CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   people that cut themselves (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5453)

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 01:37 AM

Re: people that cut themselves

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Um, Steve is the admin of this site. Show some respect. One more of those, and I'll ban you myself.

No Doggy we can give him a chance to be good :) just a trial and then if he does it again then you can ban his ass

Rocketqueen 03-20-2006 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
they r kids that where tight pants and cut themselves.

thanks tight pants i dont understand this group would this be the group who does it b/c they think really sick twisted people with real probleams are cool so they wanna do it too

Anna1011 03-20-2006 03:36 AM

i see emos as a mixture if different things, cause they wear the black like goths and the tight jeans like punks used to and well id go on but i cant remember the rest lol ive slept since i last thought of this ahahaha.

GoodGodGirl23 03-20-2006 07:47 PM

I have a relative that used to cut themselves when they were really depressed..:(

crest tattoo 03-21-2006 08:03 AM

I did it in my teens, sorry to admit it. It was before it was in the news and all. It was a way to work the inside pain and bring it out for me. Glad those days are gone!

facelessmike 03-21-2006 09:07 AM

I was in prolonged state of severe pain and depression. But, I think my extreme phobia of needles and sharp objects may have prevented me from doing anything like this thank God.

GoodGodGirl23 03-21-2006 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
thanks tight pants i dont understand this group would this be the group who does it b/c they think really sick twisted people with real probleams are cool so they wanna do it too

my relative was neither sick or twisted, just really depressed, was only 13

crest tattoo 03-21-2006 04:19 PM

Julbright (stapphappy), insight? I know you've talked about this before. Why do people do it?

Dogstar 03-21-2006 04:55 PM

One of my nieces did it for a while, too. :(

bilal 03-22-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
I did it in my teens, sorry to admit it. It was before it was in the news and all. It was a way to work the inside pain and bring it out for me. Glad those days are gone!

wow...........damn........... hey man.......... did it work then.........i mean did it help at that time??? ..............

i myself beleive that a person shud get some physical pain from time to time as it helps em to understand the pain of others................ i mean............i was more receptive to the images of people shown all wounded up in news and all when i myself had a little operation on heel of my foot............ but for that .... cutting ur self............dats groos

Anna1011 03-23-2006 08:04 AM

i did it to relieve all my pain and anger, mainly cause i hated myself. ive now grown to accept myself and its been a while since i did it.

bilal 03-23-2006 09:55 AM

damn...........this thread is goin way over my head.............

crest tattoo 03-24-2006 10:06 AM

Bilal, I'm a she. he he.
It helped when I was in the moment. I really can't believe I did that to be honest, nor can I believe I have admitted it. I had a guy take extreme advantage of me when I was 17, and I didn't realize what was going on in my head at all, but I knew I was messed up. So I took that emotional pain, and I turned it into physical to try to get rid of the emotional. That's the only way I can describe it. Again, it was a long time ago, and those thoughts haven't crossed my mind in years. I worked through it and can talk about it because it's long over now. I tell you all this so you can try to understand someone who does it. It's not an excuse, nor do I think it's acceptable behavior. Very weird for me to look back at that!

bilal 03-24-2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
Bilal, I'm a she. he he.
It helped when I was in the moment. I really can't believe I did that to be honest, nor can I believe I have admitted it. I had a guy take extreme advantage of me when I was 17, and I didn't realize what was going on in my head at all, but I knew I was messed up. So I took that emotional pain, and I turned it into physical to try to get rid of the emotional. That's the only way I can describe it. Again, it was a long time ago, and those thoughts haven't crossed my mind in years. I worked through it and can talk about it because it's long over now. I tell you all this so you can try to understand someone who does it. It's not an excuse, nor do I think it's acceptable behavior. Very weird for me to look back at that!

welll.....its good that u turned that harsh experince into knowledge and learned from it.......u know...stuff like that.........and the way u talked about it.........i am sure ur well over it............hmm............ i wont say that i havent had any emotional pain myself......... but i guess i have just realised that why i have been so quite all this time..........i mean i have been a quite person for most of my childhood days............. till got rescued by some very good dear friends........... may be that was becuse of some pain or emotional disrest........... may be all of us go thorugh it at some specific age or time.......may be some people react by starting shooting in a mall.....some cut themselves......... some do otehr shit.......like the way i became so quite during my childhood...............may be its built in human nature........damn!!!

crest tattoo 03-24-2006 11:16 AM

Plus, I think at 17, you don't know how to deal. I blamed myself for what happened at that time, so I was afraid to tell my parents. Since then, I've gone through counseling and have, by God's grace, forgiven the man. I know enough to warn my own children how to avoid those circumstances in their lives. Fortunately, and sometimes unfortunately, it's made me the person I am today, strong and focused.