CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Creed Sims (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5090)

njcreedite 12-01-2003 08:15 PM

Hi All
I was visiting another bb (yes, I do go to one other...but it's not Creed related).
Any ways....they have made that band into SIM characters. The sim company didn't...the fans have. Yup! :P They've even posted the pics of their creations...have them living together in a "band's house". I find all of this rather odd, but amusing. So...FESS UP FEEDERS!!!! Any of you ever made Creed Sims??? If so, tell us all about it. Seems this other band has had some rather interesting adventures. I'd like to here if our Creed has had similar ones in Sim world.
Linda

SCTMM's hubby 12-01-2003 08:19 PM

I never made them but i have downloaded a scott stapp sim for kris.
and it was funny as he took a shower whith the nude patch in effect.

njcreedite 12-01-2003 08:35 PM

Steve

By "nude patch"....I'm assuming to hide certain parts?? Well according to the ladies on the other bb....they've managed to delete the patch. ;) Interesting.
Too bad you can't post a pic of your Scott Sim...very nice of you btw. :D

SCTMM's hubby 12-01-2003 09:21 PM

the nude patch removes the pixelation around certain body parts.

Mulletman 12-01-2003 10:03 PM

i dont play around with sims as much as id like. usually my sim is in a dark room on the computer all the time. kinda hard to interact when he locks the door.... i wonder where he got that from?

njcreedite 12-01-2003 10:18 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SCTMM's hubby+12-01-2003 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SCTMM's hubby @ 12-01-2003 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> the nude patch removes the pixelation around certain body parts. [/b][/quote]
Ummm yes...well the ladies on the other bb have found a way to fix all of that so that there's nothing left to the imagination....and they've been kind enough to post pics of them. Very interesting.... ;)

Torn Signs 12-01-2003 11:53 PM

Where is this site? Can you PM it to me? I am a huge fan and I deeply get into writing intense s/l with vampiric and other dark creations. I am interested in seeing what you have to show...and nude patches are easy to create ;) I can find gameplay boring, but the s/l's are cool...so is Makin' Magic.

The Lithium 12-02-2003 03:29 AM

Yeah, they are problably in some kind of Sims somewhere...

DSDTonya 12-02-2003 08:31 AM

Well I dont so the Sims or Creed Sims lol-but yesterday while surfing for Creed news I came across this link.

Odd Link?

Still dont know exactly what this is about -lol
Scott Stapp is listed as a wanted character??? :wtf:

njcreedite 12-02-2003 01:50 PM

Very Odd....wonder what he's doing with all those he's already taken???

Interesting site....hmmmm

DSDTonya 12-03-2003 09:05 AM

Quote:

Very Odd....wonder what he's doing with all those he's already taken

LOL Good question! Virtual playin house? lol

facelessman 12-03-2003 10:01 PM

interesting