CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 07-28-2005 03:31 PM

Praise The Lord !!!

I LOVE THE LORD, B/c He Had Her My Supplications B/c He Hath Inclined His Ear Unto Me Therefore I Will Call Upon The Lord!!! As Long As I Live , THE MANY SORROWS OF DEATH COMPASSED ME ABOUT AND THE PAINS OF HELL GAT UPHOLD ON ME I FOUND TROUBLE DEATH AND SORROW THEN I CALLED UP ON THE LORD I BESSECH THEE DELIVER MY SOUL GRACIOUS IS THE LORD AND RIGHTEOUS YEA OUR GOD IS MERCIFUL

creedsister 07-28-2005 03:38 PM

Praise The Lord

The Lord Preserveth The Simple I Was Brought Oh So So Low The Lord Helped Me Return Unto Thy Rest O My Soul For The Lord Had Dealt So Beautiful For Thou Has Brought My Soul From Death Mine Eyes From Tears And My Feet From Falling I Will Walk Before The Lord In The Land Of The Living, I Said In My Hast All Men Are Liars What Shall I Render Unto The Lord For All Of His Benfits Toward Me I Will Take The Cup Of Salvation And Call Upon The Name Of The Lord , For To Him Alone Belongs The Glory, Precious Is In The Sight Of The Lord Is The Death Of His Saints , Praise The Lord

HeavenBesideYou 07-29-2005 07:23 AM

Daily Bread

July 29th

"Listen to your Father."

Much like the rules parents have for young children; don't drink what's under the cabinet, don't play in the street, don't walk behind parked cars, God's guidance is not intended to restrict us, but to protect us. His commands, both positive and negative, are for our protection and perfection. By them we find life and have it preserved.

I will never forget your precepts, for by them you have preserved my life.

Psalm 119:93

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 07-29-2005 02:13 PM

How Precious , PRAISE THE LORD

i hate vain thoughts, BUT THY LAW DO I LOVE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Thou Art My Hiding Place AND MY SHILED I HOPE IN THY WORD, For I Will Keep Thy Commandments OF MY GOD Uphold me acording unto thy word that i may live hold me up and i shall be safe and i will have respect unto thy statues continually thou puttest away all thats wicked..therefore I LOVE THY TESTIMONIES, My Flesh Trembleth For Fear Of Thee..

HeavenBesideYou 07-30-2005 09:17 AM

Daily Bread

July 30th

"Source Of Hope."

When life's troubles hit us like a tidal wave, we can remember that God's compassions never fail. He can give us the hope we need.

Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed.

Lamentations 3:22

Heaven

creedsister 07-30-2005 01:26 PM

Praise Jesus Amen And Amen

Beautiful Example... st.Luke. ch.23 39.43. and one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him SAYING IF THOU BE CHRIST SAVE THYSELF AND US ..But The Other Anwsering Rebuked Him SATING DOST NOT THOU FEAR GOD SEEING THAT THOU ARE IN THE SAME CONDEMNATION, And We Indeed Justly For We Receive the Due Reward Of Our Deeds But This Man Hath Done Nothing aimiss AND, said unto The Lord Remember me when thou comest in to thy kingdom, AND JESUS SAID UNTO HIM :bounce: :bounce: I SAY UNTO THEE TODAY YOU SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE..

creedsister 07-31-2005 10:43 AM

Seeking

No Matter Who you are in life we find out that we are seeking something sometimes we know at other times we are left to still seek what it is, chances are, The Lord is seeking you out pslams.5 .. Give Ear To My Words O Lord Consider My Medaitation hearken unto the voice of my cry my king my God For unto thee Will I pray My Voice thou shalt hear in the morning o Lord in the morning will i direct my prayer unto thee i will look up...for i wait on thee even more than they that wait for the morning .... Message St John .ch.10

creedsister 08-01-2005 11:38 AM

Deep Compassion Of The Lord

The lords compassion isof course deeper than ours in order to give compassion to those who need it, where we of course are sometimes not able to give he see,s compassion where there is no need for compassion, as we struggle to become more christ like... LAM.3.32 but though he cause GRIEF, yet WILL HE NOT HAVE COMPASSION ACORDING TO THE MULTIDUDE OF MERCIES, For He doth not afflict willingly nor grieve the children of men

creedsister 08-01-2005 11:48 AM

pslam.86.15

But Thou O Lord Art A God Full Of Compassion And Gracious in longsuffering AND PLENTY IN MERCY AND TRUTH,

creedsister 08-01-2005 11:53 AM

Pslam, 78

Give Ear, o my people to my Law,; incline your ears to the words of my mouth i will open my mouth in parables i will utter in the dark sayings of old which we have heared and known and our fathers have told us... John.3.16. FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE

creedsister 08-02-2005 12:01 PM

Constant Warfare

2 Cor 10.3.6 as christians we are always at war in our christian struugle... For Though we walk in the flesh we do not war after the flesh for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds CASTING DOWN imaginations and every highthing that exalteth itself against the KNOWLEGE OF GOD and bringing into captavity every thought to the obedience of christ and having readiness to revenge all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled FOR IT WAS HE THAT OVERCAME THE WORLD

HeavenBesideYou 08-03-2005 07:29 AM

Daily Bread

:banana:

I'm back!!!

Awesome job Sis!

Thanks, now I need to catch up. :)

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 08-03-2005 07:32 AM

Daily Bread

August 3rd

"How reassuring that the God of the hills and the streets goes with every believer in Christ!"

Psalm 121. Scottish people called it "The Traveler's Psalm." Whenever a family member, a guest, or a friend was leaving on a journey, this psalm was read, or more often sung, at family prayers.

In verse 1, the psalmist looked beyond the hills to the God who made them. Traveling through the Appalachians, I was reminded of this Psalm...We had a safe and wonderful trip and we are very happy to be home.

Psalm 121:
1 I lift up my eyes to the hills
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
3 He will not let your foot slip
he who watches over you will not slumber;
4 indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD watches over you
the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
6 the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD will keep you from all harm
he will watch over your life;
8 the LORD will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.

Heaven

creedsister 08-03-2005 12:53 PM

welcome back hev... PRAISE THE LORD :bounce: Give unto ceasers that which is ceasers give unto GOD THAT WHICH IS GODS, PRAISE THE LORD, BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME O GOD BE MERCIFUL UNTO ME FOR MY SOUL TRUSTS IN THEE YEA IN THE SHADOWS OF THY WINGS WILL I MAKE MY RFUGE UNTILL THESE CALMAITES OVER BE OVERPAST I WILL CRY UNTO GOD MOST HIGH THAT PERFORMETH THINGS FOR ME HE SHALL SEND FROM HEAVEN AND SAVE ME FROM THE REPROACH OF THEME THAT WOULD SWALLOW ME UP GOD SHALL SEND FORTH HIS MERCY AND HIS TRUTH , HEAR MY CRY O LORD O GOD ATTEND MY PRAYER FROM THE END OF THE EARTH WILL I CRY UNTO THEE WHEN MY HEART IS OVERWHELMED LEAD ME TO THE ROCK THAT IS STRONGER THAT I FOR THOU HAS BEEN SHELTER FOR ME A STRONG TOWER FROM THE ENMEY ,

HeavenBesideYou 08-04-2005 07:26 AM

Daily Bread

August 4th

"Awesome!"

In a universe of billions of stars, think of the power of the God who made them and knows each of their names. Think of all he knows that we don't. Think of all he has seen that is not in a history book. Think of all he has done and can do. Add to this that he invites us to speak to him about the things of our heart.

This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it... the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.

Jeremiah 33:2-3

Heaven