CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 03-15-2004 11:08 PM

Awesome Jen :D

hotforscott 03-16-2004 01:37 AM

That is great news, Jen. I love getting new gadgets, and I love getting the paid for even more, LOL! Do they have a time frame to pay it off where you can avoid the interest? That is always good. Congrats.

RMadd 03-16-2004 06:02 PM

it needs to get warmer and less windy soon!

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2004 06:09 PM

I hear ya Bearfan!
Its dang cold here today :mad:

Sheila63 03-16-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
it needs to get warmer and less windy soon!

I agree with you, BearFan. Right now it's snowing here and we're supposed to get 10 inches of snow before it's over!! :mad:

Jen, Congratulations on the new computer. It sounds awesome!!:thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2004 07:19 PM

I walked out to the gym today and about froze my butt off :wtf: :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2004 07:27 PM

I gotta split outta here for a little bit :clock:

hotforscott 03-16-2004 08:34 PM

I'm feeling kinda crazy today. Sad, but happy, and confused. Really tired. Today is just one of those days.

Inkgirl28 03-16-2004 10:03 PM

My boyfriend

Okay i need to tell you all that my boyfriend now lives in Oregon, near Portland. Well a guy from another gang attacked him and now he has a metal plate in his head to fix the fracture. I was really worried and noone would tell me anything and now there's this big kinda shroud of secrecy and i want to know the dang details but he doesn't want to upset me. BUT I WANT TO KNOW! what would you guys do? :grr:

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2004 10:08 PM

Gosh!
That stinks that that happened to him :( I hope he's alright!
Not sure of any advice to give, but I hope he gets well soon :)

Sincirr 03-17-2004 08:29 AM

That is bad, and sad that he wont fill U in. Specialy since U ARE his g/friend.

I dunno, I had this issue with someone and it took them ages b4 they would tell me stuff. Their reason, "cos I know you'll get mad", well........HALLO!!!!

Its unfortunately how some people handle things as well, but it annoys the hell outta me!

Well alls I can say is it sounds bad, but one consolation is that I'm glad it wasnt worse.:bigeyes:poor guy. Keep your cool and hopefully he will fill U in soon.

JulieCitySlicker 03-17-2004 04:02 PM

I was gonna go for a walk but its dang raining :rolleyes:

GoodGodGirl23 03-20-2004 10:12 PM

I'm stuffed :eek:

JenRN 03-21-2004 09:34 AM

I can't wait for my new computer to get here!!!! :user:

JulieCitySlicker 03-21-2004 05:43 PM

This is really annoying :wtf:
We had water start leaking down in the basement for some reason :mad: It had to of been coming from somewhere in the house to, cuz I shut off the water and it quit. Man! we really need to sell this dang house :eek:

GoodGodGirl23 03-21-2004 07:08 PM

I want some candy!! :eek:

GeeK_2004 03-22-2004 12:17 PM

I want some pizza...!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-22-2004 10:08 PM

I've decided that I'm gonna start looking at apartments since my brother is moving back home, cuz I would be in charge of everything in this house after he moves and this house needs so much work and neither of us have the money to fix it. I really don't want to take on all the responsibility of this house by myself. Plus our sister is really all that thrilled to have the house in her name cuz she doesn't have a job right now and her and her boyfriend are talking about getting engaged this year. So I think it will be so much easier and cheaper in the long run if we sell the house and I can find an apartment.

RMadd 03-23-2004 12:51 AM

I'm tired but it's only midnight

Sincirr 03-23-2004 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I've decided that I'm gonna start looking at apartments since my brother is moving back home, cuz I would be in charge of everything in this house after he moves and this house needs so much work and neither of us have the money to fix it. I really don't want to take on all the responsibility of this house by myself. Plus our sister is really all that thrilled to have the house in her name cuz she doesn't have a job right now and her and her boyfriend are talking about getting engaged this year. So I think it will be so much easier and cheaper in the long run if we sell the house and I can find an apartment.

