky thing. It is difficult to put our trust in others, because we can't be sure whether they will value it or not. That fear should not apply when it comes to putting our trust in God. He will guard it even better than we do ourselves. He will not let you down like man does. No one can hurt us, once we put our trust in God.

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-08-2008 10:17 PM

Praise Jesus!!!

Friends Will Forsake Thee Family Will Either Kill Ya Or Cure Ya Though We Stand Divided GLORY To God there comes those times we have to look upon theme IN THOSE TIMES im talking with you but im praying harder GLORY when im confronted all that longeth for my soul to die I,am Confronting My Reedeemer JESUS,that without him confronting these wars BEFORE HENCE my soul wouls surley die He Fought Life And Death He Fought The Tradtion OF THE ELDERS GLORY HE CAME BACK IN PARABLES speaking To His Lost PROCLAMING Brother David To Leavings Of Herod And The False Prophets Then Till NOW GLORYYYYYYYYYYYY They Would Not See Nor Would They Hear GLORY the things he spoke of , He Preached Unto This Genration GLORY FIRE AND BRIM STONE What They Have Long Taught His Children Reaching Out To Him SOMEBODY SCREAM JESUS WE SERVE A SAVIOUR IN OUR TIME OF TROUBLE Rather It Be Life Or Soul Or Need THAT MAKES THE WAY WHERE THERE IS NO WAY AND MAKES THE INPOSSBILE POSSIBILE For It was Spoken Brother That It Is better THAT WE PLEASE GOD RATHER THAN PLEASE MAN GLORY, Leaving Ya With A Prayer For The King Psalm 20 1,9 THE LORD hear thee in the day of trouble the name Of THE GOD JACOB DEFEND THEE Send The Help From The Sanctuary And Strengthen Thee Out Of Zion Rememember All Thy Offerings And Acept Thy Burnt Sacrifice Selah Grant Thee Acording To Thine Own Heart And Fulfill ALL THY COUNSEL We Will Rejoice In Thy Salvation And In The Name Of Our God We Will Set Up Our Banners The Lord Fulfil All Thy Petions Now Know I That The Lord Saveth His Anointed He Will Hear Him From His Holy Heaven With The Saving Strengeth Of His Right Hand SOME TRUST IN CHARIOTS AND SOME IN HORSES BUT WILL REMEMBER THE NAME JESUS OUR LORD OUR GOD THEY ARE BROUGHT DOWN AND FALLEN BUT WE ARE RISEN AND STAND UP RIGHT, SAVE LORD LET THE KING HEAR US WHEN WE CALL,

metalchris25 05-08-2008 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
May 8th

"Trust in Him."

Trust is a tricky thing. It is difficult to put our trust in others, because we can't be sure whether they will value it or not. That fear should not apply when it comes to putting our trust in God. He will guard it even better than we do ourselves. He will not let you down like man does. No one can hurt us, once we put our trust in God.

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Heaven

Awesome. Really needed that, thanks.