CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hey guys remember me? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8710)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-28-2005 05:16 PM

Hey guys remember me?

Hey guys long time no see. It feels like it's been ages since i posted on here! Basically college is taking up all of my time. Let's see as for my life, it's going well. Got me a new boyfriend, his name is Roger. The other dude I was dating turned out to be the scum of the earth. :rolleyes: Should have known.....oh well.
How have all of you guys been. Has Mulletman been keeping out of trouble? :P

Yea well i missed you guys. I try to post here as often as i can. See y'all later! :hugs:

Dogstar 02-28-2005 05:29 PM

ALISHA!!!! Thanks for checking in! Glad things are going well for you. I hope you're enjoying college. Congrats on the new beau! You definitely were missed!

PaulMcCoygirl 02-28-2005 05:32 PM

Hey girlie!! How have ya been? Man i so missed you guys! As for college, it's great. I changed my major to Computer graphics design intead of web design. I like it so much better. :)

Higher_Desire 02-28-2005 05:41 PM

Hey Alisha! How are ya, cutie? You can't use college as an excuse for not posting. RMadd and myself are both college students and we're still on here day and night. :D Maybe you're just more studious. I can't speak for him, but I know my grades are a little under par. lol. Congrats on Roger (I guess :rolleyes: ). Mullet's been pretty well behaved. Torn Daredevil, though... well, let's just say he got really mad at me because of his own stupidity and short-sightedness and left. Other than that, glad you're back.

H-D :pimp:

PaulMcCoygirl 02-28-2005 05:46 PM

Collin!!!! I missed ya! :)

I as hoping you would post here. Yea i know college is no excuse, but i am trying to be more studious and not procrastinate as much as i did last semester. I really think i could post about 3 pages on here about what has happened to me before i came back here. lol Glad to see everyone again!

Dogstar 02-28-2005 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Hey girlie!! How have ya been? Man i so missed you guys! As for college, it's great. I changed my major to Computer graphics design intead of web design. I like it so much better. :)

I have been just fine! Gearing up for some awesome concerts this year: Nine Inch Nail, BLS, and QOTSA just to name a few. I think this year is going to be a good in rock.

Congrats on the change in your major. Good for you for recognizing that the other one wasn't working out. I'm glad you like it a lot better.

PaulMcCoygirl 02-28-2005 05:55 PM

yea, this year is definitely going to be a good year in rock. As far as i know i'll be going to see Alter Bridge in San Antonio on April 16. I can't wait!!

Dogstar 02-28-2005 05:56 PM

Quote:

yea, this year is definitely going to be a good year in rock. As far as i know i'll be going to see Alter Bridge in San Antonio on April 16. I can't wait!!

SWEET! I have seen them five times so far :D...They have been great every single time. ENJOY! And post a review if ya can ;)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-28-2005 06:03 PM

sure will chica! :) They are going for the Oysterbake. It's basically the start of Fiesta Week in S.A. I'll be going with my BF Roger and i'll ake my digital camera and try to post some pics on here. Hopefully one with they guys. :)

DangerousDan85 02-28-2005 07:20 PM

hey welcome back

JulieCitySlicker 02-28-2005 07:25 PM

Hi Alisha :D Welcome back chicky,its great to see you :hugs:
I'm glad that everything is going well for you!

Alter Shredder 02-28-2005 07:34 PM

Alisha, Glad your back

TeriB19 02-28-2005 09:39 PM

Hey Alisha, welcome back!!! Don't be such a stranger, let Roger share you with us for awhile!! ;)

Mulletman 02-28-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Has Mulletman been keeping out of trouble? :P

MUHAHAHAHAHA! She mentioned me! Actually she only mentioned three people, me new boyfriend and her ex.

Hmmm... The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly?

PaulMcCoygirl 02-28-2005 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter Shredder
Alisha, Wow it has been a long time since I have talked to you... Glad your back

I know!! I missed it! :)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-28-2005 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
MUHAHAHAHAHA! She mentioned me! Actually she only mentioned three people, me new boyfriend and her ex.

Hmmm... The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly?

maybe not exactly in that order..... :rolleyes:

hayley 03-01-2005 03:08 AM

Hey, Alisha! Good to hear that you have been well, sorry to hear about your boyfriend. :mad: It's good to see you back, hope you plan to stick around! :)

Mulletman 03-01-2005 10:42 AM

Quote:

maybe not exactly in that order..... :rolleyes:

Yea, I didn't think so either.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-01-2005 02:13 PM

lol :hugs:

PaulMcCoygirl 03-01-2005 02:14 PM

no hard feelings Al. :) That hug above is for ya.

Mulletman 03-01-2005 02:24 PM

I know ;)

PaulMcCoygirl 03-02-2005 04:36 PM

:)

PaulMcCoygirl 03-02-2005 04:36 PM

By the way Al, I love that avatar! lol