Sounds like a plan. Good stuff! Perhaps one of your friends could move in with you! One that doesnt play casio keyboard in the mornin and wakes U up! And someone that does their share of washing up.heheheeeeee :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-23-2004 08:26 AM

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Saw the Easter Bunny with Sara yesterday at the mall. It was soooo funny. She couldn't wait to see him and when we got there she clammed up. I think it was because he knew her name before I said anything. I know who is playing the bunny , it's a friend of mine. It was too funny. If she could have seen his face she would have been jumping all over him and giving him kisses.

Sincirr 03-23-2004 08:42 AM

Hehe, sorry I just had to comment on that one! I remember seeing a guy in a bunny suit when I was a kid. It was very confronting for a kid! :D

JulieCitySlicker 03-23-2004 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Sounds like a plan. Good stuff! Perhaps one of your friends could move in with you! One that doesnt play casio keyboard in the mornin and wakes U up! And someone that does their share of washing up.heheheeeeee :D

I'm not exactly looking to find a roommate, all my friends are either already in their own place, have no jobs, or don't want their own place yet. Plus I really couldn't live with most of them, they'd get annoying really fast :D Some of them I can only handle in little spurts! LOL!

I'm really excited about looking for an apartment though! I'm ready for something new and that would be my own space ;)

JulieCitySlicker 03-23-2004 12:23 PM

I'm gonna headto the gym now :D

Sheila63 03-23-2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

I'm not exactly looking to find a roommate, all my friends are either already in their own place, have no jobs, or don't want their own place yet. Plus I really couldn't live with most of them, they'd get annoying really fast :D Some of them I can only handle in little spurts! LOL!

I'm really excited about looking for an apartment though! I'm ready for something new and that would be my own space ;)

That's very exciting, Julie!! :D I wish you all of the best and I hope you find a great new home for yourself.:hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Saw the Easter Bunny with Sara yesterday at the mall. It was soooo funny. She couldn't wait to see him and when we got there she clammed up. I think it was because he knew her name before I said anything. I know who is playing the bunny , it's a friend of mine. It was too funny. If she could have seen his face she would have been jumping all over him and giving him kisses.

That's such a cute story, Kris. :)

JulieCitySlicker 03-23-2004 02:31 PM

Thanks Sheila :)

I know, I'm excited to :bigjump: I am so ready for something new :D

HoundDog 03-23-2004 02:35 PM

Try me Julie! I'm new! :o

JulieCitySlicker 03-23-2004 02:36 PM

:o :o

GeeK_2004 03-23-2004 02:43 PM

wished had a car and liscense

Higher_Desire 03-23-2004 05:52 PM

This is my first post since sometime Friday morning. Now it's Tuesday! That was a long time.

H-D :)

JulieCitySlicker 03-23-2004 06:24 PM

Hi Colin!
Welcome back :D

HoundDog 03-23-2004 08:03 PM

Couldn't stay away huh dude? :D

hayley 03-23-2004 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
wished had a car and liscense

Same here :cool: Then I could get my baby GTO :D

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2004 11:51 AM

I'm going out today to turn in some job applications that I got the other day :D Hopefully I'll get a call ;)

JenRN 03-24-2004 01:44 PM

I am on my new LOADED DELL right now, just hooked up!!! WOO HOO it is damn cool!!! :smokin:

GeeK_2004 03-24-2004 02:05 PM

i wouldnt even be here if I had a car and/or liscense

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2004 03:44 PM

These dang animals are driving me crazy :eek:
They keep running, full speed all acrossed the house :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I am on my new LOADED DELL right now, just hooked up!!! WOO HOO it is damn cool!!! :smokin:

Hey Jen :)
How much did the new puter cost ya? I have to buy one soon , when my brother moves :cool:

JenRN 03-24-2004 05:11 PM

Quote:

Hey Jen :)
How much did the new puter cost ya? I have to buy one soon , when my brother moves :cool:

Uhhhhh....... do you REALLY want to know? It cost me alot, I got extra goodies and of course a LOADED speaker system. It sounds like a damn concert in here when music is playing. I got the 17" flat screen and upgraded modem etc... it is Dell's 2nd top expensive package. Needless to say I can hear the word OVERTIME coming clearer to me :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 03-24-2004 05:22 PM

Yikes Jen :eek:
Thanks for the heads up! Can you make payments if you order a Dell :)