CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hayley! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6064)

hayley 03-23-2004 11:46 PM

Hey everyone! :) :D I'm doing good, but I have missed you guys so much? How is everybody?

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-24-2004 10:40 AM

You're here to stay for a little while , right? Just until the computer craps out again!! :laugh: J/K
Anyways, it's good to have you back with us. I'm doing great. Things are looking better for my family everyday. Hope all is well with you!

Love you avie BTW!!!

Sheila63 03-24-2004 07:44 PM

I missed you too, Hayley. It's wonderful to have you back here.:D :hugs: I'm doing pretty well. I'm happy to your doing well.

hayley 03-24-2004 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
You're here to stay for a little while , right? Just until the computer craps out again!! :laugh: J/K

Yeah, that's right. :laugh: Just kidding of course not. ;)
I hate leaving this place and you guys for that long, it sucks. :crying:

Hello everyone, it's good to be back up and posting. :) I missed you all alot

GoodGodGirl23 03-26-2004 11:17 PM

Hey Ya! :) :)

hayley 03-27-2004 12:01 AM

Hey, Suzie, how are you?

WeatheredWoman 03-28-2004 10:05 AM

Great to have ya back Hayley!!! :thumbsup: It's so great to see Bono's face on a regular base at the time... ;)

You see.... you were highly missed over here! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:party2:

hayley 03-29-2004 12:37 AM

Hey girl! I missed ya! ;) I haven't actually seen you on here over the last couple of days, whatcha been doing? :)

Yes BONO ROCKS!! I don't usually say that he's hot, but in that picture he was hot stuff. :D How do you like the sex machine now up? :naughty: I LOVE yours

Aww thank you and I highly missed you all! It's great to be posting again

WeatheredWoman 03-29-2004 03:50 PM

I was a few days out of town without any internet! And my oldest son had turned 14 last thursday (the youngest one turned 13 at the 16th of March) busy busy busy, party party party :laugh:

Bono is a very charismatic man! But the SEXMACHINE that you've got in your Avie right now... oh dear!!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

I fel in love immediately!! :wub:

LOL!! :roll: :naughty: :roll:

Sheila63 03-29-2004 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
I was a few days out of town without any internet! And my oldest son had turned 14 last thursday (the youngest one turned 13 at the 16th of March) busy busy busy, party party party :laugh:

Bono is a very charismatic man! But the SEXMACHINE that you've got in your Avie right now... oh dear!!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

I agree with you, Stef. Bono is great but it was definitely love at first sight and sound when I saw and heard you know who!! ;) :smokin:

Wish both of your sons a belated birthday for me too.:party2:

hayley 03-30-2004 03:13 AM

Quote:

Aww, cool. Wish your sons a Belated Happy Birthday from me, too. :party2:

Quote:

Bono is a very charismatic man!

To be honest, I've never thought Bono is attractive, he is a good looking man, but not sexy. I just love him to bits because he is a lyrical genious.

Quote:

But the SEXMACHINE that you've got in your Avie right now... oh dear!!!! :thud: :thud: :thud:

LOL!! :roll: :naughty: :roll:

Same here, my friend. :pant: defenitly straight away.

WeatheredWoman 03-30-2004 01:13 PM

Awww... Thnx so much for the belated birthday wishes, Sheila and Hayley!! :hugs:

Bono isn't that handsome but he has got some great charisma that makes him beautiful... That makes him more attractive than a Chippendale LOL!! ...if ya know what I mean! ;)

Join the club Hayley :naughty: Sheila... it looks like we're now with four (including Julbright) oh no five (including Jen) in that Oval Office party LMAO!!! :roll:

SCOTT FOR PRESIDENT!!!:party2:

Sheila63 03-30-2004 08:33 PM

Quote:

Awww... Thnx so much for the belated birthday wishes, Sheila and Hayley!! :hugs:

Bono isn't that handsome but he has got some great charisma that makes him beautiful... That makes him more attractive than a Chippendale LOL!! ...if ya know what I mean! ;)

Join the club Hayley :naughty: Sheila... it looks like we're now with four (including Julbright) oh no five (including Jen) in that Oval Office party LMAO!!! :roll:

SCOTT FOR PRESIDENT!!!:party2:

You're welcome for the birthday wishes, Stef.:hugs:

I agree with you about Bono, Stef. There are other qualities that can make a man attractive besides how he looks.

You're right, there's five of us now all set to party in the Oval Office!! ;) :lolsign: WhooooHoooo!!! :syncdance

hayley 03-30-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

That makes him more attractive than a Chippendale LOL!! ...if ya know what I mean! ;)

No? :confused: lol sorry I don't get it :dunno:

Quote:

Oval Office? (haha it seems like i'm not getting anything you are saying today) :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I agree with you about Bono, Stef. There are other qualities that can make a man attractive besides how he looks.

I defenitly agree, that is so true. There are so many things, looks are great but not as great as what's on the inside. :)