CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Punisher album? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5663)

benkenobi 01-25-2004 05:08 PM

The Punisher album?

Has anyone heard which bands will have songs on "The Punisher" album? Could we be hearing stuff from Submursed or Tremonti's new band? We can be sure it will be bands Wind-Up wants to premote for 2004. Remember "The DareDevil" soundtrack was when we first heard bands like Evanescence on the Wind-Up label.

RMadd 01-25-2004 06:35 PM

Well, here's the link to the movie's music site (http://www.punishermusic.com/), but it doesn't look like there's much of anything on there as of yet.

Dogstar 01-25-2004 07:07 PM

Got this from the Jerry Cantrell message board:

Quote:

Not sure if it's been posted yet but I got it from blabbermouth:DAMAGEPLAN's Collaboration With JERRY CANTRELL To Surface On 'Punisher' Soundtrack - Jan. 18, 2004

DAMAGEPLAN's one-song collaboration with former ALICE IN CHAINS guitarist Jerry Cantrell is tentatively scheduled to be included on the soundtrack to the movie "Punisher" (web site), due on March 23 through Wind-Up Records. In addition, the cut will surface on the Japanese edition of the group's debut album, "New Found Power", which has a release date of February 11 via Warner Music Japan.

I'm looking forward to this as it involves Jerry! :D. And doesn't Damageplan include some guys from Pantera?

Marty 01-26-2004 09:47 AM

Yeah, Dimebag and his brother.

benkenobi 01-26-2004 04:53 PM

Yeah Bearfan, I checked out the Punisher website, too. I was wondering if anyone had heard of anything about the album elsewhere?

benkenobi 02-03-2004 10:09 PM

Got the first "The Punisher E-News" through e-mail...

Attention Punisher Fans!

Welcome to the first edition of Punisher Music E-news where we'll be keeping you updated on the latest concerning PUNISHER: THE ALBUM!

PUNISHER: THE ALBUM will blast its way on to shelves 3.23.04. The full track list is currently being confirmed - in the meantime we can let you know about Edgewater's track "Eyes Wired Shut" and Drowning Pool's new song "Step Up" which will both appear on the release. Click here to listen to them now on Punishermusic.com!

While you're there, be sure to sign up for the Punisher Music E-team so you can tell all your friends (or enemies) about PUNISHER: THE ALBUM. Click here for info on how to join.

Stay tuned for more news as it becomes available!

P.S. Hopefully we'll be hearing some great new tracks from some of Wind-Ups new/old artists etc.!!!

benkenobi 02-04-2004 08:02 PM

The latest from Wind-Up e-news says there will be new unreleased songs on the album from Seether and Evanescence. Thought you all might want to know.

PaulMcCoygirl 02-08-2004 04:09 PM

sounds good to me.

DangerousDan85 02-08-2004 06:56 PM

i joined the Punisher soundtrack e-team

Bridge of Clay 02-08-2004 09:20 PM

You keep us updated. I'm not signing another e-news... I'm getting too much stuff.

er... I didn't like Edgewater... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. And I wonder if we'll hear a duet of Evanescence and Seether! ;) awwww, love!

benkenobi 02-15-2004 09:23 PM

:bump:

benkenobi 02-15-2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
You keep us updated. I'm not signing another e-news... I'm getting too much stuff.

er... I didn't like Edgewater... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. And I wonder if we'll hear a duet of Evanescence and Seether! ;) awwww, love!

You're more right than you know. I just got word from "The Punisher" album website that Seether's new song feat. Amy Lee.

The only track listing thus far for certain is...
01. Drowning Pool - Step Up
02. Edgewater - Eyes Wired Shut

And eventually there will be 20 NEW tracks on that list...

I'll keep it posted!

benkenobi 02-18-2004 08:02 PM

My avie matches the thread now. I thought the picture looked pretty cool.

benkenobi 02-20-2004 09:55 PM

Found this tid-bit of info I found at MTV.com...
This is some news from Ben Moody (Ex-Evanescence Guitarist)...

** He's been working with Godhead singer Jason Miller, new Drowning Pool singer Jason Jones and Living Sacrifice drummer Lance Garvin on the track "The End Has Come," slated for the soundtrack to the upcoming comic-book flick "The Punisher." **

The Lithium 02-21-2004 06:36 AM

Yeah, I think we'll hear something from Submersed. But I don't think Mark's new band will be on the album, I actually think it will be Creed. If they have a Creed track on it people will buy it, it's simple.